But, I do love your can-do spirit, so
我决定派你们俩去执行"排查疯子"任务
I am assigning you two to "Psycho Squad" duty.
-别啊 -芝加哥的保加利亚大使♥馆♥
- Come on. - The Bulgarian Consulate
传来了一份曾对他们总统扬言威胁的
in Chicago forwarded a list of whackos who've made
怪胎名单 总统叫普拉诺..
threats against president Pla-no--
普拉... 普拉诺...
Pla--Pre--President Pla--
总之就是总统 他将在两天后到达
President whoever, who arrives in two days
参加一个贸易会议 你们要去亲自排查
for some trade conference. You're gonna do spot checks
名单上的所有人 看看他们是否存在威胁
on all persons on that list, see if they pose a danger.
你就不能让加西亚或者斯科拉干这事吗
Yeah. Can't you put Garcia or Sikora on this one?
罗曼 我没让你在办公室处理交通事故报告
Roman, be grateful I don't park you at a desk
你就该偷笑了
doing traffic reports.
我特地找了一个警犬队的警官
So I called around for an available k-9 officer
她会带一条防爆犬来协助你们
with a bomb sniffer mutt to escort you two.
她是从31区借调过来的 所以好好招待人家
She's on loan from the 31st, so show her a good time.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是她
It's her.
哪个她
Her wh...
我以前的搭档
My ex-partner.
你爱上的那一个
The one that you fell for?
真的吗 我不知道
Really? I had no idea.
就是她吗 转身
That's her? Turn around.
这是你的新搭档吗
This is your new partner?
没错
Yeah.
金·伯吉斯 珍·卡西迪
Kim Burgess. Jen Ccassidy.
你好 久仰大名
Hi, heard a lot about you.
我的车在外面 我先去喂"屠夫"
My rig's outside. I think I'll feed Slayer.
咱们五分钟后出发
We roll in five.
"屠夫"
Slayer?
我今天真不该来上班
I should've called in dead.
特兰顿·波斯塔夫 俱乐部经理
Trenton Bostaph, the club manager,
没有前科 连一张违章停车罚单都没有
no priors. Not even a parking ticket.
这么说他除了打理一间海♥洛♥因♥作坊
So, aside from operating a heroin lab,
-还是个童子军 -没错
- he's also a boy scout. - Yeah.
那是因为特兰顿只是小人物
That's 'cause Trenton's low level.
他听命于这家伙 "蓝人"
He answers to this guy, Blue.
我在已知罪犯数据库里搜索时
Which is an adorable nickname
发现这真是个好外号♥
I've put through the known offenders database.
最常用的外号♥是 "小个子"
The most popular nickname is "Shorty."
除此之外 最常用的
Second most popular nickname is...
-就是"蓝人" -"蓝人"
- Blue. - Blue.
-要查出他是谁还需要点时间 -行吧
- So it's gonna take a little while to narrow it down. - Okay.
监听有什么发现吗
What do we got on the wire?
这玩意我装不进储物柜
Hey. I couldn't fit these in the locker.
是给梅瑞狄斯的
They're for Meredith.
-真漂亮 -谢谢
- Oh, they're beautiful - Thanks.
-我去把它养起来 -对了
- I'll put them in some water. - Oh, here.
去帮我挑张贺卡 就是那种...
Pick up a card. Something that's, uh...
-浪漫一点的 -没错
- Romantic. - Yeah.
是什么特殊纪念日吗
What's the occasion?
我要从车♥库♥搬回房♥子里了
I'm moving out of the garage into the house.
回到之前的问题
So, like I was saying.
监听有什么发现
What do we got on the wire?
特兰顿一直在不停给这个"蓝人"打电♥话♥
Trenton's been making a lot of calls to this Blue cat
希望能争取多一点时间
trying to buy himself some time.
那20公斤货市价至少200万美元
Those 20 kilos are almost two million street value.
特兰顿有两个选择
Trenton's got two choices.
跳上一辆大巴然后消失 或者等死
He could hop a bus and disappear or get dead.
他很清楚
He knows it.
要我说我们现在带他过来 说服他跟我们合作
I say we bring him in now, flip him,
用他引出"蓝人"
have him reel in Blue.
把他带来
Bring him in.
你什么时候加入警犬队的
So, when'd you get in the k-9 unit?
我听说挺难进的啊
I hear it's pretty rigorous.
