Now, we can think of a whole lot of ways
变得轻松或者难熬
to make that time easy or hard.
由你决定
It's up to you.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我真的无所谓
I really don't care.
没有任何区别
It doesn't make any difference.
他不供出名字 就把他带去下面的笼子
He doesn't give up a name, take him down to the cage.
你们要刑讯逼供吗
You two gonna rough me up a little bit?
看你对餐馆里那些人的所作所为
Not gonna be any worse
刑讯逼供也不为过
than what you did to those people at the cafe.
随便了 那都不受我的掌控
Whatever. It's out of my hands.
听着
Listen...
今天那儿的人没心情
nobody out there is in the mood
搭理你这个自怨自艾的人
to give your sorry ass a break today.
但如果你供出名字
But if you give me a name...
你或许不用遭罪
life'll be a little better.
我考虑考虑
Let me think about it.
卡尔登没有一次性电♥话♥
Carden didn't have a burner phone.
他没有从公♥寓♥打电♥话♥给任何人
He didn't call anybody from that apartment
除了他的假释官 信都没写过
except his parole officer. Never even wrote a letter.
我们应该查一下
We should have his call records
他在斯泰特维尔监狱的所有通话记录
from Stateville any minute.
谢谢您的来电
Thanks for your phone call.
芝加哥医院打来的
That was Chicago Med.
伊丽莎白·布拉默过世了
Elizabeth Brahmer just passed away.
卡尔登怎么说
What's up with Carden?
他需要五分钟权衡下选择
Giving him five minutes to weigh his options.
我觉得他会开口
I think he's gonna go.
山姆·卡尔登在梅尔文电力公♥司♥工作过几天
Sam Carden did a couple days' work with Melvin's Electric
这个公♥司♥负责诺克罗斯建筑内所有的线路设施
which does all the wiring in Norcross's buildings.
几个月前
A few months ago,
格兰汉·诺克罗斯让县评估员
Graham Norcross asked the County Assessors
出具了一份布拉默餐馆的
for an updated property value estimate
最新房♥产评估 结果表明那块地
on the Brahmers' cafe. It turns out the land
比买♥♥入时的价格翻了四倍
is worth four times what it was when he bought it.
那块地布拉默夫妇租了十年
The Brahmers have a ten-year lease.
所以如果诺克罗斯想让他们离开
So if Norcross wanted 'em out...
他不是给他们写张支票请他们走
he'd either have to cut 'em a check
就是逼他们离开
or make them leave.
所以就雇人吓唬他们
So you hire someone who says they can scare them out,
但是吓过头了吗
but the device over-delivers.
可能街区那场电火 也是诺克罗斯
Maybe Norcross had Carden do the electrical fire
让卡尔登放的
up the block too.
我们问问他
Let's ask him.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
叫救护车
Call an ambo!
-救护车两分钟后到 -他撑不到那时候了
- Ambo's two minutes out. - Guys, he's not gonna make it.
谁把易拉罐放在这里的
Who the hell left the can in here?
在跟博伊特谈话前 什么都别说
Just keep your mouth shut until you talk to Voight.
马上联♥系♥你的兄弟警♥察♥代表
Contact your FOP rep. Do it now.
你想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
谈什么
What?
你怎么走出我兄弟的店的
How you walked out of my cousin's shop.
你注意到了吗
You noticed that?
他门上有铃
He's got a bell on the door.
以前我所在的辖区 一年内死了三个人
My old district, we had three deaths in one year.
真的很吓人
It was spooky.
会有人问你是正常的
Naturally, you get people who ask,
我说自己做这份工作
and I don't lie when I say
从未有一天后悔 绝不是骗人
I never had a bad day on this job.
这是我们自己选的
We chose it.
如果我因为做自己所爱的事死了
And if I die doing what I love,
那总比窝在沙发上百无聊赖
that's better than croaking on a chicken bone
看电视剧重播好吧
watching reruns on the couch.
这是娜迪亚自己选的
Nadia chose this.
我们没时间沉迷于悲痛
We don't have time to grieve.
