我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
不用 是他提出分手的
Don't be. He's the one who ended it.
我估计这让你更思念他了
I bet that makes you want him now more than ever.
你向我保证过无数次 不会再去见他
How many times did you promise me you wouldn't see him,
结果又偷偷地去见他 还对我撒谎
then you did, sneaking around and lying?
咱们别管莱尔了 一起看部电影吧
Let's not fight about Lyle. Why don't we watch a movie?
你还要进多少次医院才会明白
How many times does he have to put you in the hospital
莱尔他狗改不了吃屎
before you realize he'll never change?
他才不在乎你的感觉
He doesn't care about your feelings.
我知道
I know.
你知道个屁 我在帮你从阴影中走出来
No, you don't! I am trying to save you from yourself.
看来谈话帮不了你
Now, conversation clearly does not help you.
谈话结束了
I am done talking.
加西亚 两家都把女儿的医疗记录给我们了
Garcia, both families released their daughters' medical records.
你看到了吗
Have you gotten access to those yet?
看到了 她们俩去的同一家医院
Yes. Both women went to the same hospital
只是参与的项目和时间不同
but for different programs and at different times.
也许不名嫌犯在医院工作
Maybe the unsub works at the hospital?
即使她能骗取一份工作
Even if she conned her way into a job,
估计她也没法弄到病历
I doubt she'd last long enough to get close to patient files.
我们的侧写有问题
We were off on our profile.
她并非随机选择被害人
She doesn't find her victims by chance like we thought.
而是追捕她们
She hunts them.
加西亚 雪城医院有没有
Garcia, does Syracuse General
保留出入口的监控录像
keep their surveillance footage of the entrances and exits?
在这种黑市药品交易猖獗的时代
Oh, in this age of black market pharmaceutical drug trade,
肯定有 我能找来
You betcha. I can get you that.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
茜娅
Tsia?
他死了
He's gone.
谁 怎么了
Who? What's going on?
杰瑞米死了
Jeremy's dead.
什么
What?
我下班回家发现他躺在那
I got home from work and he was just lying there.
他本来在洗澡
He'd been in the shower.
我不知道 我什么都没发现
I don't know. I couldn't see anything.
他们认为是栓塞
They think it was a clot.
他都还不到四十 怎么会...
He's not even 40. How could--
当时他没脉搏了 我叫了救护车
He didn't have a pulse, so I called the ambulance.
他们做了心肺复苏 但是...
They tried to revive him, but...
有他人闯入的痕迹吗
Did somebody break in?
我觉得没有
Uh--I don't think so.
他本来出去慢跑
Look--look, he was out for his run.
他正在为马拉松做准备
He's training for a marathon.
他每天都这样吗
Was it his usual path?
是的
Yes.
不过这次他提早回来了
But he came back early.
他打电♥话♥给我说他不太舒服
He...he called me, said he wasn't feeling well.
他在路上摔倒了吗
Did he fall down on the path?
或者有人撞了他吗
Did anyone run into him?
上帝啊
Oh, god.
我们说了多久了
How long have we been talking?
你得离开那儿
You've got to get out of there.
订张机票 离开法国 回美国来
Get a flight. Leave France, get back to America.
从现在开始只能花现金
Cash transactions only from here on out.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
是他吧
It's him, isn't it?
是多伊尔
It's doyle.
把那电♥话♥扔了 平安回来
Toss that cell phone and get home safely.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, Hon.
不敢相信你买♥♥了我最喜欢的啤酒
I can't believe you got my favorite beer.
茉莉和盖尔看了不同的医生
Now, Molly and Gail had different doctors,
但她们俩都去过雪城医院药房♥
But both went to Syracuse General pharmacy.
假设她们在失踪前10到14周
Assuming they were stalked, you know, 10 to 14 weeks
就被跟踪了 我查看了她们
before their disappearance, I went ahead and started
去取药时的录像片断
with footage from when they went to get refills,
正好在那个时间段
which falls right into that time window.
