Prentiss is Doyle's stressor.
他要报复那个背叛过他的女人
He wants revenge on the woman who betrayed him,
这我能理解
and I understand that.
但为什么要杀那个华府的孩子
But why kill that child in D.C.?
这才是我需要的西维尔探员
That's the Agent Seaver I'm looking for.
来吧
Come on.
给你换件新衣服
Let's get you a new shirt.
我们假设克莱德不是内奸
So, assuming Clyde isn't the mole,
在查过联合特遣队的人事档案后
we looked through the JTF's presonal records again,
发现杰瑞米在死前还挺多花样
and Jeremy made some fancy plans before his death.
尤其是他在西班牙买♥♥了大宗地♥产♥
Specifically, he bought a large estate in spain...
所有文件都用一个假名签署
He signed all the documents with one of his covers.
用现金缴纳了首♥付♥ 余款存进银行
Made a down payment in cash, deposited the rest.
杰瑞米把名单卖♥♥给了多伊尔
So Jeremy sold the list to Doyle.
他是第一个死者 死得悄无声息
He was the first victim, killed quietly.
做好准备前 多伊尔不想惹人注意
Doyle didn't want any attention until he was ready.
茜娅知道吗
Did Tsia know?
不好说
I can't tell.
要是有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥追杀我
If I were running from a terrorist,
我肯定会把养老金提现 不是那个
I would cash in my I.R.A. Not that one.
是另外一个 你懂的[和共和军同缩写]
The other-- you know what I mean.
我要说的是 茜娅根本没有碰钱
My point is, Tsia didn't touch that money,
所以我认为她不知情
So I don't think she's in on it.
你知道杰瑞米把名单卖♥♥给多伊尔了吗
Did you know that Jeremy sold the list to Doyle?
我怀疑过
I had my suspicions.
所以你去华府后 也不相信茜娅了
So when you got to D.C., you couldn't trust Tsia, either.
潘提斯看出你口是心非 我们也一样
Prentiss read your doubt as duplicity and so did we.
你怎么不直接问我多伊尔安插的是谁
Well, you could have just asked me who Doyle's plant was.
你会告诉我吗
Would you have told me?
不会
No.
我们共同关心的人正面临危险
Someone we both care about is in trouble.
我需要多伊尔做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥时的原始资料
I need the original profile when Doyle was a terrorist.
再结合他现在的连环杀手身份进行分♥析♥
We combine that with who he is now as a serial killer.
霍奇纳探员 你发过誓
Agent Hotchner, you took an oath
维护国家的法律
to protect the laws of your country,
而我也发过誓 要守口如瓶
And I took one to protect the secrets of mine.
你知道你的要求有多过分吗
Do you understand what you're asking?
-我知道这很不容易 -我愿意
- I know it's not easy. - I'll do it.
只要我们合作
If you join me.
你没办法抓住那家伙
You see, there's no catching that man.
他逃出朝鲜时易如反掌 你不可能困住他
He'd escape from your prison as easily as he did North Korea.
到那时 局面就不可收拾了
And then, all hell breaks loose.
如果你希望阻止他
If you want to stop that man,
那只有亲手在他脑门上开个洞
you have to put a bullet between his eyes yourself.
你能这样做吗
Can you do that?
你能违背誓言吗 霍奇纳探员
Can you break your oath, Agent Hotchner?
不能
No.
那你能发誓吗
Can you take one, then?
保证
Can you swear
你们会救她出来
that your team will save her?
能
Yes.
英国领事来了
The british consul's here.
请你转告他我马上过去
Could you tell him I'll be right out?
我正在跟行为分♥析♥组谈案子
I'm consulting with the BAU on a case.
伊恩·多伊尔是非常自负的疯子
Ian Doyle's a power-assertive psychopath,
高度自控 一旦事态失控
highly controlling and very explosive
他将非常危险
when something doesn't go as planned.
