还有棍子 就是个胳膊上
and Sticks, the guy with the skull tattoo
纹着骷髅头的人 然后...
on his forearm, and--
耗子 你闭嘴
Mouse, shut up.
霍斯特德 什么主意
Halstead, what's the idea?
有人劫持我们的人勒索赎金
Guy in our unit was being held for ransom,
我们就设计跟绑匪交易
so we staged an exchange with the kidnappers.
这种事一般是机密
It's mostly classified.
长话短说 我们把人救回来了
Long story short, we got him back.
没花一分钱
We didn't spend a dime.
我们有索萨的手♥机♥
We got Sosa's phone,
所以我可以假装是他发一封邮件出去
so I can send a message from his email pretending to be him.
说他不想留下转账痕迹
Say he doesn't want a paper trail,
所以要让他的司机
so he's gonna send one of his drivers
亲自把二十万现金送过去
to deliver the $200,000 in cash, in person.
我们等着看看是谁来拿钱
We just wait to see who shows up.
好 从1505资金里取二十万
All right, sign $200,000 out of the 1505 funds.
给费舍写份行动报告
Write up an ops plan for Fisher.
就说我们应急先借用一下
Just tell him we need it for flash.
你去交钱
This is you.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
给我看看
Let me see it.
二十万
$200,000.
小额 不会被追踪到
Untraceable, small bills.
拿来换原视频
All yours for the original footage.
给你 没有其他副本
There it is, no other copies.
给我钱
The money.
好 交易完成了
All right, exchange is made.
行动
Move in.
小心他有枪
Remember he's armed.
搞什么
What the hell?
看着点
Watch it!
老实点
Stay down.
是"教皇"
This is the Pope.
他是黑格组织的成员
He's a member of the Black Grid.
我跟他上♥床♥不是为了让你发财
I didn't sleep with him so you could get rich.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
你骗了我
You lied to me!
你跟谁联♥系♥呢
Who are you talking to?
给我
Give it here.
我没有杀塞拉
I didn't kill Sierra.
她叫菲莉西亚
Her name was Felicia.
她滑倒了
She slipped.
那是意外
It was an accident.
洗澡时滑倒是意外
Someone slipping in the shower is an accident.
菲莉西亚被人从二十楼扔出了窗外
Felicia was thrown out a 20-story window.
她拼命反抗了对不对
She fought back tough, didn't she?
随你怎么说
If you say so.
这个交给法医处理
Actually, the medical examiner will.
你想拍下索萨的性♥爱♥视频
You figured you'd get Sosa on video having sex.
毁了他的名声 对吗
Ruins his reputation, right?
然后让他花钱买♥♥下 对吧
He pays up, right?
我告诉你这是塞拉的主意呢
What if I told you it was Sierra's idea?
她叫菲莉西亚
Her name is Felicia.
不要让我再说一遍了
I'm not telling you that again.
我们发生了争执
We had an argument.
没错
Yeah.
但是她嗑药嗨了 所以滑倒了
But she was high on Xanax, and she fell.
对 她确实嗑药了
Yeah, she was high.
她嗑药是因为她知道
She was high because she knew
她得经历一些
she had to go through something
她不喜欢的事 对吧
she wasn't comfortable with, right?
但她是为了你们的事业
But she did it for the cause.
不是
No, man.
是她的主意
Her idea.
她想给那家伙设陷阱敲诈她
She wanted to trap this dude and blackmail him.
我跟她只是因为怎么分钱起了争执
She and I were just arguing over my cut.
然后她药劲上来 开始袭击我
She started tripping out, attacked me.
又大哭大闹
And she started crying.
然后突然就从窗户掉下去了
And boom, a header right through the window.
你推的她
You pushed her.
然后决定继续按计划行事
Then you decided to go ahead with your plan,
你从鲁托维斯基家发了那则视频
and you sent that video from Rutowski's house
来掩藏自己的行踪 嫁祸他
to cover your tracks and frame his ass.
塞拉是自己跳出去的
Sierra jumped on her own.
你叫她的真名
You say her real name.
叫她的真名
Say her real name.
叫啊
Say it.
叫啊
Say it!
叫菲莉西亚
Say Felicia.
叫一声
Huh? Try it.
菲莉西亚
Felicia.
菲莉西亚
Felicia!
好
Fine.
菲莉西亚
Felicia.
但我真的什么都没做
But I didn't do anything.
你告诉我你对那个姑娘做了什么
You're gonna tell me what you did to that girl.
你告诉我
You're gonna tell me.
明白了吗
You understand?
否则我发誓
Or I swear to God,
我会带你出去走一圈
I'm gonna take you for a drive.
活着回来的会只有我
I'm the only one coming back.
她是为了我们的事业
She did it for the cause.
你说得对
You're right.
但我自己想
But I figured,
可能我们行动的时候
I might as well make a little money
我自己也可以赚点小钱
while we're at it.
我告诉她会跟她分
And I told her I would split it with her.
但她不听我的
But she wouldn't listen to me.
她说她要报♥警♥
She said she was gonna call the cops.
我没想那么用力推她的
I didn't mean to push her that hard.
我听说你刚才的事了
So I heard that you just happened--
明天有菲莉西亚·休斯的追悼会
There's a memorial service for Felicia Hughes tomorrow.
我不知道要不要去 现在我就只想
I don't know about that, I think all I want to do
去你那边 叫点吃的
is come over to your place and order some food,
休息上一周
take, like, a week off.
亚当 你应该去
Adam, you should go.
哥们
Hey, man.
回来了
Yo.
怎么回事
What happened?
关于我离开纽约的原因
I might not have told you everything
我没跟你说实话
about why I left New York.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表