-这个吗 -对
- This? - Yeah.
这是火腿三明治
It's a ham sandwich.
不 这是捕虾船 你还想不想要号♥码了
No, it's a shrimp boat. You want the number or not?
要
Yes, please.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
-问吧 -娜迪亚在上面干得怎么样
- Mm-hmm. - How's Nadia doing up there?
她很不错 怎么问这个
She's killing it. Why?
-没什么 -谢谢
- No reason. - Thank you.
你去哪儿 唐纳德
Where are you going, Donald?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你来看什么病
What did you get treated for?
我只是...
Hey, look, I just-- ah!
我不小心开枪走火了
I accidentally thumbed the trigger.
两枪 在背部吗
Twice, in the back?
道森警探 我跟你赌
Detective Dawson, I'm going to bet you
一周的薪水 他们从他的肩部
a week's salary that the bullets they took
取出来的子弹跟我的枪吻合
out of his shoulder are going to match my gun.
你赢定了 我不跟你赌
You couldn't give me odds high enough to take that bet.
如果你在我们去找护士拿弹头之前
You tell us what happened before we get the slugs
告诉我们实情 你算是跟警方合作
from the nurse, you're officially co-operative.
要等我们去了再招的话 你就等着
You wait until after, and you just bought yourself
多判十年吧
another ten years.
我只是开车的 我发誓
I just drove. I swear to God, I just drove.
我根本不知道目标会是警♥察♥
And I sure as hell didn't know a cop was the target.
枪手是谁
Who was the shooter?
-护士 -他可是我朋友
- Nurse. - He's my friend, man.
卡尔·福斯曼
Karl Forsman!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
把门撞开
Come on, hit it.
别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
起来
Get up.
让你跑
There we go.
昨晚朝两个警♥察♥开枪了是吧 卡尔
Opened up on a couple of cops last night, huh, Karl?
真让我伤心
That hurt my feelings.
你不是还有些文件要处理吗 凯文
Don't you have some paperwork to do, Kevin?
没错
Yeah.
我得去打报告了
Yeah, I got some typing to do.
你从小就信天主教吗 卡尔
Did you grow up Catholic, Karl?
波兰人多数都是天主教♥徒♥ 对吧
I mean, most Poles are Catholic, right?
还记得听说过炼狱吗
Remember hearing about purgatory?
如果你当时没好好听讲
I mean, if you weren't paying attention,
我告诉你 那是个天堂与地狱之间的中转站
it's--it's a way station between heaven and hell.
就跟这儿一样
It's like this place.
对你来说 天堂就在楼上
Heaven, for you, is upstairs.
有咖啡 舒适的椅子 我们好好聊聊
Cup of coffee, comfortable chair, we talk.
你告诉我为什么朝两个警♥察♥开枪
You tell me why you opened up on two cops,
一名女孩被你击中颈部 如今身在医院
put a girl in the hospital with a hole in her neck,
命悬一线
clinging to life.
地狱
Hell...
是一个我们称之为"筒仓"的地方
it's a place we call the silos.
离这里15分钟车程
About a 15-minute drive from here.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我知道了
Got it.
霍斯特德警探
Uh, Detective Halstead?
博伊特警长正准备带嫌犯上来
Sergeant Voight is on his way up with the suspect.
在他带嫌犯去审讯室经过这里时
Um, he asked that on his way to the interview room,
希望你能去他办公室里待会儿
you wait in his office for them to pass by.
-什么嫌犯 -等等
- Which suspect? - Uh...
或许你不知道会更好
Maybe it's better that you don't know, right?
是那个枪手吗
Is it the shooter?
咱们还是去博伊特办公室吧 杰
Let's head in Voight's office, Jay.
首先 叫我警探
First of all, it's Detective.
第二 别说什么"咱们"
Second of all, let's not me and you
我跟你没那么熟
get off on the wrong foot.
我很乐意照办 但还是希望你能
I'm all for that. But if you can join me
随我一起来博伊特办公室 警探
in Voight's office, Detective, that'd be great.
-就是他 那个... -别冲动
- That's him, that's-- - Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
警长 给我五分钟 五分钟就好
Sarge, give me five minutes. Gimme five minutes!
你要跟我♥干♥一架吗
Is that what we're going to do, throw?
因为在我接到命令之前
Because you're not walking past me
我是不会让你过去的
until I get an "All clear."
知道了吗
You got that?
当时我在俱乐部
I was at the club.
一些大人物说起
Some, uh, higher-level guys were talking
有人要干掉一个警♥察♥ 霍斯特德
about the contract on this cop, Halstead.
我一直想往上爬 让这些大人物注意我
I've been trying to move up, impress the guys.
再说了 十万赏金也不是小数目
Hell, a hundred grand for the hit wouldn't hurt either.
参与这事的只有你和司机
It's just you and this driver?
诺瓦克
Novak?
没错 只有我们
Yeah, that's it.
是他供我出来的吗
Did he give me up?
当面对谋杀指控时 人们通常都会这么做
Tends to happen when people are looking at murder charges.
可不是吗
Yeah.
不管怎么说
Well, for whatever it's worth,
我没打算去对付名单上的其他人
I wasn't going to go after anyone else on that list.
等等
Wait, hold it.
什么名单 你在说什么
What list? What are you talking about?
本伯内克有份黑名单
The list. Bembenek has a hit list.
如果他真的要坐牢
If he was going to go away to prison,
他就会杀掉一些人
he wanted certain people killed.
有多少人
How many people?
我不清楚 但那上面
I don't know. But it was more
远不止那一个警♥察♥的名字
than just the cop on there.
安东尼奥在罗根广场
Antonio's in Logan Square.
他说需要你过去一趟
He's saying he needs you down there.
你在这陪着他吧
I'll let you keep him company.
还记得负责本伯内克谋杀案的
The Assistant State's Sttorney
州副检察官史蒂夫·考特吗
in Bembenek's murder trial, Steve Kot?
记得
Yeah.
考特的女儿
Kot's daughter.
头部中了两枪
Two shots to the skull.
16岁
16.
多拉·考特
州检察官考特之女
所有与本伯内克一案有关的人家门口
Doubling up on squad cars in front of all the homes
都增加了两倍的警力
of the people involved in the Bembenek trial.
法官 律师 办事员
There's judges, lawyers, clerks.
但本伯内克都预料到了
Bembenek anticipated that.
所以转而找他们的家人下手
That's why he's going after their family members.
头部中两枪 没有目击证人
Two taps to the head without an eye witness.
绝对是专业手法
That was a professional hit.
我们不知道名单上有多少人吗
And we have no idea how many people are on this list?
是的
No.
你帮我打电♥话♥给芝加哥医院
Hey, will you call Chicago Med
叫他们看看酒吧的麦迪好吗
and check on Maddie from the bar?
好的
Yeah, of course.
你好
Hello?
你怎么知道我的生日的
How'd you know it was my birthday?
我可以查到所有人的档案
I have access to all the personnel files.
想知道并不难
Wasn't that hard to figure out.
我可以向你保证不会再有下次了
And I can assure you it won't happen again.
还有别的事儿吗 警长
Anything else, Sergeant?
没了
No.
祝你一天愉快
You have a good day.
大伙儿 这是...
Hey, everyone, this is, uh,
治安官沙琳·雷迪根
Sheriff Charlene Radigan.
她帮我争取到了
She helped me secure phone recordings
本伯内克曾打到库克县的电♥话♥记录
Bembenek made on a Cook County land line.
大部分电♥话♥说的都是波兰语
Most of the calls are in Polish.
囚犯一般会用他们的母语
Inmates switch to their native tongues all the time
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表