《犯罪心理》 前情提要
Previously on "Criminal minds"...
伊恩·多伊尔越狱了
Ian Doyle vanished from prison.
国际刑♥警♥也找不到他
Interpol can't find him.
我是不是有危险
Am I in danger?
我们都有
We all are.
潘提斯 趴下
Prentiss, get down!
我们的目标是一个欧洲小组
We're looking for a European team
训练有素 其中一人 跟死者有私人恩怨
With considerable training. For one of them, it's personal.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
追踪最早两名死者的账户信息
Bank accounts traceable to our first two victims.
也许能找出剩下的人
We might be able to match the rest of those faces.
你好 劳伦 慢着
Hello, Lauren. Oh, wait.
劳伦·雷诺茨已经死于车祸了
Lauren reynolds died in a car accident, didn't she?
你敢对我同事下手 我就亲手了结你
Come near my team and I will end you.
你夺走了对我来说重要的东西
You took the only thing that mattered to me.
那我也回之以礼 夺走你重要的东西
So I'm gonna take the only thing that matters to you--
你的命
Your life.
所有曾将他追拿归案的
All the federal and international agents
国际和联邦探员
responsible for tracking him down
现在都是他的目标
are now on his list of targets.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
八年前
劳伦·雷诺茨
Lauren Reynolds.
他是我跟你说过的那个人
This is the guy I told you about.
他说了很多你的事 就是没说名字
He told me everything but a name.
伊恩·多伊尔 见到你很高兴
Ian Doyle. Pleasure.
我就喜欢做红娘
I love being the man bringing people together.
开心点 孩子们
Have fun, kids.
杰克说你曾是爱尔兰共和军的临时一员
Jack told me you were provisional I.R.A.
曾经是
Used to be.
之后签订了和平协议
Then the peace accord happened.
现在我得像别人一样找工作了
Now I gotta look for work like everybody else.
除了 伊恩
Except...Ian--
这是个新教♥徒♥的名字吧
That's a protestant name, isn't it?
爱尔兰共和军里的新教♥徒♥可不多见
Not a lot of protestants in the I.R.A.
或者你借此来证明自己是个坚强斗士
Or is that how you proved you were a good fighter,
保卫赐予你名字的祖国
defending your mother for giving you that name?
你又是做什么的 劳伦
And what is it you do, Lauren?
现在我正想联络一位
Right now I'm trying to get into business
前爱尔兰共和军首领
with a former I.R.A. captain.
他现在是自♥由♥职业者 你也许听说过他
He's gone freelance. You might have heard of him.
瓦尔哈拉
Valhalla.
对
Yeah.
我也许认识他
I might know him.
好吧
Well...
鉴于话题比较敏感
since this is sensitive...
我想我们最好私下谈谈
你真是充满了惊喜 是吧
这还差得远呢
我说了 出去
I said out!
滚出去 费伊
Get out of here, Fahey.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我是这的老大 这一片原来是我的地盘
I am the man. I used to run this block.
现在你就是个乞丐 出去
Now you're just a bum. Out!
我在潘提斯给我的单子末尾找到四个名字
I got 4 names on the bottom of the list Prentiss gave us.
卢克·雷诺
Luke Renault,
劳伦斯·莱利 莱拉·拉费蒂
Lawrence Riley, Lila Rafferty,
莱尔·罗杰斯
Lyle Rogers.
名字首字母都是L和R
All with the initials L.R.
中情局都会把类似这样的加密姓名
The CIA uses cryptograms like that
分配给调查同一单案件的
to assign to non-official cover agents
非官方的卧底探员
working the same case.
其他的国家也是这么做
So do other foreign countries.
那这四个名字就属于四个卧底间谍
These last 4 names are covers--spies.
慢着
Wait.
不 这不对
No. This isn't right.
看到这一片了吗 这不应该在这里
Do you see this space? That shouldn't be here.
会不会是格式错误
Could it be a formatting error?
不会 这是电子表格程序的模板
No, this is a spreadsheet template.
不会发生这样的格式错误
Formatting doesn't allow for this.
这里少了一个名字
There's a missing name on here.
还有一个姓名首字母是LR的间谍
It's another spy whose cover is L.R.
