Doctor said your wife went into surgery?
说了 估计是弹片离主动脉很近
Yeah. I guess shrapnel came close to hitting a major artery.
时刻都生死攸关
Every second is touch and go.
布拉默先生 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥点
Mr. Brahmer, you were near the bomb
距离你很近 是吗
when it went off, right?
我负责厨房♥
I work the kitchen.
我妻子负责招待
My wife runs the front of the house.
我的收银员今天请病假
My cashier called in sick,
所以丽兹今天要顾很多地方
so Liz was wearing a lot of hats today.
你的厨师提到了个叫"骗子老K"的人
Your cook mentioned somebody by the name of K-Trick.
是的 他
Yeah. Him.
你们俩是什么关系
What was the nature of your relationship?
他一直在逼我交保护费
He's been shaking me down for protection money.
两天以前 我说不会再给他那么多了
Two days ago, I said I wouldn't pay him as much,
因为今年冬天生意不好
'cause this winter really killed me
赚的不多
revenue-wise.
他砸了我的车
He beat up my SUV.
所以这个老K如果收不到保护费
So this K-Trick made threats on your life
会威胁你的人身安全
if you didn't keep up payments.
他从没明确说出来过
He never actually said that specifically.
他只是...
He just...
说我会后悔的
said I'd regret it.
可以了
We'll call it in.
警长
Hey, Sarge.
警长
Sarge?
这不可能
This can't be right.
-怎么了 -我刚收到封邮件
- What's the matter? - I just got an email
说中心警局
saying Area Central's
不同意拨款
not approving the purchase order
为娜迪亚刻纪念石碑
for the engraving job on Nadia's stone.
我要打人了
I am gonna attack somebody.
我们可以弄个募捐
Well, we can... pass a hat around,
自己筹钱
collect the money ourselves.
可能需要把追悼会推迟几天 但...
We may need to push the memorial a little, but we can--
不 唯一该被推的是写这封邮件的人
Oh, no, the only thing that's getting pushed around here
该被从悬崖推下去
is however wrote this-- right off a cliff.
我有个做石匠的表亲
I got a cousin that does stonework.
他会免费帮我们干的
He'll give it to us on the cuff.
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
I can't even believe what I'm seeing here.
说真的 别太逼自己 警长
Seriously, don't stress yourself out, Sarge.
你要忙的事够多了 我们都是
You got enough to worry about. We all do.
你表亲是专业的石匠吗
Stonecutting is what your cousin does for a living?
不是他的什么副业吧
It's not some side job he dabbles in?
那就是他的全职工作 他不干别的
It's full-time, legit. He turns down work.
很好 如果你能办到
Okay, great--if you can make that happen,
我会跟他们磕到底的
I'll get to the bottom of this.
骗子老K 也叫肯尼·T·里维斯
K-Trick...otherwise known as Kenny T. Reevis.
是个帮派份子 不算上层人物
He's a gangster Disciple. Not top of the pyramid,
但也掌控着几条街
but he's got some corners.
因敲诈勒索罪被起诉过两次
Brought up on racketeering charges twice,
但因为证人撤销指控
but the cases fell through
所以都没能宣判
when the witnesses dropped the charges.
终于从拆弹小组拿到自♥制♥炸♥弹♥的分♥析♥报告了
Finally got the analysis on the IED back from Bomb Unit.
制♥作♥人用的是高压锅
Whoever built it used a pressure cooker.
里面装满了钉子 螺丝 玻璃
They filled it with nails, screws, glass,
一些低威力爆♥炸♥物
some small-grade explosive.
跟波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案
I think that's the same kind those guys used
用的是同一种炸♥弹♥
for the Boston Marathon bombing.
对 你看 把它和手♥机♥连接
Yeah, see, you hook it up to a cell phone,
然后砰 弹片飞散
and ka-blammo-- the shrapnel projects out,
无人幸免
shreds everything in its path.
很龌龊的手法
It's nasty, nasty stuff.
霍斯特德在做一个证人的工作
Halstead's working on a witness.
那小女孩住在街对面
Little girl lives across the street.
