What are those?
我们也不明白
We have no idea.
我们正在找他的姑姑
We're trying to find his aunt right now,
而我们希望你能帮忙
but we're hoping that maybe in the meantime
同他进行一些交流
you'd be able to help us get through to him.
我试试 但即使没发生这件事
Ok, I'll try, but even before this happened,
萨米也沉默寡言
Sammy wasn't wildabout talking.
这是什么
What's that?
它能帮助自闭症孩子熟知自己的生活安排
These help some kids with autism learn routines.
校车两点十五分出发
School bus leaves at 2:15.
萨米 这是什么
Sammy, what's this?
好的
Ok, ok.
你知不知道"L"代表什么
Do you have any idea what that "L" Might stand for?
我不知道 萨米
I have no idea. Sammy.
萨米 你很安全 是我 罗杰斯老师
Sammy, you're safe. It's me, Ms. Rogers.
我在这里 萨米 你很安全
I'm here. I'm here, Sammy. You're safe.
萨米
Sammy.
萨米
Sammy.
我从没见过这个 不知道是什么意思
I've never seen that. I don't know what it is.
他想要打字吗
Is he trying to type?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我觉得他是想弹什么乐器
I think he's trying to play something.
能拿个键盘过来吗
Can we get a keyboard in here?
他家有架钢琴
There's a piano at his house.
你想带个十岁的孩子
You want to take a 10-year-old boy
回到他父亲中枪的犯罪现场吗
back to the crime scene where his father was shot?
萨米想告诉我们一些事情
Sammy's trying to tell us something.
我觉得搞清楚这些信息很重要
I think it's important we try to figure out what.
你们没权让孩子做这种事
Well, who decides whether the harm to Sammy's well-being
就为一些不知能否得到的信息
is worth whatever information you may or may not get
那会伤害他
by doing such a thing?
他是个孩子 我觉得你们无权决定
He's a child, and I don't think you get to choose
什么对他有益
what's best for him.
同志们 这位是小伊·斯帕克斯
Everyone, this is Lizzie Sparks,
萨米的姑姑
Sammy's aunt.
救命
Help!
别这样
Don't do that!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
艾莉 你逼我的
Ali, you made me do that.
对不起 我不想这样 你还好吗
I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that. Are you all right?
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我没有选择 我得把我的孩子要回来
I ain't got a choice. I gotta get my boys back.
这样也不能帮你把他们要回来
This can't help you get them back.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我还有两天时间证明自己有条件抚养孩子
I got 2 more days to prove that I'm fit.
符合什么条件 放我走吧
Fit? Just let me go.
求你了
Please.
我会的
I will.
但你得先帮我做点事
But you gotta do something for me first.
我还是不懂 你为什么要带他回去
I still don't see why you have to take him back to that place.
萨米的父母被袭击时
Sammy was playing the piano
他正在弹钢琴
when his parents were abducted,
所以把他带回现场
So taking him back to the exact location
可能激发出重要的回应
might trigger an important response.
但他很脆弱
No, but he's fragile.
这也可能会进一步伤害到他
It could also wound him further.
为什么要把我找来
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here.
你现在是萨米的法定监护人
You're sammy's legal guardian right now.
决定权在你手上
The decision's yours.
不行 他根本不认识她
No. He barely knows her.
她是小伊吧 我们知道
Lizzie, is it? For all we know,
她就是他害怕的那个"L"
She's the "L" he's afraid of.
萨米看到姑姑都没有反应
Sammy saw his aunt and didn't even react.
如果她是绑♥架♥犯
If she was the abductor,
他肯定会有本能反应
we'd have seen a visceral response.
你不能这么说 他还处于惊吓之中
You can't be sure of that. He's in shock.
我们已经在做背景调查了
We are running a background check right now.
调查我吗
On me?
例行检查而已
It's just procedure.
但你必须做出决定
But you have to decide.
你希望我们怎么做
What do you want us to do?
对不起 艾莉
I'm sorry, Ali.
我不是有意伤害查理
I never meant to hurt Charlie.
你为什么不直接问我们要钱
Why didn't you just ask us for the money?
如果你有了麻烦 我们会帮你
If you were in trouble, we would have helped you.
不行 艾莉 你有萨米 还有家庭…
I couldn't, Ali. You got Sammy and all and I...
我明白 有一天你也会明白
I get that. Someday you'll get this.
求你了 放我回去
Please, just let us go.
我要回去照顾儿子
I need to get back to my son.
我会的
I will.
但我得先把你捆起来
But I gotta tie you up first.
什么
What?
我要接回我的儿子
I'm gonna get my boys,
然后离开这个州
I'm gonna go across the state line,
到时我会报♥警♥ 告诉警方
Then I'll call 911 and I'll tell them
你和查理在哪里
Where you and charlie are
他们会来找你 我向你保证
and they'll come get you, I promise you.
查理撑不了那么久
Charlie doesn't have that kind of time.
他需要医生
He needs a doctor.
他没事的 我保证
He'll be fine, I promise.
查理
Charlie?
查理 查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie? Charlie?
不 查理
Oh, no! Charlie.
不...查理
No...Charlie!
店主给了艾莉森两万五千块
Hey. So, the shop owner gave Alison Sparks 25 grand.
她想要三万 但店主拒绝了
She wanted 30, but the owner balked.
她在这取了两万五 还有银行的一万
She's got 25 from here, 10 from the bank.
一共三万五 但他想要四万
He's up to 35, but he wants 40.
为什么非得这么数
Why is that a special number?
打给加西亚
We should call Garcia and
让她在当地居民和取消赎回权
have her run those numbers against the list
名单里查一下这些数字
she compiled of local residents and foreclosures,
看看是否有线索
See if anything matches up.
克莱德
我马上通知她
Ok, I'll call her right now.
西维尔
Seaver.
你说这是什么
Well, what do you make of that?
看上去像凶器
It looks like it was used as a weapon.
要我说 这肯定是凶手的东西
I'm betting this belongs to our guy.
看见钩子底部都生锈了吗
You see how it's rusted at the hook end?
给点提示
Give me a hint.
这是老渔民的小把戏
It's an old fisherman's trick.
用铁撬棍钩住捉蟹捉虾的网
You can use the crowbar to hook crab traps
把渔网拉出水面
and shrimp catches out at sea.
那在这里很普遍
It's probably pretty common around here.
没错 但这个正好是在
Yeah, but outside the same store
艾莉森最后出现的店外
Alison Sparks was last seen?
凶手肯定是个渔民
Our unsub is definitely a fisherman.
我们找到他了
We found him.
在哪里
Where?
他去华盛顿了 我们在那和你会合
He's headed for D.C. We'll meet you there.
确定是他吗
Are we sure it's him?
是多伊尔 准确无误
It's Doyle, all right.
我们现在就看着他呢
I'm looking at him right now.
他租了架私人飞机
He chartered a private jet.
他怎么能通过安检
How did he get past security checks?
用了化名 查克·默里
He used an alias-- Chuck Murray.
-那不是 -没错
- Wasn't that-- - Yeah.
他的爱尔兰猎狼犬的名字
The name of his Irish wolfhound.
他故意下的饵 他希望我们发现他
He's baiting us. He wants us to know he's here.
我们愿者上钩
Message received.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表