于2000年搬去了诺福克
when the mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.
她几个月后去世了
She died a few months later.
父亲一走了之 所以凶手要为此惩罚他
Dad walked out and the unsub had to punish him for that.
詹姆斯不符合被害人特点
James doesn't fit the victimology.
凶手为什么要劫持他
It doesn't make sense the unsub would take him.
他看准了他们的父子关系
He picked up on a father-son relationship
这让他想起了自己
That reminded him of his own.
但他并不在乎
What he didn't count on
加里为詹姆斯的生活而奋斗
was Gary fighting for james' life.
我们怎么知道凶手还没杀死詹姆斯
How do we know the unsub hasn't already killed James?
目前为止 他只惩罚那些
So far he's only punished people
逃避责任的人
who've abandoned their responsibilities.
而现在詹姆斯对他来说 正好是一份责任
But that's exactly what James is to him now, a responsibility.
凶手会对这个孩子越来越愤怒
The unsub's gonna get angrier and angrier at that kid,
所以他会变得越来越像他父亲
and when he does, he's gonna become more like his father.
我在你这个年龄就在这工作了
I was just about your age when I started working here.
每天都工作14个小时
14 hours a day, every day.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥要我自己挣钱养活自己
That son of a bitch said I had to earn my keep.
然后再揍我 抢走我的工钱
And then he'd beat me, he'd take my paycheck,
全拿来买♥♥酒
And he'd drink it away!
起来
Get up.
加西亚根据他和他父亲的历史
Garcia narrowed the unsub's history
将地点范围缩小到两处
with his dad down to two locations.
一个是海滨码头 恰克·威尔斯曾将船停在那
Seaside pier, which is where Chuck Wells used to dock his boat.
所有当地人都去那 那里最便宜
All the locals do. It's the cheapest spot to tie off.
她还提到一处 圣约翰街上的罐头厂
She also mentioned a Cannery on St. John's River.
那里去年就停产了
That place went out of business last year.
已经关闭了
It's abandoned.
他父亲曾把捕来的鱼带去那
The dad brought his catch there
而不明嫌犯16岁时就在那工作
While the unsub worked the floor. Started at 16,
正是和詹姆斯差不多年纪
which is roughly the same age as James.
好吧 我们分头行动 摩根
All right, we'll split up. Morgan, you take one SWAT team
你带一队特警去罐头厂
and go to the cannery.
弗曼警探和我带另一队人
Detective Foreman and I will take the other
去码头
and we'll go to the docks.
我们五分钟内能赶到
We can be in both locations in 5 minutes.
有天我上班迟到了 我爸打断了我胳膊
One day I was late for work and my dad broke my arm.
他叫我把肠子剖出来 不要停
And he told me to keep gutting.
我一直不停地切
And I cut and I cut
切得昏了过去
till I passed out.
快把鱼剖开
Now gut the fish.
说
Yeah.
摩根 他不在这 肯定在你那
Morgan, he's not here. I think you've got him.
我看到船了 霍奇
I see the boat, Hotch.
我们走
Let's go.
不 我不干
No, I won't do it.
拿起刀
Pick up the knife.
不然怎样
Or what?
你会打断我的手吗
You gonna break my arm?
不
No.
我会割断你的喉咙
I'm gonna slice your throat.
布雷克 联邦调查局
Blake! FBI!
退后 都退后 不要开枪
Stand down! Stand down! Do not shoot!
所有人都退后
Everybody stand down.
快扔掉
Drop it.
扔下刀
Drop the knife.
-退后 都退后 -好吧
- Stand back. Stand back! - Ok. Ok.
我会放下枪 好吗
I'm gonna put this away, all right?
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
得了 伙计
Come on, man.
看看詹姆斯 他只是个孩子
Look at James. He's just a kid.
布雷克 你不会伤害孩子 你不是你父亲
Blake, you don't hurt kids. You're not that guy.
你不了解我
You have no idea who I am.
我知道你是个聪明人
I know that you're a smart man.
你杀了这么多人都没被发现
You had a long run at killing under the radar.
但我还知道能从你身上学到很多
But I also know that we can learn a lot from a man like you.
听着 我的职责就是研究你这种人
See, studying men like you is my responsibility.
而我告诉你 只要你放了詹姆斯
And I'm telling you, if you let James go,
我们就能成为你生命的一部分
We can be a part of your life.
我们不会抛弃你 布雷克
We won't abandon you, Blake.
你怎么知道我会愿意教你
What makes you think I want to teach you?
看看现在的选择吧 伙计
Look at your alternative, man.
我们的人已经准备就绪
My guys are ready.
他们一开枪就能要你的命
They will take the shot and they will kill you.
在那之后会怎样 布雷克
What happens after that, Blake?
你真以为能见到你母亲吗
Do you really think you're gonna get to see your mom again?
或者只是一片冰冷
Or maybe it'll just be cold...
黑暗和虚无
Dark, empty.
就好比你把你父亲扔进海里
Like the water where you put your dad.
选择权在你 伙计
It's your choice, man.
带他离开这
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Take him.
好吧 布雷克 规矩是这样
All right, Blake, here's how it works.
你说的每句话 我们都会和法医记录核对
We verify every word you say against forensics and records.
你要是敢撒谎 就没得谈了
You lie to me, deal's off.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
先说你怎么绑♥架♥的那些人
Let's start with how you abducted these victims.
卡萝尔·里德
Carol Reed.
我能嗅到她散发的恐惧
Oh, I could smell the fear on her.
她还说只要我不杀了她
Oh, she promised me she would do anything
叫她做什么都行
If I let her live.
你怎么绑♥架♥的她
Your method of abduction?
她很容易得手
She was easy.
她是个瘾君子
She was a meth addict.
我就说我有毒品
I just told her I was holding.
埃尔顿·麦基
Alton McKee.
我趁他没防备时逮到他
I caught him off guard.
他正在躲避他那烦人的妻子
He was running away from his nagging wife.
他一直叫她婊♥子♥
He couldn't stop calling her a bitch.
你很乐在其中吧
You're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?
是在弥补自己的缺失吗
You making up for your loss?
什么缺失
What loss is that?
将他们引入你那完美的藏身之所
Well, it must have really gotten under your skin
这种感觉让你无法自拔吧
that they stumbled onto your perfect little hiding place.
也不是
Not really.
你怎么知道是不是还有其他尸体
How do you know I don't have a dozen more just like it?
这海可大着呢
It's a big sea.
不
No.
布雷克 你把父亲也抛尸在这里
Blake, it's the same place where you dumped your own father.
他是最重要的人
He was the most important one,
你必须回到这里处理其他尸体
So you had to come back here and dump the other bodies.
我没把她扔在这吧
I didn't dump her there, did I?
她对你来说很重要吧
She means something to you, doesn't she?
他们对我来说都很重要 布雷克
They're all special to me, Blake.
如果你记不起她 我们就继续
If you can't remember her, we can just move on.
我当然记得她
I do remember her.
摩根探员 你想知道
You want to know, Agent Morgan,
我让她割断自己的喉咙时
Who she cried out for
她喊的是谁吗
right before I made her slice her own throat?
继续说
Go ahead.
告诉我
Tell me.
是你
You.
她喊的是你
She cried out for you.
你在哪儿
Where were you...
她在我船上流血至死的时候 你又在哪儿
When she bled out on the floor of my boat?
你是个变♥态♥的狗♥杂♥种♥
You are a sick son of a bitch.
但你没杀死她
But you didn't kill her.
我杀了她
I did kill her.
不
No.
你没有
You didn't.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表