我们要继续努力 做好自己的工作
We keep pushing and doing our jobs.
我们这不是忘记我们失去的人
We're not forgetting the people we lost.
而是以此纪念他们
We're honoring them.
我想以这种方式被铭记
That's how I'd wanna be remembered.
嗯
Yeah.
可能吧
Maybe.
8313.
车子不错
Nice bike.
2005年夏天
Summer 2005.
让我们来这里 你不觉得奇怪吗
This is weird, right, asking us to come down here?
这跟纪念碑有什么关系
What's it got to do with the memorial?
不知道 但这个人可要悲剧了
I don't know, but I'd hate to be this guy right now.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, gentlemen--
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
诺克罗斯先生 事实证明我们还得再谈谈
Turns out, Mr. Norcross, we got a little more to talk about.
没问题 找我的律师
Fine. Through my attorney!
行啊 我们去局里办完事后
Yeah. You can call her after we process you
-你可以联♥系♥她 -办什么事
- down at the district. - Process for what?
不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
You can do this voluntarily or otherwise.
你非要吃罚酒我没意见
I don't have a problem with the second one.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
打电♥话♥找杰米·威斯顿
Call Jamie Weston.
死了三个人
Three people dead.
在我的法律团队来之前 我什么都不会说
I don't say anything until my legal team gets here.
我说过了 等我们处理完之后
Like I told you, after you've been processed.
没想到我们会发现你和山姆·卡尔登的事对吧
Didn't think we'd find out about you and Sam Carden.
山姆·卡尔登
Sam Carden?
他安装了那个餐馆的吊扇
He installed ceiling fans in that cafe.
我根本不认识他
I barely know the guy.
直到你需要他帮你除掉布拉默夫妇
Until you needed him to take out the Brahmers.
我没除掉谁
I didn't take out anybody.
那栋建筑价值几百万
A few million sitting on that property.
你有大厦去建 为什么担心几个无害的租客
Why worry about nice tenants when you got condos to build?
有人为了更不起眼的事都会去杀人呢
Yeah. People have killed for a lot less.
你胡说什么
You're talking out of your ass.
事情很简单
It's real easy.
你雇卡尔登往那里扔炸♥弹♥
You hired Carden to throw an M80 in there.
可没想到他增加了用量
You didn't know he'd up the dosage
结果造成了巨大破坏
about a hundred times more than necessary.
大部分责任在他身上
Most of this lands on him.
我们出去谈谈
Let's talk outside.
是梅森·布拉默 餐馆的店主
It's Mason Brahmer, the owner of the cafe.
早先怎么没发现
How come we didn't find this earlier?
有人更擅长掩藏行踪
Some people cover their tracks better than others.
他身份证上的名字拼错了一个字母
Look, he spelled his name one letter off on his ID,
所以想找到他的相关信息就几乎不可能了
making it virtually impossible to find anything on him.
但我觉得事情不对劲
But I knew something was wonky,
所以我就用各种组合查 于是发现了
so I kept trying different versions until I found...
罗斯·孟泰格
"Ross Montag."
几年前他合法变更的姓名
Okay, see, he legally changed it a few years back.
显然他不想让我们发现
Clearly, he didn't want us finding out.
所以我就想
So now I'm thinking,
这个人肯定有问题
there's something up with this guy, you know?
不会有人随便就改名字
People don't go changing their names willy-nilly.
所以我就用以前的名字到处查
So I ran the old names backwards, forwards,
个人财务什么的都查了
financials, everything,
让我查到他以前的一个账户里有25万块
until I found 250K in one of his old accounts.
是一笔人寿险理赔金
It's a life insurance settlement.
总而言之 我们抓错人了
The short version-- I think we got the wrong guy.
好吧
All right.
去把他抓来
Pick him up.
为什么抓我来
Why am I here?
因为你第一任妻子八年前
Because your first wife died in a car accident
在波特兰死于一场车祸
eight years ago in Portland.
马上放我出去 我妻子已经过世了
I want out of here now. My wife passed away.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表