调查一个月左右前出狱的男性
Look at men who got out a month or so ago.
有暴♥力♥行为的前科
Their records will show a history of violence,
怨恨女性 或佩有政♥府♥人员的标志
anger toward women and or symbols of authority.
我们要警告所有年轻女人提高警惕
We need to warn all young women to be hypervigilant,
尤其是对网络上认识的好友
especially in their online acquaintances,
还包括服务人员
but also with service workers,
维修人员和送货员
maintenance staff, and deliverymen.
要告诉女大学生
Are we telling college girls
别让穿制♥服♥的人进家里吗
not to let people in uniforms into their homes?
不必 但要她们在放人进屋前
No, but tell them to double-check I.D.S,
仔细核查证件和派遣令
call dispatch before they let anybody inside.
如何避免引起恐慌
How do we avoid inciting panic?
恐慌不可避免 但必须通知到每一个人
Panic is inevitable, but we still need to keep everyone informed.
制♥服♥警♥察♥到校园中张贴公告
Uniformed officers are posting warnings across campuses.
由于詹金斯夫妇是在网上找到劳莉
Now, since the Jenkins family found Laurie online,
我们认为凶手也可能采取了类似方法
we believe the unsub may be using similar methods--
比如个人资料 求职公告
profiles, job postings,
然后利用其中透露的信息
anything that gives a little too much information
寻找作案目标
that the unsub could use to hunt his victims.
我们快没时间了
And time's not on our side.
他很可能已经物色到下一个目标了
We think that he's already got his next victim in his sights.
通过账号♥摸到了一个电邮地址
The account tracks back to an email address
是他昨天早上申请的
he created yesterday morning,
IP地址指向了一个公共终端
I.P. Address leads to a public terminal.
然后就不知去向了
That's where the trail ends.
那詹金斯的房♥子那边呢
What about at the Jenkins house?
他在袭击前和她在聊天
He was tweeting with her prior to the assault.
凶手黑进了詹金斯的无线网络
The unsub hacked into the Jenkins' wi-fi network.
对于蹲过监狱的人而言还真是聪明
Pretty smart for a guy who's been locked up.
没错 他在消除痕迹方面是好手
Yeah, he has gotten good at covering his tracks.
你在犯罪记录和释放名单上有发现吗
How are you doing on a list of criminal records and releases?
那个啊
Oh, right, that. Ok.
我查过了当地大学生 人数很多
I searched local college students, which is a lot,
我这人好自虐
and I'm a masochist, so I
所以把军人也调查了一遍
went ahead and included military personnel
因为圣地亚哥有很多海军和陆战队
because San Diego has a big naval and marine presence.
所有这些加起来
Combine those two pools
完全是大海捞针啊
and he's swimming in criminal infractions.
好吧 排除有性侵或猥亵行为的人
All right, filter out sexual assault and lewd behavior.
正在高速过滤 长官
Filtering at the speed of tech, sir.
调查过死者的财务背景吗
And what about background financials on the victims?
有没有证据显示她们从事什么秘密工作
Is there any evidence of jobs being performed under the table?
确实 她们的账户中有私人转账记录
Actually, in all cases there were personal checks
从好几个账户打过来 大多不超过一百刀
Deposited from several accounts, most under $100.
好 把账户所有人的名单发来 西维尔
All right, send a list of account holders, and, Seaver,
你收到之后 就开始打电♥话♥
when you get them, start making phone calls.
需要我找什么
What am I looking for?
可能做过保姆类工作的被害人
Any victims who might have worked as babysitters.
您好 长官
Yes, ma'am.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我们发布了侧写
We've delivered the profile
当地警方正在进行彻查
and the locals are canvassing the area.
有线索吗
Any leads?
您需要一份最新报告吗
Did you call for a field update?
不
No.
我刚在看你们的悲伤评估报告
I've been reviewing your grief assessments,
但是资料不全
and they're incomplete.
怎么会
How's that?
缺了你的
Yours isn't there.
