她就去做指甲了吗
She already getting her nails done.
如果你死了 我起码等一周才会去美甲
If you died, I'd wait at least a week to get a mani-pedi.
真残忍♥ 伯吉斯
That's cold, Burgess.
那么久的搭档情呢
It's like we were never partners.
博伊特最近一直让你干各种活儿
You know, Voight's been using you a lot lately.
可能想调你上来呢
He's probably thinking about moving you up.
是吗
Um, yeah.
我不知道想不想上
I'm not sure I'm interested.
你不会要听罗曼那套
Roman hasn't been getting in your ear
继续当巡警的话吧
about staying in patrol, has he?
不关罗曼的事 他是个好警♥察♥
Leave Roman alone. He's real police.
是他把我们搅进这摊浑水的
He got us in a real mess is what he did.
那他能怎么办
And what was he supposed to do?
联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥ 看亚瑟
Contact INTERPOL to see if Asher
在"啥啥斯坦"有前科吗
had any priors in "Kerplakistan"?
没哪个副业当保安的警♥察♥
No other cop with a security side business
会这么做
has ever done that, ever.
所以大家何必生♥肖♥恩的气呢
So why are people jumping down Sean's throat?
啥啥斯坦吗
Kerplakistan?
很好 她出来了
Okay, there she goes.
天啊 这真是年度美差
Man, this is the assignment of the year.
我们只能留在这自己撸了
We're stuck here yanking our chains.
反正他们也不允许单身汉进去
They don't allow single guys in there anyways.
怎么 经验之谈吗
What, you know from experience?
亚瑟和他老婆邀请过我一次
Asher and his wife asked me one time.
我就走到门卫那里 他就赶我走了
I made it as far as the doorman, but he sent me packing,
谢天谢地
thank God.
我只想看看里面是什么样
I just wanted to see what it would look like inside.
乖乖
Whoa! Oh, my.
淡定 各位 没事的
Easy, boys. It's okay.
又不是说你
It wasn't meant for you.
看完了没
You done?
可以把舌头缩回嘴里了
Everybody put your tongues back in your mouths.
好吧 虽然我现在有
All right, there's, like, a million things
好多话能说 但我要绅士一点
I could say right now, but I'm gonna be a gentleman,
我不会说的
and I'm not gonna say them.
很明智
That'd be wise.
好吧
Okay.
我现在有点晕乎
I'm kind of tripping right now.
什么
What?
这是一个性♥爱♥俱乐部
This is a sex club.
大家在里面做♥爱♥
People have sex inside.
还是让我来说话吧
I'll do the talking.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
你看到那边在干什么了吗
See what was happening there?
看到了
Yep.
好吧
Okay.
今晚还开心吗
How's your evening going so far?
可以更开心
Could be better.
我们上一次来的时候
Last time we were here,
有个超性感的白人小哥在这里工作
there was a really hot white guy working here?
大概不到四十岁 肌肉块 长头发
Like, late 30s, muscular, long hair.
他叫佩里还是什么
His name was Perry or something?
你们上次是什么时候来的
When was it you were in?
大约一个月前吧
About a month ago, give or take.
你们说的是特里 但我今天没看见他
You're talking about Terry, and I haven't seen him.
再挑一个吧
Take your pick.
像你这么漂亮
A face like yours,
我肯定你能找到陪你玩的人
I'm sure you'll find someone to play with.
你怎么样
Well, what about you?
你想来玩吗
Do you want to play?
我女朋友的专享娱乐时间
Playtime for my girl.
我休息一下 迪米特拉
Taking a break, Dimitra.
好
Okay.
真的 你随时都可以加入
Seriously, no worries if you want to tag in.
-你叫什么 -布莱恩
- So what's your name? - Brian.
听着 我只有大约十分钟 所以
And, look, I only have, like, ten minutes, so--
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago police.
你认识特里对吧
So you know Terry?