稍等 盖尔·兰斯顿 7月3日
Behold--Gail Langston, July 3rd.
看到她身后拿着大杯
See that woman a few steps behind her
咖啡的那个女人了吗
with the large cup of coffee?
再看看这个
Check this out.
几周以后 她又出现了
A few weeks later, there she is again.
跟着她的是同一个女人
The same woman is following her.
恐怖吧
Creepy.
她带的围巾和盖尔一样
She's wearing the same scarf as Gail.
把那个打开
Turn that up.
加西亚 这个女人在跟踪
Garcia, did this woman follow a similar pattern
茉莉时用了相似的模式吗
when she was stalking Molly?
艾米莉 别这么剧透
Emily, you're totally ruining the ending.
这是11月8日茉莉和跟踪者出现时的情形
Here's Molly and the stalker on November 8th.
发现了什么 她去购物了
What do you know? She went shopping.
她们背着相同的包
They're carrying identical purses.
15分钟后她们出来时
And then 15 minutes later on their way out.
她跟踪她们 模仿她们
So she stalks them, copies them,
然后借此跟她们搭讪
and uses it to strike up a conversation.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
这是拉什做过的最好的盗版盘了ttttt
This is the best damn bootleg that Rush ever did.
这就是这位跟踪狂的清晰照片了
Here is a nice clean one of our stalker lady person.
很好 能放大并打印出来吗
Ok, now, can you blow that up and print it?
当然 已经在做了
Yeah. I'm doing it as we speak.
你怎么知道我最喜欢这个
How did you know this was my favorite?
我不知道
I didn't.
看来我们有很多共同点
I guess we just have a lot in common.
盖尔·兰斯顿的家属说他们从未见过她
Gail Langston's family says they've never seen her before.
茉莉的父亲也这么说
Molly's father said the same thing.
我把照片发给莱尔的律师
I sent the picture to Lyle's lawyer,
但律师说找不到他了
but he says he can't find him.
他室友从昨天起就没见过他
Roommates haven't seen him since he left here yesterday.
他的车呢
Where's his car?
也不见了
Also missing.
发布全境通告查找莱尔·唐纳森和他的车
Put out an apb for Lyle Donaldson and the vehicle.
整间屋子都在旋转
Oh, man. The whole room is spinning.
确实如此
It does that.
别这样宝贝 我得去方便下
Come on, baby, I gotta take a leak.
肯定 你喝得跟个酒鬼一样
I bet. You drank like a fiend.
怎么了
What's wrong, now?
没什么
Nothing.
一切都很完美
Everything's perfect.
你的所作所为和我预想的完全一样
You did exactly what I figured you'd do.
我跟茉莉说过无数次了
I told Molly the truth about you a million times,
但她那笨脑子就是想不通
but she couldn't get it through her thick skull.
我看她就是不到黄河不死心
She's a visual learner, I guess.
等等
Wait.
你怎么认识茉莉
How do you know Molly?
老天 你太蠢了
God, you're stupid.
等等 你知道茉莉现在在哪吗
Hey--hey, you know where molly is right now?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我才是关心她的人
I actually care about her.
你就像癌症一样
You are a cancer.
还好我找到了疗法
But luckily, I found a cure.
等等
Hey!
等等
Hey!
拜伦斯在同一停车场找到了莱尔的车
Barrows found Lyle's car in the same parking lot
就在找到茉莉和盖尔的车的地方
where Molly and Gail's cars were found.
她也抓了他
She's got him, too.
她如此迷恋权力并喜欢控制他人
She's too obsessed with power and control to work with anyone,
尤其是像莱尔那样的人
especially somebody like Lyle.
他同样喜爱支配和暴♥力♥ 和她一样
He's dominating and violent, just like her.
她把他看作威胁
If anything, she sees him as a threat.
但为什么现在抓他 冒这么大风险
But why take him now, with all this heat?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表