我收到的命令是评估组员
My orders were to assess the team.
难道你不认为组长的精神状态
You don't think the mental state
是最为重要的吗
of your team's leader is relevant?
你也要找人谈谈
You need to talk to someone, too.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
如果只有下令你才愿意做 那就是
If that's the only way you'll do it, yes.
长官 恕我直言 如今已有四名女性丧生
Ma'am, with all due respect, we've got 4 women dead
到早上可能还有新的死者
and we'll probably have another one by the morning.
回来就找我
Find me when you get back.
她可真无情
She's relentless.
不新鲜了
Tell me about it.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help with anything?
不用 我没事 谢了
No, I'm good. Thanks.
死掉的女孩都跟你很像 宝贝儿
All those dead girls look just like you, sweetheart.
你以为我没注意到吗
You don't think I realize that?
最后那个真像我的姐妹
That last girl, I could be her sister.
怎么回事
What was that?
-杀 杀 杀 -拜托 这可不好玩
- Kill. Kill. Kill! - Ok, that is so not funny.
好了 别紧张
Aw, come on, relax.
报♥警♥器设好了吧
You set the alarm, right?
是的 我去看看
Um...yeah, let's just see.
报♥警♥器
Alarm...
已经
Is...
设好了
Set.
孩子睡了
Kid's asleep.
你过来吗
Come over?
不行啊 我还有篇论文早上要赶出来
I can't. I got a paper due in the morning.
我可以帮你写
I'll write it for you.
-真的吗 -是啊 你过来吧
- Really? - Yeah, just get over.
等等
Wait.
莉莉 怎么了
What's wrong, Lily?
发生什么事了
What is it?
警报器响了
Something just triggered the alarm.
别挂电♥话♥好吗
Can you stay on the phone?
当然
Yeah, ok.
莉莉 莉莉
Lily. Lily?
-天啊 -莉莉
- Oh, my god! - Lily!
-莉莉 怎么了 -对不起
- What's wrong, Lily? - Sorry, um--
埃里森夫妇回来了 我挂了
The Ellisons are back. I gotta go.
对不起 我们刚从车♥库♥进来
Sorry. We just came in from the garage.
对不起 是我有点神经质了
No, sorry. I'm just a little on edge.
我们应该先打电♥话♥进来
We should have called first.
你们这么早就回来了
You're home early.
有人被无聊到了
Well, someone was bored.
呼噜打得周围一圈人都看着他
Says the man who snored and attracted the attention
还有资格说我
Of everyone around us.
宝宝怎么样
How's the little one?
依然甜美可爱
Still the best baby ever.
大概半小时前我哄它睡下了
I put him to bed I think half an hour ago.
你明天早上提前一小时 8点就来好吗
Can you be here tomorrow morning at 8:00 instead of 9:00?
-我的会议提前了 -没问题
My meeting got moved up. Yeah, sure.
今晚就睡这儿吧
Do you want to just stay?
不用了
No. I'm fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
明天一早见
Yep. Bright and early.
他又杀掉一个保姆吗
Did he get another babysitter?
不光是她
Not just her.
还有谁
Who's that?
艾米·埃里森和她的儿子逃过一劫
Amy ellison. She and her son are the sole survivors.
管家发现她们被锁在婴儿房♥
The housekeeper found them locked in the nursery.
她们一整晚都被锁在那吗
They were locked in there all night?
他弄坏了门把手
He broke the handle off the door.
等下里面见
I'll meet you guys inside.
埃里森太太 我们要检查他的生命体征
Mrs. Ellison, we'll take him now and check his vitals.
马上带回来给你
I'll bring him right back to you.
你好 艾米 我是联调局探员戴瑞·摩根
Hello, Amy. My name's Derek Morgan. I'm with the FBI.
我知道你经受了重大打击
I understand you've been through a great ordeal.
我只想问几个问题 好吗
I'd just like to ask you a few questions if that's all right.
好吧
Ok.
你有看到闯入你家那人的脸吗
Did you happen to see the man who came in your home?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表