琳德赛 这是我弟弟威尔
Lindsay, this is my brother Will.
-当外科医生的那位 -大多数情况下吧
- The surgeon. - Most days, yeah.
你要住多久
How long you in town for?
还没决定好
I haven't decided yet.
你不是开了家诊所吗
Don't you have a medical practice?
我准备休息一下
I took a break.
-警长 -什么事
- Hey, Sergeant? - Yeah.
我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会
I just want to thank you for this opportunity.
-我会好好干的 -行吧
- I'm gonna do a great job. - Fine.
你到底为什么来这里 娜迪亚
What are you doing here, Nadia?
总有一天我会当上警♥察♥ 一个优秀的警♥察♥
I'm gonna be a cop one day, and a damn good one.
怎么回事
What happened?
关于离开纽约的原因 我没跟你说实话
I might not have told you everything about why I left.
小心点 他们还在标记脑浆位置
Watch your step, they're still flagging brain matter.
货车司机呢
Truck driver?
名叫艾伦·麦金泰尔 逃离了现场
Name's Aaron McIntire. He's in the wind.
没有目击证人
No eyewitnesses.
别指望这种荒山僻岭会有什么人来
Don't count on anyone coming outta the woodwork down here.
这轿车是偷来的
The sedan came back stolen.
怎么 你以前干过
What, you done this before?
警探 在货车驾驶舱找到了这个
Detective? Found these in the cab of the truck.
看起来像冰♥毒♥
Crystal meth, looks like.
不是 这是马尔贝尔德水晶
No. These are Jesus Malverde crystals.
墨西哥毒贩的守护神
Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers.
他们会随身携带用来驱赶邪恶
They carry 'em to ward off evil.
可能是从谁的口袋里掉出来的
Could have fallen out of someone's pocket.
看来是想劫货 结果却失手了
All right, so it's a truck-jacking gone bad.
查过集装箱了吗
You check the container?
我们在等你们来
We were waiting on you guys.
门上有个走私贩常用的锁
There's a smuggler's lock on the door.
这小子在黑帮数据库里有
This kid's in the gang database.
名叫达里斯·吉弗德
Darius Gifford.
属于黑帮弟♥子♥团伙的
He's with the Gangster Disciples.
我猜他的同伴也参与了
I'm guessing his buddy's in it, too.
怎么会大老远来这
It's a long way from home.
这里可是洪兴帮的地盘 有地址吗
I mean, this is Vice Lord territory. You got an LKA?
有 杜斯区的公共住房♥
Yeah. Public housing in the Deuce.
行 我去那看看 通知家人
All right, I'll roll there. I'll notify the family.
别一个人去
Maybe not alone.
我以前干过好吗
Hey, done this before.
找吧
Seek.
来 仔细找
Come on, seek.
找到了
There it is.
跨州贩毒
Interstate traffickers,
把毒品藏在冷冻草莓酱里
they hide drugs inside frozen strawberries.
这还是第一次见他们用果酱藏♥毒♥
Never seen 'em use sauce before.
一定会有人找这批毒品的
Yeah, someone's gonna be looking for that.
是谁
Who's there?
警♥察♥ 能开门吗
Police. Can you open up?
我能看看你们的警徽吗
Can I see your badge, please?
当然
Yeah.
这可是真的
It's the real deal right there.
我叫杰 这是艾琳 你叫什么名字
I'm Jay. This is Erin. What's your name?
我叫丹妮丝
I'm Denise.
丹妮丝 家里有人吗
Denise, is anybody home with you right now?
达里斯·吉弗德是不是住这里
Does Darius Gifford live here?
没错 他是我哥哥
Mm-hmm, he's my brother.
我们能去他房♥间看看吗
Can we look inside his room?
不行 他说任何人都不许进他的房♥间
No, 'cause he said nobody's allowed in his room.
我们可以的
We're allowed.
看来我们的死者在这
Looks like our DOA came here
换下了所有能识别身份的衣物
to change out of anything identifiable.
丹妮丝 你哥哥之前是不是跟一个朋友在这
Denise, was your brother here with a friend?
是的 跟安德雷还有另一个我不认识的男孩
Yeah, with Andre and another boy I didn't know.