劳伦·雷诺茨死了
Lauren Reynolds is dead.
劳伦·雷诺茨死了
Lauren Reynolds is dead.
-劳伦·雷诺茨死了 -什么
- Lauren Reynolds is dead. - What?
"劳伦·雷诺茨死了"
"Lauren reynolds is dead."
潘提斯17天前在打电♥话♥时说过
Prentiss said that on a phone call 17 days ago.
但她的语调并非悲恸的声调
But her intonation wasn't surprise or grief.
倒像是在念咒 就像她在提醒自己什么
It was like a mantra, like she was reminding herself.
劳伦·雷诺茨 首字母是L和R
Lauren Reynolds, L.R.
如果潘提斯是那单子上的最后一个名字
If Prentiss is the last name on that list,
那她也是多伊尔的目标
she's on Doyle's list, too.
难怪她过去一个月举止反常
That explains her behavior the past month.
那些神秘的行为 那些托词
The secrets, the evasion.
而且她又开始咬指甲了
She's been biting her fingernails again, too.
伙计们
Guys.
她没带走她的警徽和配枪吗 为什么
She left her badge and gun? Why would she do that?
这说不通 为什么要逃跑
That doesn't make sense. Why run?
我们是她的家人 我们能帮她
We're her family. We can help.
多伊尔会杀害他们的家人
Doyle's killing families.
她没有结婚 没有近亲
She's not married, not close to relatives.
他准备把我们赶尽杀绝
He was ready to wipe us out.
而她逃跑是为了保护我们
She ran to protect us.
电池没电了 费伊
Battery's dead, Fahey.
天啊 劳伦
Jeez. Lauren.
她是个训练有素的间谍 不想我们去找他
She's a trained spy. She doesn't want to be found.
她知道我们所有的技巧
She knows all of our tricks.
但我们却不知道她的手段
We don't know any of hers.
好吧 那我们该如何找到她
All right, then how do we find her?
就这么办 伊恩·多伊尔是我们的嫌犯
Here's how. Ian doyle is our unsub,
而潘提斯就是我们的被害人
Prentiss is our victim.
我们侧写他们的行为 就当是普通案子来查
We profile their behavior and we treat it like any other case.
因为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是我们的专长
Because terrorism isn't an area we specialize in,
我已向国♥务♥院♥的专家求助
I've reached out to an expert from the state department,
而她也对潘提斯的过去有所了解
Someone who can also shed light on Prentiss' past.
-谁 -她
- Who? - Her.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
多伊尔招募了多少人 杰克
How many men does Doyle have, Jack?
啥 那家伙消失了有...
Doyle? I haven't seen that guy in a--
15个 也许有20个人
15, maybe 20 guys.
他们有什么聊
Any surprises?
只是自动武器 大多是本地黑帮
Just automatic weapons. It's mostly local mob guys.
有几个是爱尔兰共和军的人 还有
There's a little bit of I.R.A. And--
劳伦 你干嘛不帮我个忙
Lauren, how about you do me a favor,
你先放下枪 有话好好说
huh, you ease up on that gun, ok?
我之前帮你和克莱德重归于好
I helped you and Clyde back in the day.
我现在也能帮你
I can help you now.
你想知道多伊尔现在哪吗
Do you want to know where Doyle is?
我已经知道了
I already do.
好 但你准备做什么
Yeah, but what are you gonna do, huh,
单枪匹马搞定他吗
take him out on your own?
你又要做什么 给他通风报信吗
What are you gonna do, tell him?
慢着慢着 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
"远离说谎的方法是"
"The secret to getting away with lying"
"全心全意地坚信"
"Is believing with all your heart."
"于是你更多地欺骗自己"
"That goes for lying to yourself"
"而不是欺骗他人"
"even more so than lying to another."
作家 伊莉莎白·蓓尔
Author Elizabeth Bear.
我和中情局的一个朋友聊了下
Ok, so I talked to a friend from Langley.
他无法告知我艾米莉在中情局的完整历史
He couldn't give me Emily's full CIA history,
但他给了我这个
but he could give me this.
她以劳伦·雷诺茨这个身份
She assumed the identity of Lauren Reynolds
加入♥联♥合特遣队-12分队
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表