没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
-你是苏珊娜吗 -是的
- It's Susannah, right? - Yes.
他在我胸口绑了个炸♥弹♥
He taped a bomb to my chest.
苏珊娜 拆弹小组正在赶来的路上
Susannah, we have the bomb squad on their way.
深吸几口气平静一下 好吗
Take a couple deep breaths, okay?
求你们快点 有定时器的
Please hurry! There's a timer!
我不知道还剩多少时间 求你们了
I don't know how much time is left! Please.
-好的 听我说 -求你们快点
- All right, Now listen to me. - Please hurry.
是他告诉你有定时器 还是你自己看到的
You saw the timer or he told you there was a timer?
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
任何人都不许上来
I don't want anyone else coming up here.
拆弹小组刚到
The bomb squad just rolled up.
让他们别过来
Keep 'em there.
德怀尔 里面有机关
Dwyer, it's rigged.
现在怎么办
Now what?!
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
他在玩我们
He's messing with us.
这是另一个把戏
It was another trick.
德怀尔在吗
Is Dwyer there?
我在这 汉克 告诉我你看到了什么
I'm here, Hank. Tell me what you see.
她身上绑着一个C-4炸♥弹♥
I got C-4 taped to her body.
他把她用栏杆什么的 整个围了起来
He set up this whole-- this whole perimeter around her.
好 你要先找到引爆装置
Okay. I need you to find the trigger.
我这边没检测到接收器或者发射器的信♥号♥♥
I'm showing no receivers or transmitters checking in,
所以要么就在炸♥弹♥上 要么接在引线上
so it's either on the bomb or it's wired to it.
你能越过那个栏杆吗
Now, can you get past the perimeter?
我们只能靠这么近
We can only get so far.
他在我背后放了个东西
He put something on my back.
他 他把什么东西贴在我背后了
He--he taped something to my back.
可能是引爆装置
Could be the trigger.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
不要
No.
苏珊娜 看这里
Susannah, right here.
没事的
It's okay.
看这里 做得好
Right here, attagirl.
看这里
Right here.
天呐 不要 不要
Oh, God, no. No!
-苏珊娜 -不要
- Susannah. - No!
苏珊娜 看着我
Susannah, look at me.
苏珊娜 你不要动
Susannah, I need you to stay still.
你得放轻松 深呼吸
You gotta try to relax. Just breathe.
不不不 天哪 不不不
No, no, no, no. God, no, no, no, no.
他说...他说...天哪
He said--he said-- oh, God.
很好 看这里
Attagirl, right here.
看着我
Look at me.
-不不不 -嘘
- Oh, no, no, no. - Shh.
天哪
Oh, God.
德怀尔警长 我是霍斯特德警探
Sergeant Dwyer, it's detective Halstead.
好像没有引爆装置
I don't think it's on a trigger.
而是定时炸♥弹♥
It's on a timer.
我们从斯宾塞·约克身上拿到的号♥码
The phone number we took off Spencer York--
是我们触发了计时器
We triggered the thing.
或者说是我触发的 是我拨了那个号♥码
Or I did. I-I called that number.
有这个可能
Yeah, that's possible.
那怎么关掉定时器
So how do we turn it off?
你去关掉
You turn it off.
直接关掉就行吗
That's it?
不 首先你要把雷♥管♥从炸♥药♥中拉出来
No, first I want you to pull the detonators out of the C-4.
你是说这些只是用来吓唬我们的
So these things are here just to scare us.
不 他不是这么说的
No, that's not what he said.
-霍斯特德 -嗯
- Halstead. - Yeah.
你能搞定吗
You got this?
我可以
Yeah, I got this.
苏珊娜 我需要你别动
Susannah, I need you to stay really still.
不要 我们都会死的 不要
Don't! No. We're all gonna die! Oh, no!
看着我 不会有人死的
Hey, look at me. No one's gonna die.
-你不要动就行 看着我 -天哪
- Just sit tight. Hey, look at me. - Oh, my God.
看着我 不会有人死的
Look at me. No one's gonna die.
你不要动 好吗
You just sit tight, okay?
数三下
On three.
一
One...
-不要 -二
- No. - Two.
三
Three.
-不要 -苏珊娜 好了
- No! - Susannah, please.
-看吧 没事 -不不不
- Please, see, it's okay. - No, no, no, no.
-你不要动 -不不 他说...他说...
- Just stay still. - No. No, he said--he said--
他说不要 不 不要
He said no! No, no, don't.
-不要动 -他说...
- Just stay still. - He said--
他说有引爆装置
He said there was a trigger.
-这里 -天哪
- Right here. - Oh, my God...
看着我 没事的 我在呢
Look at me. Hey, hey. You're with me.
-我们不会有事的 -天哪
- We're gonna be okay. - Oh, God.
看着我就行
Just look at me.
不要动 好吗
Just don't move, okay?
-好了吗 -嗯 不要动
- All right, you got it? - Yeah. Just sit tight.
好 不要动
All right, don't move.
-搞定了吗 -好了
- You got it? - It's over.
好了 没事了
All right, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
好了
Shh, okay.
好了 没事了
Okay, it's all right.
-割断这个 -好
- Here, cut these. - Yeah.
两个浇了糖浆一个没有浇
Two glazed and a maple bar.
要是我我就趁那个禽兽还没醒先吃掉一个
I'd get rid of one of those before that animal comes to.
我应该穿好衣服的 我...
I would have gotten dressed. I would have...
-别这样 -穿好衣服的
- Oh, please. - Gotten dressed.
你气色很好 真的
You look great. Really.
看着很健康
Healthy.
你得找时间告诉我是什么感觉
Gotta tell me what it feels like sometime,
中了那种铅弹
you know, catching all that lead.
我还没中过呢
Never had the pleasure.
我很幸运
Feels lucky.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
芝加哥警署是个有意思的地方
CPD is a funny place.
虽然说并非一向如此
Don't always get it right,
但是一旦中弹...
but when you get shot...
下一个职位就是你说了算了
your next position is up to you.
通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱
Ordinarily, I don't allow for relationships in my unit,
但对于你们
but in this case,
我愿意破例一次
I'm willing to make an exception.
琳德赛的位置空出来了
Lindsay's spot's open.
如果你们俩觉得没问题
You two think you can handle it...
那她的位置就是你的了
it's yours.
我都...
I don't even-- -
谢谢 警长 我...
Thank you, sir. Sergeant, I--
伯吉斯 好好休息吧
Burgess, just rest.
考虑一下
Think about it.
好的
Okay.
你在跟谁说话吗
Are you talking to somebody?
是...是啊 是个护士
To-- yeah, just, um, one of the nurses.
一切都还好吧
Is everything all right?
一切都好...你继续睡觉吧
Yeah, everything's-- go back to sleep.
-真的吗 -真的 继续睡吧
- You sure? - Yes. Go back to sleep.
好
All right.
九点钟方向有人找你
You got company at your 9.
是你的朋友吧
She a friendly?
我要带"屠夫"去公园逛逛
I gotta take Slayer to the park to run him around.
你有时间的话就一起来吧
You can join if you're free.
你觉得他明白自己要去的是什么地方吗
Think he understands where he's going?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表