是啊 我几个月前加入的
Yeah, a few months ago.
之前接受了一年的训练
After a year of training.
你一定很喜欢狗
You must really love dogs.
是啊 至少狗会听进去你说的话
Yeah. Dogs actually listen when you say something.
够狠啊 珍
Good one, Jen.
在21区怎么样
How's the 21st going?
希望你比起那会在31区时
Hope you're controlling your anger better
脾气能收敛点
than you did back in 31.
我会生气是因为我女朋友连着两天
I only get angry when my girfriend locks me out
把我锁在公♥寓♥门外
of the apartment for two days
就因为一个高中女同学在脸书上加了我
because some chick from high school facebooks me.
-记得吗 珍 -才不止这一次
- Remember that, Jen? - Oh, that wasn't the only time.
-二位 -另一次是什么时候来着
- Guys! - When was the other time?
听着 咱们才刚出发
Listen, it's still early,
或许你们都该保留点精力
maybe you should conserve your energy.
消停会 行吗
Just...a little bit.
毒品 我只出♥售♥男人的幻想
Drugs? All I deal is fantasy.
我可以给你们优♥惠♥劵 欢迎你们来看看
I'll give you guys coupons, you can come check it out sometime.
-是吗 -或许还能让你上台
- Oh, yeah? - Maybe get you up on stage.
业余选手之夜你一定稳赢
You'd win amateur night hands down.
真的吗
Would I?
我们听说你昨晚被劫了
We heard you got robbed last night.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没有向警方报过任何劫案
I didn't report any robbery.
想知道那帮劫你的家伙是谁吗
Think you're gonna find the crew who ripped you off?
那20公斤"激♥情♥"
Those 20ks of Passion.
如今正在我们的证物柜里冷藏着
They're on ice in our evidence locker.
现在想开口了吗
Feel like talking now?
我只负责打理楼上的生意
Man, I-I just manage the joint upstairs,
然后确保楼下的货处理好
I-I make sure the stuff gets cut downstairs
"蓝人"就会付给我相应的报酬
and Blue breaks me off a salary for both.
"蓝人"是谁 他是幕后老大吗
Who's Blue? He running the show?
我不知道他的真名
I don't know his real name.
我只知道 "蓝人"是他们的街头老大
From what I know, Blue's their street captain.
打手 我有任何问题 都是找他
Muscle. I got problems, I call him.
约他出来见面
You're gonna set up a meet.
跟他说劫你的是一群亡命之徒
Tell him you were robbed by some outlaws.
机车党
Bikers?
我觉得挺合适 他会信的
Sounds like a great cover story to me, he'll buy it.
也只有亡命之徒敢抢你们的货了
The outlaws are the only ones crazy enough to rip you off.
除了我们之外
Besides us.
就算我们放了你 也不会有别人相信你的话
We cut you loose, nobody's gonna believe your story anyway.
你被警♥察♥劫了 谁会信
You got robbed by a bunch of cops?
再加上你还欠一帮可怕的人两百万
And then you owe some very bad men two million.
打电♥话♥ 把"蓝人"带给我们
Make the call, bring us Blue,
我们就在检察官面前帮你说话
and we'll talk to the State's Attorney for you.
有人来了
All right, we have some company.
这就是那帮亡命徒的车♥库♥
This is the outlaw's garage.
我听说他们正在分货
I heard they were cutting it up.
门里面最好是那帮亡命徒
There better be outlaws on the other side of this door
拿着我们的货 不然我就让你死在这街上
holding a lot of H, or I'm leaving you on the pavement.
匪徒火力强劲
Bad guys have heavy hardware.
-所有人小心行动 -老天
- Everyone move in with caution. - Geez.
收到 马上过来
Copy, coming around.
-警♥察♥ 把枪放下 -放下枪
- State PD! Drop the-- - Drop the gun!
-趴到地上 -放下武器
- Get on the ground! - Drop the weapon!
把枪放到地上
Put the gun on the ground.
趴下 别起来
Stay there. Stay down!
-别起来 -马上把武器放下
- Stay down! - You gotta put it down!
-就在地上待着 -别起来
- Stay right where you are. - Stay down.
-别动 -双手放在后面...
- Don't move. - Get your hands behind your--
放了他
Let him go.
行 行
Okay. Okay.
你们赢了 警官
Okay, officers.
-抓我去坐牢吧 -起来
- Take me to jail. - Get up.
双手放在脑后
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表