看看能不能从我的养老金中拿点用
See about taking some money out of my 401k.
这是杰克逊公园区的谢礼
Courtesy of Jackson Park.
警♥察♥青年联盟
Hey. Police Youth League...
真的救了很多孩子
Saved a lot of kids.
要继续下去
Keep it goin'.
恭喜 凯文 博伊特刚告诉我了
Hey. Congratulations, Kev. Voight just told me.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你还好吧
You cool?
我不想说谎骗你 伙计
Look, I don't wanna lie to you , Man.
你知道我做梦都想留在情报组
You know this is where I wanna be.
那太不幸了 你不是个好警♥察♥
It's too bad you're not good police.
-你以后再也没机会了 -别闹了
- You'll never get another shot. - Oh, shut up.
-你总会有机会回去的 -知道了
- You'll be back upstairs. - All right.
-来抱一个 -谢谢 伙计
- Come here. - Thanks, man.
没事
Yeah.
某人回来了哦
He's baaack!
-你好 -伙计
- What's up? - Yes, buddy.
-你回来真是太好了 -谢谢
- Good to have you back. - Thank you.
你该为我高兴 我要回去当巡警了
Well, you should be happy. I'm back on patrol.
我不想太正式 所以就想...
I wanted to keep this informal, so I thought, you know--
哪里能比更衣室更不正式...
What's more informal than the locker room...
对吧
Right?
对 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
听我说 我知道我最近行为有点奇怪
So, listen, I know I've been a little weird lately.
这跟你我二人一起工作没有关系
It's got nothin' to do with you and I workin' together.
我...
I just, uhhh...
我只是一直在想怎么告诉你
been tryin' to figure out out how to tell you that
我想跟你共度一生...
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and, uh...
我们在一起简直棒呆了
you and I are freakin' awesome together.
我知道事情仓促
I know this is quick,
但我不管 因为我爱你...
but I don't care because I love you--
我愿意
Yes.
愿意吗
Yeah?
奥林斯基
Olinsky here.
你是埃尔文·奥林斯基吗
Is this Alvin Olinsky?
是 你是哪位
Yeah, who's this?
我叫米歇尔
My name's Michelle.
-我妈妈说你可以帮我 -你妈妈
- My mom said you could help. - Your mom?
琳达·索瓦娜
Linda Sovana.
原来琳达还有个女儿啊
I didn't know Linda had a daughter.
是她给了我你的号♥码 所以...
Yeah, well, she gave me your number, so...
我不知道琳达怎么跟你说的
Look, I don't know what Linda told you
也不知道她为什么觉得我能帮你
or how she thinks I can help.
因为...
Because...
我觉得你是我爸爸
I guess you're my dad.
现在喝酒有点早啊
Little early, isn't it?
昨晚我很不好过
I had a rough night.
我们都是
Yeah, I think we all did.
我们一起回局里 顺便买♥♥杯咖啡喝吧
Let's grab a coffee on the way back to the district.
汉克 说实话我一直在思考
Uh, Hank, actually, I've been thinking.
我就只会带来厄运
I'm nothin' but bad news, you know?
我生来如此 此生好像无法摆脱了
I was born into bad news and I can't seem to get away from it.
但却是我身边的人
But it's the ones around me, the...
我最在乎的那些人
the people that I care about the most
最终受伤
who end up getting hurt.
所以...
So, um...
你不要对自己太苛刻
You gotta stop being so hard on yourself.
我跟我妈妈谈了一番
I had a talk with my mom.
谈话结果呢
Where'd that get you?
我们觉得你或许
Well, we decided that it might be a good thing
该给艾琳一些空间
for you to give Erin some space, you know?
让她自己好好想想
So she can figure things out for herself.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我之前是作为你的朋友 你的父亲跟你说话
I've talked to you as a friend, as a father.
现在我以你上司的身份跟你说
Now I'm talkin' to you as your boss.
起身 我们回去上班
Get off the stool. Let's go to work.
我辞职
Actually, I quit.
没事的 汉克
We're good, Hank.
艾琳不论有什么事
Any issues that Erin is dealing with,
都是我们的家事
it's a family matter.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表