不认识
Not really.
几分钟前你说话的口气可不像不认识
It sure as hell sounded like you did a couple minutes ago.
知道你们这是在哪里吗
Do you know where you're at?
大厅尽头那位是个法官
There's a judge down the hall,
本市最大的开♥发♥商就在隔壁房♥间
the city's biggest developers in the room next door.
这地方可有人罩着
This place is protected.
或许吧 但没人罩着你
It might be, but you're not.
你想来真的吗 好啊
Is that how you want this to go? That's fine.
-那请出示身份证件 -好吧 听着
- Just give us an I.D. - Okay, look.
有办法可以让我们避免这些吗
Is there a way we can avoid that?
你可以告诉我们 这是特里吗
You can tell us, is this Terry?
-是的 -他姓什么
- Yes. - What's his last name?
这里没人提姓
No one uses last names here.
出去
Out.
快点
Go!
-他结婚了吗 -不知道
- Married? Single? - No idea.
-他有什么常客吗 -我没见到过
- Close with any regulars? - Not that I saw.
-这家伙在搪塞我们 -不 我没有
- This guy's jerking us off. - No, I'm not.
你真的以为那个法官会保护你吗
Do you think that judge is gonna protect you, huh?
就因为你的鸡尾酒调得好吗
Because you make a good mai tai?
你给我少说废话
Get the marbles out of your mouth,
好好告诉我们关于特里的信息
give us some information about Terry,
否则 我保证你的脸
or I promise you, your face
会出现在《芝加哥太阳报》的头版上
is gonna be on the front page of the Sun-Times.
好吧 他之前跑来打听珠宝商的情况
Okay, he was in here earlier asking about a jeweler.
-那个珠宝商 -随便哪个
- Which jeweler? - Any jeweler.
他说他未婚妻把戒指退给了他
He said his fiancee gave the ring back,
所以他想卖♥♥掉那颗钻石
and he's looking to sell the diamond.
-然后呢 -我就听到了这些
- And? - And that's all I heard.
不过他在吧台尽头和一对夫妇
But he was talking to some couple
谈论过这些
at the end of the bar about it.
-哪对夫妇 -我不知道 他们已经走了
- Which couple? - I don't know. They left.
不过我可以去打听一下
But I can ask around.
很好 起来 出去打听吧
Good. Get up. Go do that.
我们在吧台那里等你消息
We'll be waiting at the bar for that information.
我需要知道你在干什么吗
Do I need to know what's going on here?
最好不要
Better you don't.
你对贝类过敏 是吗
You're allergic to shellfish, right?
对
Yeah.
外面有什么消息吗
What's the latest out there?
消息就是
The latest is,
劳拉在离婚的事上快要榨干我了
Laura's putting me through the wringer on a divorce.
如果我连工作也丢了 我就完了
If I lose this job, I'm cooked.
我们不会让这种事发生的
Well, we're not gonna let that happen.
话说你和梅瑞狄斯
So you and Meredith,
彻底结束了吗
you done?
不算彻底
Well, not really.
她还希望我回头
She wants me back.
莱克西一直在努力说服我
Lexi's trying to talk me into it.
我还在考虑
Still trying to figure it all out.
明白了
Yeah.
相信我这句话
Trust me on this one.
我了解回到家有家人在等你的感觉
I know what it's like to come home to a family,
也了解回到家里的一片空荡荡的感受
and I know what it's like to come home to an empty house.
第一种感觉更好
First one's better.
在亚瑟的遗嘱里发现了些东西
Hey, found something in Asher's will.
我猜猜 钱全部留给蕾拉吗
Let me guess, Layla got all his money.
不 一个子儿也没有
No, not a penny, man.
全部留给他妈妈了
Everything went to his alma mater.
失窃钻石的保险呢
What about the insurance on the stolen diamonds?
也没有给蕾拉 他的婚前协议呢
No, nothing. And his prenup?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表