I'm explaining to the boys how the mirror works.
-在哪 -什么在哪
- Where? - Where what?
孩子们在哪
Where are the boys?
小伙子们
Guys?
博伊特和监狱长谈过了
Voight spoke to the warden.
塔克和烟酒枪♥支♥管理局的交易进展比我们预想得快
Tucker's deal with ATF was further along than we thought.
他们已经对他进行保护性监禁
They're keeping him in protective custody
等待法警把他转入证人保护计划
until the marshals can transfer him to wit-sec.
我们得在塔克消失之前
We got to get Atwater up there
把阿特沃特弄进去
before Tucker disappears.
监狱长说得很清楚
The warden was firm.
他不能插手太多 我们得靠自己了
Can't get any more involved. We're on our own.
有两种办法可以得到保护性监禁
Well, there's only two ways to get into protective custody.
莱尔
Hey, Lyle.
托盘借我用一下
Let me see that tray for one second.
住手
Hey, back off!
食堂需要警力支援
Officer needs assistance in the dining hall!
停下
Get back!
我一直试着善待你们 让你们像个人样
I try to treat you all with respect, let you be men.
你们中有些人不理解
Some of you don't get it.
没关系
Fine.
会有人给你们好好上一课的
Lessons will be learned.
-你看到被打的是谁了吗 -那个人
- Did you see who the target was? - That one.
把他弄走
All right, get him out of here.
站起来
On your feet.
我犯什么错了
What the hell did I do?
闭嘴 犯人
Shut your mouth, inmate.
你们两个去查监控录像
You two, review the tapes.
我要知道是谁打了第一拳
I want to know who threw the first punch...
因为有人会为此关禁闭
'Cause someone will go to the hole for this.
很抱歉这么说
I'm sorry to say it,
但我不认为那些孩子是预备学员的料
but I don't think those kids are explorers material.
根据你的判断吗
Based on your expert opinion.
是的
Yeah.
知道那些孩子一有机会干了什么吗
What did those kids do when they got an opportunity?
他们跑了
They ran away.
那些孩子不只是警♥察♥预备学员候选人
Those kids aren't just police explorer candidates.
他们是危险儿童
They're children at risk.
等等 什么 你是说少年犯吗
Wait. What--you mean juvies?
他们是少年犯
They're juvies?
如果我们硬要给他们贴标签的话
If we're gonna throw labels around,
理论上他们现在是逃犯了 多亏你们俩
they're technically fugitives now, thanks to you two.
你为什么今天早上不说
Is there a reason why you left that part out this morning?
这就和别人向我问起你的时候
It's like when people ask me about you,
我不会说"罗曼是个讨厌鬼"一样
I don't say, "Roman's a pain in my ass,".
因为那就是给你贴标签了
Because that would be labeling you.
听着 每隔几个月
Look, every few months,
少年法庭的一个法官都会给我送来几个
a judge in juvenile court sends me a few kids
因为表现良好而释放的孩子
she's released on good behavior.
而我会找关系让他们进局里来
And I pull strings to get those kids into this district
让他们看到他们还有机会改变自己的生活
and show them they can still turn their lives around,
而在我信任你们两个傻瓜之前
and it's never been a problem
这从来没出过岔子
until I trusted you two nitwits.
这可不能怪...
Don't blame this on--
谁能给我解释一下为什么有人看见
Can any of you tell me why three boys were just seen
三个男孩刚刚把我回家的车开出局里了
driving my take-home car out of the district?
局长
Commander...
我们两位最棒的巡警马上去处理这件事
Our two finest patrolmen are on it.
天呐
God.
有什么可以帮你们的吗
Help you folks?
有
Yeah.
这个停车场的一辆车出现在一个犯罪现场
Car from this lot was spotted at a crime scene--
没有记录显示这辆车被拖走过 但
No record of it ever being towed, so...
它昨晚却神秘地离开过这里
Somehow it left the premises last night
然后又回来了
and wound up back here.
这可不是一般的停车场
Well, this ain't a drive-through.
这是车辆扣押场
It's an auto impound.
车辆进出都必须填表
No vehicle goes in or out unless a form gets filled
被拖车拖走也是
or it's on the back of a truck.
那为什么会有一辆车进出这个停车场
How does a car get in and out of the lot
却没有在系统里留下记录呢
without going into the system?
问得好
That's a good question.
在这里等一下
Wait here.
我去找经理
Let me get the manager.
那个新来的巡警 罗曼
This new patrolman, Roman...
他是什么来历
What's his story?
不知道
No idea.
怎么了
Why?
没什么
It's no reason.
只是
Just...
老埃
Al...
我认识你二十五年了
I've known you 25 years.
每次你说"没什么"的时候...
Every time you say "no reason"--
不会吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
搞什么
Oh, man.
好吧
All right.
从那边堵他
Take that way!
好 我们再问一次
All right, let's start again.
关于那辆宝马...
About that beemer...
你只有几个小时而不是几天
You've got hours, not days.
你要接近塔克就尽快行动
If you're gonna get to Tucker, now is the time.
-好 -你进去以后...
- Yeah. - So when you get inside...
我知道该怎么做
I know how to play this.
主管让我把这个犯人送入保护性监禁
Supervisor ordered this inmate into protective custody.
手续正在办
The paperwork's on its way up.
明白
10-4.
救命啊
Come on, man!
我只是想挣点钱而已
I'm just trying to make a couple bucks.
所以你受雇杀了一个十岁的孩子吗
So you took out a contract on a ten-year-old?
他到底在说什么啊
What the hell's he talking about?
昨晚开这辆宝马的人
Whoever was driving that beemer last night
谋杀了一个小女孩
murdered a little girl.
我租车给别人可能
Maybe I rented a car
只想让他打动约会对象
to someone trying to impress a date.
但没人跟我说过谋杀的事
But nobody said nothing about a murder.
你告诉我是谁租的车
You tell me who was behind the wheel,
否则就等着被压死吧
or I hang the whole thing on you.
自己选吧
It's your choice.
你为了接近我真是
You been going through a lot of trouble
大费周章啊 小子
to get at me, son.
如果是邦斯和他的人派你来的...
If Bonds and his crew sent you...
拜托 不是这样的
Aw, come on, man, it ain't on that.
我已经脱离他们了
I'm straight.
我以前跟瑞肯和斯里克
I used to roll with Raekwon and Slick
在78号♥大街混
out there on 78th street.
是吗 斯里克怎么样了
Yeah? What's Slick up to?
你知道斯里克怎么完蛋的
You know how Slick get down.
在罗杰斯公园和一个西班牙小妞
Got caught up with one of them hispanic honies
一起被捕了
out there in Rogers Park.
男人就是这样
Boy can't help it.
所以他混不下去了
Yeah, he ain't playin'.
你找我♥干♥什么
What you need?
我想和你谈谈你的侄子詹姆斯
I need to rap with you about your nephew James.
他怎么了
What about him?
你知道那个要告发他的小姑娘吗
Well, you know the little girl that's about to snitch?
她刚被爆头了
She just got popped.
詹姆斯的事儿和我无关
James' business ain't got nothing to do with me.
有什么问题吗
Yo, is there a problem?
没有
Naw.
他要走了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表