问题是这些如何跟
Ok, so how does this fit
他作为灭门杀手的身份联♥系♥上
in with who he is as a family annihilator?
以及潘提斯扮演的角色
And Prentiss' role in it.
灭门杀手对待家人的看法非常感性
Annihilators have a romanticized view of who their family is.
实际上 他是个孤儿
Well, actually, he was an orphan.
他们认为家庭是他的财产
Well, they think of family as their possession,
直到幻象破灭 他们就开始杀戮
until some law shatters that and starts them killing.
-但多伊尔没结过婚 -有孩子吗
- But Doyle was never married. - Children?
-没有 -你对他的侧写
- No. - You run your profile
表明他进行凶杀的手法
that he carried out his murders
-其精度有如外科手术 -是的
- with surgical-like precision. - Yes.
-没有冗余的伤害 -没错
- With no collateral damage. - That's right.
可能这孩子也是他曾拥有的东西
Perhaps this child was a surrogate for one he had.
也就是说多伊尔有个孩子 你却不知道
Say Doyle had a child and you didn't know about it.
有没有可能是潘提斯干的
Is it possible that Prentiss did?
可她为什么要瞒着我
Then why would she keep it from me?
你逮捕多伊尔的那天
Who else was in the compound
一起的还有什么人
the day that you arrested Doyle?
-只有他手下 -全是爱尔兰人
- Just his staff. - All Irish?
-是 -那是个开端
- Yeah. - That's a start.
费伊告诉我说你在城里
When Fahey told me you were in the city,
而且你知道了我的行踪
he said you already knew where I was.
如果这是真的
If that's the truth,
相信你知道后果如何
you know what this is about.
游戏结束了 宝贝儿
Game's over, love.
你可以做最后的忏悔
Time for your last confession.
带我去他死的地方
Take me to where he died.
我想看看
I want to see it.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, just breathe.
4 5 6
4, 5, 6...
7 8
7, 8,
9 10
9, 10.
好了吗 我开始咯
Ready or not, here I come!
我要来抓你咯 来抓咯
Aww, I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!
看不到你 看不到你
I don't see you. I don't see you.
抓到了
Aah! I'm gonna get you!
嗨
Hi.
路易莎
Louise.
把孩子带走
Come take your boy, please.
你考虑过吗
You ever think about that?
生孩子
Having kids?
对我们来说有点难吧
Be a little hard with what we do, don't you think?
也许你要找个合适的男人
Maybe you need the right man to do it with.
还有个对你特别着迷的孩子
And a son who's crazy about you.
我以为
I...I thought
他是你管家的孩子
He was your housekeeper's.
路易莎把迪克兰养大 别人就不会利用他对付我
Louise raises Declan so no one can use him against me.
但他是我的孩子
But he's mine.
而他需要个母亲
And he needs a mother.
我做不到
I can't do that.
在这里不行
Not here.
那我能带你离开这
Then I'll get you out.
或者
Or...
我来带你离开这
I could get you out.
我有可靠的帮手
I have resources.
线人 他能更安全
Contacts. He would be safer.
他也能有个父亲
And he'd have a father.
你知道我是什么人 劳伦
You know what I am, Lauren.
是个战士
A warrior.
我领导战士
I lead warriors.
培养战士
I raise warriors.
我不能这么一走了之
I can't just leave.
你要我抚养你的儿子
You want me to raise your son
让他能过上你没法过的生活
so he can have your life?
这种想法很过分吗
Is it that bad a life?
我能为你做很多事
There are so many things
为了让你快乐
I would do to make you happy.
但是
But...
这点我做不到
I can't do this.
你找你♥爸♥爸
Go to your father.
"去找你♥爸♥爸" 你是这么说的
"Go to your father." That's what you said.
我从未将迪克兰的事告诉过其他人
I never told anyone the truth about Declan.
只告诉了你
You were the only one.
你把这点写进了侧写 是吧
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表