什么
Excuse me?
我从这里过去耗时太久
It's gonna take me too long to get there from here.
由你去跟他说 小洁
I need you to talk to him JJ.
-我吗 -我会给你谈判策略
- Me? - I'll give you some strategies.
不明嫌犯可能还在这个区域
The unsub may still be in this area
一旦他露面 我们就出动
and if he surfaces we need to be close.
我不是谈判专家
I'm not a hostage negotiator.
很遗憾 今天你就是
I'm sorry. You are today.
里德博士 你能打电♥话♥了
Dr. Reid you're on your own cellular.
是的 这里的电力几分钟前恢复了
Yeah. The power came back here a few minutes ago.
我们的主力怎么样了
How's my main man doing?
根据我合理的推断
On the completely safe assumption
你不是在说我吧
that you're not talking about me
我可不愿意当这个不明嫌犯
Let's just say I wouldn't want to be this unsub
摩根迟早让他吃不了兜着走
when Morgan finally gets his hands on him.
那会很惨吧
That bad huh?
他以前吼过你吗
Has he ever yelled at you before?
真犀利
Touche.
我能帮什么忙
How can I be of service?
你能查到多久以前的记录 加西亚
How far back can you go with your records Garcia?
你要多久以前的
How far back you talkin'?
1968年的凶手档案
Uh a murder investigation from 1968.
就是这个房♥间
This is the room.
我要做什么
So what do I do?
准备好就按下开关
Flip that switch when you're ready
能切入所有电台 无论调幅还是调频
and you'll cut into every signal on the radio bands AM and FM.
这样就行
That's it?
就是为了操作便捷
It's made to be easy.
好 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
小洁
JJ.
请讲
I'm here.
我们正在收集福林的背景资料
We're gathering some background information
应该能派上很大用场
on Flynn that could be very helpful.
-你再等一会儿 -好
- Just sit tight for a minute. - Ok.
你没事吧
You ok?
霍奇
Hotch...
万一我弄砸了呢
what if I mess up?
别担心 你不会的
Don't worry. You won't.
稍后打给你
I'll call you right back.
快
Now...
进去
get inside.
快进去 等我叫你再出来
Get inside and don't come out until I call for you!
好了吗
Already?
信不过我吗
Do you doubt it?
我开免提
Yeah I'll put you on speaker.
我这么说
Ok. Let me preface this by saying
要在洛城郊区找个四十岁的杀手
that a 40-year-old murder in a suburb of Los Angeles
根本就是不可能的
is an absurdly impossible request.
说到这个 你们知不知道
Having said that yours truly
加州大学的鳕鱼图书馆...
happens to know that the pollack library at Cal State--
加西亚
Garcia.
对不起 长官
Yes sir sorry uh...
这个杀手可谓声名狼籍
Anyway this murder was quite the scandal.
对六十年代的加州南部确实如此
for southern California in the sixties that's saying something.
我听不出刚才是谁说话
Ok I don't know who was talking right then
不过 一语中的
But...word.
诺拉·福林不仅是性工作者而且吸毒成瘾
So Nora Flynn was a prostitute and a drug addict
就住在洛城郊外的一个沙漠社区
Living in a desert community just outside of los angeles.
看来她都是从飞车党那里搞货 很牛逼的飞车党
It appears bikers were her stock in trade rough bikers
直到有一天 她和她的客户
And one fateful day she and her client
被自己亲生儿子 13岁的比利谋杀了
Were murdered by her 13-year-old son billy.
用枪打死
Shot to death.
那个客户 很讽刺的 名字叫约翰
The customer ironically named john
在死之前告诉了警♥察♥
Was able to tell the police before he died
比利先是让他求情饶命 然后还是开枪打了他
That billy made him beg for his life and then shot him anyway.
就是他
That's him.
他确实被判了刑 可是
And he was convicted but...
他那时还是青少年
Right. He's a juvenile.
于是他18岁那年 他于1973年被释放
So at 18 he was released in 1973
从此人间蒸发
Never heard from again.
现在他又出现了
Oh he was heard from.
而他从未发表过声明
And he never released a statement
解释他杀人的动机
as to why he killed them
尽管他的童年实在是惨不忍♥睹
Although it does appear his childhood was horrific.
我给你PDA发了份图片
I'm sending you a picture
是他被释放那天留下的
of him on the day he was released to your PDAs.
确保你给小洁也发一份
Make sure you send the files to JJ.
遵命 主公
Of course my liege.
我想你们...
Garcia bids you ad--
加西亚 你等等
Garcia wait a minute.
你好
Hey.
你也好
Hey back.
小心肝 我不该拿你出气的
Baby girl I'm sorry for taking your head off.
亲爱的 我们感情好着呐
Oh darling our love is a rock.
没有隔夜仇
No bad day can come between us.
自然
Word.
要平安回来
Come home safe.
我开灯等你
I'll leave a light on.
霍奇
Hotch.
小洁 听好
Jj listen.
最重要的是要跟对方建立关系
The most important thing is that you build rapport with him.
呃 建立关系 好
Uh rapport. Ok.
我所拜托你做的事
I'm asking you to do one of the hardest things
让我们所有人都觉得最棘手
that anybody in our position ever has to do.
我希望你能和他共感 表示同情
I need you to empathize with him. Sympathize.
不要评判他的所作所为
Don't judge the things he's done.
加西亚正给你发一份他早年的文档
Garcia's sending you a file on him and his childhood.
看好了 会有帮助
Look it over. It'll help.
如果他觉得你关心他
If he hears that you care about him
就能打动他也关心小爱丽
That's how you're gonna get him to care about Ellie.
必须让他明白 他正让别人重复经历自己的遭遇
He has to understand that he's putting her through the same pain
他早年所遭受的那些痛苦
He went through as a child.
好
Uh ok.
但必须由他自己决定
But it has to be his decision
因为他只在乎掌控力
Because power is all-important to him.
掌控力吗 好
Power? Ok.
你能行的
You're gonna be fine.
和他说话就行
Just talk to him.
好吧
All right.
看遍材料后 觉得准备好了就开始
Go over the file and start when you're ready.
等等 你不会挂电♥话♥吧
Oh wait. You're gonna be on the line right?
我会听广播的
I'll be listening.
热浪翻天仍是南部地区的头版头条
And the heat wave continues to be the top story in the southland
气温都已经超过了40.6摄氏度
With temperatures expected to top 105 degrees
而且酷热...
And excessive heat...
来嘛 比利 我可是从你妈手里买♥♥的你哦
Come on billy I bought you from your mama.
这个人出手可大方了
This man paid good money.
妈 不要
Mom! No!
照我说的做
Do as you're told!
妈 让他停下
Mom! Make him stop!
我会很温柔的 比利 别担心
I'll be gentle Billy. Don't worry.
不
No!
比利
Billy?
比利·福林
Billy Flynn?
你怎么
Did you--
谁是比利·福林
Who's Billy Flynn?
福林先生 我不确定
Mr. Flynn I-- I don't know for sure
你是不是能听见我说话 但是
That you can hear me but--
我叫洁妮芙·洁婼
My name is Jennifer Jareau.
我是联调局的联络官
I--I work for the fbi as a communications liaison
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表