他知道如果他说出来 他也会被捕
He knows he'll get locked up if he talks.
他会站在我们这边
He'll stay loyal.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
不 这样不行
No no no!
你得再卖♥♥力点 妞儿
You're gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that girl
不然你就真有麻烦了
or we're gonna have a real problem.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?!
天啊
God!
不要
Aah! No!
好好跳
Now dance!
是谁
Who's there?
我给你带了早点
I brought you some breakfast.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
如果你吃点 我就给你摘下眼罩
Look if you eat I'll take off the blindfold.
但你得保证不看我 能做到吗
But you have to promise not to look at me. Can you do that?
好
OK.
别...别怕
It's--it's OK.
闭上眼睛
Just keep your eyes closed.
可以睁开了
You can open them now.
你会杀我吧
You're going to kill me aren't you?
不会
No.
我不会 可是...
No it's just...
我不知道
I don't know.
求求你放我走吧
Please let me go.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我也不想你死
I don't want that either.
那就放我走
Then let me go.
我有个女儿 她才两岁
I have a daughter. She's only 2.
求你了
Please.
我想见我孩子
I want to see my baby.
我会尽我所能送你回去
I'm going to do everything I can to get you back to her.
我保证
I promise.
你不该做你做不到的保证
You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep.
我就是那么说 好让她吃东西
I was just saying that to get her to eat ok?
我们得让她撑住 不是吗
We need her to last don't we?
眼罩必须放下来
Whoops this must have fell off.
好了
There we go.
去车上等着
Go wait in the truck.
等等
Hold up.
你忘了东西
You forgot something.
盯紧他
Stay with him.
我实在难以相信是我们社区自己人干的
I just can't believe someone from our community would be involved in this.
不要低估犯罪头领的影响力
Don't underestimate a pack leader's influence.
他操控别人参与他的游戏
These guys are being manipulated into playing his game.
我们认为犯罪团伙中
We think at least one member of the pack
至少有一人不知道有谋杀
didn't know that the women were being killed.
为何在此地 为何在此刻
Why here? Why now?
每个女人都是周五晚被绑 直到周日才被杀
Each of the women was abducted on Friday night and not killed until Sunday.
那又如何
So?
为什么要避开工作日
So why are they avoiding the work week?
他们可能是蓝领工人
Could be blue collar.
热衷于这游戏
They like the game
但又不能耽误工作
but they can't let it interfere with their jobs.
我不赞同
I don't think so.
这个团伙的目标不仅是
The pack strikes not only on the clubs'
人气旺还是最便宜的夜♥总♥会♥
busiest nights but also the cheapest.
他们收入有限
They have a limited income.
他们混在年轻人中间
They blend in with a young crowd
周一到周五都没空
and they're unavailable Monday to Friday.
若是有一人来自外地
If one of them is from out of state
所以他们在暑假结束后才犯案
that would explain why they didn't start their killing until the summer was over.
我没听懂
What would?
我们要找的是在校大学生
We believe the men we're looking for are college students.
所以谋杀案
That's why the killings coincided
才集中在秋季开学时
with the beginning of the fall semester.
他们大约十八♥九♥岁或二十出头
This means they're most likely in their late teens to mid-20s
但不排除有年长的转校生
but don't rule out older students who transferred in
或军校保送生
or enlisted in the military right out of high school.
目前我们正在本地高校排查
Right now we're canvassing colleges in the area.
大学生正好充满激♥情♥
College students are impressionable kids
急于跻身社会生活 找到自我定位
eager to fit in and find their place in the world.
这种心态导致团伙犯罪易于发生
This environment is conducive to the creation of a pack.
典型的犯罪团伙中 成员地位并不平等
In a typical pack not all members are created equally.
有一人控制局面 称为强势领导者
There'll be a dominant one an alpha personality
可能是团伙里最年长的
who's most likely the oldest member of the group.
我们认为他来自外地
We believe he could be from out of state
曾有类似犯罪前科
and has likely committed similar crimes before.
二号♥人物对领导者绝对忠诚
The lieutenant will be fiercely loyal to the pack leader.
符合强势者的要求
The alpha demands this.
可能来自离异家庭
He probably comes from a broken home
他内心的空虚由团伙中的强势者所填补
where he felt a loss the dominant was able to fill.
最后还有跟随者
And finally we have the follower
团伙中的新晋成员
the newest member of the pack.
他对强势领导者的忠诚尚未夯实
He hasn't cemented his loyalty to the alpha
却已经开始质疑领导者的地位
when already he's starting to question his role in the group.
跟随者不太可能了解团伙领导的最终安排
It's unlikely this member is privy to the pack leader's ultimate agenda.
领导者很快便会发现跟随者是个累赘
It won't be long before the dominant realizes the low man is a liability.
我们必须赶在领导者除掉他前找到他
We need to find this man before the pack eliminates him.
那该怎么做
How do we do that?
我们用反间计
We drive a wedge between them.
让他们窝里斗
Amp up the pressure.
这样才可能平安找到史黛芬妮
This is our best chance of finding Stephanie alive.
他们怎么知道我们在这上学
How do they know where we go to school?
这一代的所有学校他们都查 别紧张
They're going to every campus in the area. Chill.
不
No.
我不干了
I'm out.
你跑不了了
No one's out.
我不干了行吗
No look ok?
我会守口如瓶
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我发誓还不行吗
I swear. Ok?
我会悄悄溜掉
I'm gonna skip town.
淡定 放聪明点
Just calm down and be smart.
会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
我做不到
I can't.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
你带他入伙 你去解决他
You brought him in you fix it.
我有了些新消息
I come bearing new information.
我把搜索范围扩大到全国
After I expanded my search nationwide
系统查到路易斯安那州连环强♥奸♥犯的DNA
CODIS bounced back a DNA match to a series of rapes in Louisiana.
主犯是个惯犯
The dominant's done it before.
只匹配了一个嫌犯的DNA
DNA matched only one unsub
但路易斯安那州的案子里有两个样本
but there's another sample in the Louisiana cases.
他以前也有同伙
He had partners before.
跟这次是不同的人
Just not the same ones.
团伙解散后他就搬走了
So he moves on when the pack dissolves.
在路易斯安那州警局就快破案的时候
Louisiana P.D. were crazy close to solving who done it
他们停止了作案 同时有两名当地人失踪
but then the rapes stopped. Two locals went missing
警方认定他们有重大作案嫌疑
and they pinned the crimes on them.
这次失踪肯定不是巧合
I'm sure they didn't just happen to disappear.
加西亚 调查从路易斯安那州
Garcia do a search of local colleges
到本地大学就读的学生情况
for students from Louisiana.
好 立刻就办 我挂线了
Yeah I'm gonna do that. Garcia out.
如果他以前杀过同伙 这次再动手也不意外
If he's killed his partners before he'll do it again.
等他杀掉了共犯
But if he kills his accomplices
史黛芬妮·威尔森也就没救了
Stephanie Wilson is as good as gone.
放心吧 没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
怎么没事
How?
条子们查得那么紧
The feds are closing in on us.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表