他们一直冲他大吼
They were yelling at him a lot,
安德雷还有枪
and Andre had a gun.
你哥哥也有枪吗
Did your brother have a gun, too?
还有谁跟你们一起住
Who else lives here with you?
只有我和达里斯
Just me and Darius.
我妈妈去世了 爸爸进监狱了
My mom is dead, and my dad had to go to jail.
好吧
All right.
一会儿跟我们走 好吗
We're gonna take a ride then, okay?
我们有麻烦了
Hey, we got a problem.
芝加哥警署
亨利·博伊特
黑帮调查组
芝加哥警署
第二季第十八集
货车上的两名死者
Our two DOAs from the truck.
达里斯·吉弗德 安德雷·戴维斯
Darius Gifford, Andre Davis.
都是黑帮弟♥子♥团伙里的新生代力量
Both up-and-comers with the Gangster Disciples.
他们在达里斯的公♥寓♥换的衣服
They changed out at Darius's apartment.
除了他们还有第三个人 而他很好心地
Them and a third guy who was kind enough
-落下了自己的钱包 -是吗
- to leave behind his wallet. - Mm.
经过调查这个钱包属于查尔斯·格雷
That came out of the wallet belonging to a Charles Gray.
我们认为他就是案发现场
We think that he was the third occupant
车里的第三个人
of the car at the scene.
不过查尔斯没有任何犯罪记录
Except Charles has no record.
他不在帮派数据库里
He's not in the gang database.
不像我们的受害者 或者说是行凶者
Unlike our victims/possible offenders.
小女孩说他们用枪指着她哥哥
Little girl says they had a gun to him.
听起来他是被强迫的
So sounds like he was coerced.
去找到这个人 问问他怎么会有这个
Well, let's--let's find him and ask how this wound up there.
你有什么头绪吗
Yeah, you got any ideas?
如果有我早就告诉你们了
If I did, I would've shared 'em.
查尔斯的生父不祥
Charles has an unknown father.
母亲是米歇尔·珀斯特 就住在附近
His mother is Michelle Post, lives nearby.
一定有人有这货车的消息
All right, well, somebody knew something about this truck.
问问缉毒队他们有没有听到风声
Ask narcotics if they had any chatter
说一批价值两百万的货要运来
about a $2 million shipment coming.
我还要知道关于这个司机的一切信息
And I wanna know everything there is to know about this driver.
他是跑了还是被人做掉了
Did he run or was he snatched?
我去跟米歇尔·珀斯特谈谈
I'll talk to Michelle Post.
谁是米歇尔·珀斯特
Who's Michelle Post?
就是博伊特准备去谈话的女人
Well, that's t lady that Voight's going to talk to.
你喜欢把所有配料都加上吗
So you like 'em with everything?
我从来没吃过
I've never had one.
你从来没吃过比利时华夫饼吗
You've never had a Belgian waffle?
没有
Nope.
现在你尝过了 怎么样
Well, what do you think now that you've had one?
还行吧
It's okay.
"还行"吗
Okay.
我阿姨总是迟到
My aunt is always late,
因为...
'cause...
她吸毒
she's on drugs.
好吧
Okay.
我马上就回来 好吗
Well, I'm gonna be right back, okay?
好的
Okay.
给我吧
Let's have it.
我可是帮你找了关系
I pulled strings for this.
现在公立机构是都不教写字了吗
Do our public institutions no longer teach penmanship?
一切都电子化了
Well, everything's digital.
我真的很感谢你 警长
And I really appreciate this, Sarge.
你会是犯罪学课上最拉风的学生
You're gonna be the coolest kid in criminology class.
这是你第一次巡逻吗
Is this your first ride-along?
对 除了上次被拷着之外
Yeah. 'Cept the last time I was in cuffs.
你开玩笑吗 普通市民 这可不是玩笑
Was that a joke, civilian? This is not a joke.
伯吉斯和罗曼同意帮你
Burgess and Roman agreed to do this for you.
他们可是冒了很大险
Their necks are on the line.
这是防弹背心 穿上
This is a bulletproof vest. Wear it.
这是点三八口径的史密斯韦森手♥枪♥
This is a Smith & Wesson 38 Special.
行了 这才是玩笑 也是测试
Okay, that was a joke. And a test.
两者你都没做好
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表