他妈妈第一次拒绝合作
Her mom shut it down the first time,
但他准备再去试试 所以...
but he's gonna go at her again, so...
-没有其他证人吗 -没有愿意开口的
- No other witnesses? - None willing to talk.
餐馆里没有监控
No security cameras in the cafe.
好 耗子
All right, Mouse,
查查受害者有没有家庭纠纷
run the victims for domestic disputes,
保护令...
orders of protection--
确保他们都不是蓄意目标
make sure none of them was the intended target.
剩下的人去把里维斯找出来
The rest of you get a bead on Reevis.
弗兰基
Frankie!
看看谁来了
Yeah, look who it is.
-凯尔特小老虎啊 -你好 兄弟
- The Celtic Tiger himself. - What's up, my man?
这位是我搭档 金·伯吉斯
This is my partner, Kim Burgess.
-你好吗 -很好
- How's it going? - It's going.
你收到我短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message?
是的 但还没看
Yeah. I didn't check it, though.
我们警局需要刻一块石碑
We need a stone engraved at the district.
最重要的是 得明天下午就完工
Most importantly, it's gotta be done by tomorrow afternoon.
听着 我这里还有三个订单没做
Oh, wow. Listen, I got three orders stacked up.
弗兰基 我有多久没求过你办事了
Frankie, when's the last time I asked you for a favor?
我帮你消掉的那些停车罚单...
The parking tickets I made disappear...
-没错 但是... -你看
- Yeah, but-- - Hey, look,
我们知道很赶 但...
we know it's short notice, but...
我们意外失去了一位朋友
we lost a friend unexpectedly.
求你帮我们一下好吗
So could you please help us out here?
管它呢 为了我表弟
What the hell. For my cousin,
我安排一下好了
I'll move some stuff around.
告诉我你们想在上面写什么吧
Just let me know what you want it to say.
对
Right.
她...抱歉 我不...
Her... Sorry, I don't--
没事 你慢慢来
Yeah, it's cool. Just take your time, man.
谢了
Thanks.
杰
Jay.
-很高兴见到你 -迈克洛斯基神父
- Good to see you. - Father McClosky.
-谢谢你能来见我 -没事
- Thanks for meeting me. - Yeah.
我有天晚上看到一条新闻
I saw something on the news the other night
是关于你们警区一位年轻姑娘的
about the young woman that worked in your district.
是啊
Yeah.
你们失去了她 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我会给她做个弥撒
I'll say a mass for her.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks, I... I appreciate that.
真的
I really do.
你来找我就是因为这个吗
Is that why you wanted to see me?
实际上...
Actually, uh...
我有事想拜托你
I was hoping you could pull a few strings for me.
我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
你来说吧
You can do the talking.
肯尼·里维斯
Kenny Reevis?
我是
Yeah.
我们去兜个风怎么样
Why don't we go for a ride, man?
我要看着儿子
I'm watching my son here.
那是他阿姨吗 还是保姆
Well, is that his aunt, his nanny?
-有她在没事的 -阿姨
- I'm sure he's fine. - Aunt.
但我一个月只能见他四天
But I only got him four days out of the month,
如果你想问我什么 就在这里问吧
so if you got something to ask me, you ask me here.
不 我们得回局里谈 老兄
No. We gotta talk down at the district, pal.
你没有逮捕令我是不会跟你走的
I ain't going anywhere unless you got an arrest warrant.
懂了吗
You hear me?
你要惹警♥察♥真是挑错时间也挑错人了
You picked the wrong cop on the wrong day.
我会当着你儿子的面 把你拷上
I will slap bracelets on you and drag you outta here
从这里拖走
in front of your son.
懂了吗
You hear me?
站起来跟我们走
Get on your feet.
史黛丝
Stacey!
帮我看着杰克森 我一会儿回来
Keep an eye on Jackson. I'll be back.
你知道为什么泰迪·罗斯福能赢诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥吗
You know why Teddy Roosevelt won the Nobel Peace prize?
俄♥罗♥斯♥和日本已经搅合进去了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表