我们分多少
Our take?
你听到他说的了吗
You hear that?
听到了
Yeah, I heard it.
给你两千
You'll get two grand.
算是对你的考验
Call it an audition,
如果你同意的话
if that's okay with you.
行 但别伤人
Okay, but no bodies.
一有不对劲 我们就撤
Anything goes wrong, we walk.
不许逗留 同意吗
Zero hesitation. Agreed?
我喜欢这家伙
You know, I like this guy.
我说了你会的
Yeah, I told you you would.
他是迪亚兹
He's Diaz.
迪亚兹
Diaz.
我只是想知道你们怎样才能
Look, I just want to know what it's gonna take to get you people
-把那疯子搞出... -好了 各位
- to get this lunatic out of-- all right, everyone,
都给我闭嘴
shut up!
好了
All right.
-那... -闭嘴
- Well-- - Zip it.
你说
Go ahead.
我完全理解你们
Look, I totally understand where you're coming from.
船长哈洛克是个救世主形象
你是在竞选吗 大英雄
You running for office, Captain Hairdo?
-把事说清楚 -你知道个屁...
- Just lay out the facts. - Do you even know the--
在我之前那个区 那家伙是我们的眼中钉
This guy was a huge pain in the ass in my old district.
他起诉了公职人员五次
He's got five lawsuits against the city right now.
一个新娃还在试用期呢
One of the recruits was on probation.
差点被他整丢了工作
He almost lost his badge.
警♥察♥兄弟会派了两个律师过来
The FOP had to assign two lawyers
才帮那孩子把警徽拿回来
for him to get his badge back.
那混♥蛋♥搬走
I bet you the son of a bitch
肯定是因为他们有他电♥话♥
moved out there because they had his number.
好 我们清楚了
Okay, we get it.
你们首先得先驱逐
You're gonna have to go through the eviction process.
这几个月也没法完事
Which could take months.
没错
It could, yes.
杰夫
Jeff.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去年圣诞节杰夫被解雇了
Jeff was laid off last Christmas,
所以我们只得另谋出路
so we started looking for ways to make money.
所以才会出现这种情况
That's how we ended up on the site.
抱歉打扰你们了
I'm sorry to bother you with all this.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police, open the door.
你好 弗里曼先生
Hi, Mr. Freeman.
我是伯吉斯警官
Officer Burgess here.
我们联♥系♥了芝加哥房♥管局
So we contacted the CHA.
他们可以帮你
They're gonna hook you up.
一室一卫还有步入式衣帽间
One bedroom, one bath, walk-in closet.
你和你妻子一个月免租
One month rent-free for you and your wife.
我们不在一起了
We aren't together anymore.
那更好了
Well, that's even better
你可以一个人独享了
'cause you can have the new place all to yourself.
我现在就独享这里啊
But I already have this place all to myself.
你在重新装♥修♥吗
Hey, you remodeling?
有个地方漏水 我修好了
There was a leak, and I fixed it.
到时候会让维斯皮家的人付钱 相信我
The Vespes will be getting the bill, believe me.
除非你们有法♥院♥的命令...
Now, unless you got a court order--
你能离开这吗
Could you please leave?
维斯皮一家都是好人
The Vespes are good people.
根据伊利诺斯民事诉讼法典第五章第九条
Article 9 of Act 5 in the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure.
接到书面通知后我还有30天使用权
I am entitled to 30 days written notice.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
你为什么要给大家制♥造♥这么多痛苦
why are you trying to make everybody's life so miserable?
你现在的行为可是骚扰哦
What you're doing right now is harassment.
-我要知道你的全名和警号♥ -早跟你说了
- I'd like your full name and badge number. - Told you.
难怪你妻子弃你而去
No wonder your wife left you.
会有哪个女人 上帝啊
What woman--I mean, God.
我真想立马掐死他
I really want to strangle this guy right now.
这样就足够了
And that's all I needed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟你说过了 这家伙很难缠
I'm telling you, this guy's like quicksand.
你越是跟他理论...
The harder you struggle...
二十万
$200k.
不不 不可能
No. No, come on. No way.
不可能 除非他在兑现之前
That's impossible, unless he was keeping it in his house
全都藏在自己家里
before he vouchered it.
他有女朋友吗
He have a girlfriend?
不管是卧底身份的女友
Either for the role he was playing
还是那边随便哪个女孩子
or just some girl on the side?
没有
No.
你好像不了解你的手下 艾伦
I don't think you know your guy, Alan,
或者说你虽然了解 但没把一切都告诉我们
or you do, and I'm not getting all the information.
就凭你这句话我就应该打得你满地找牙
You know I should knock you on your ass for saying that, right?
我要派我的人去卧底找你的人
I'm gonna put my guy in the jungle to find one of yours,
我总得知道一切吧
I want to know everything that's going on.
局长 我认为博伊特指责
You know, Commander, I think Voight's painting me
我和我的手下贪污 我想...
and my men with a brush over here, and I'm trying to--
好了 好了 去走走
All right. All right. All right. Take a walk.
去吧 去吧
Come on. Come on.
曼宁要么脱离他们后就因此被杀了
Manning either skimmed from this crew and got killed for it,
要么他们把他抓到某个地方想查出钱的下落
or they got him somewhere trying to get their money back.
他知道如果开口 就会置他妻子于险境
And he knows if he tells 'em, he puts his wife in danger.
你想靠那帮人找到他吗
You want to pull the crew in, lean on 'em.
不 他们不会说的 这些人不会
No, they won't give it up, not these guys.
我能找到曼宁
I can find out where Manning is.
我只是需要些时间
I just need more time.
让我今晚和他们一起去实验室
Let me hit the lab with them tonight.
随便你
Your call.
让我跟他说说
Yeah, give me a minute.
兄弟
Bro.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
你要保证一切结束后能活着回来
Just tell me, when this is over, I won't be digging two graves.
所以 所以你们俩
So, uh--so you two were the guys
就是之前负责技术处理的吗
that were in charge of the tech before, huh?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我问问 你们有五类线或者光纤缆吗
Let me ask you, you guys got a Cat 5 or, like, a fiber wire?
你怎么看
What--what do you think?
-我会想办法的 -好的
- I'll figure it out. - Okay.
等等 你之前是和杰一起在突击队的吗
So wait. You were in the Rangers with Jay, right?
我能给你们说说他的轶事
You know, I could tell you some stories about this guy.
是吗 你还是别说了
Yeah, you won't, though.
警长 这就是我之前说的那个人
Hey, Sarge. This is that guy I was telling you about.
他叫格雷格·格威兹 外号♥耗子
This is Greg Gerwitz, aka Mouse.
长官 只是个绰号♥ 不过我自己也承认了
Yes, sir, it's a silly nickname, but I'm the first to admit it.
去年那一卡车的蓝♥光♥碟子是怎么回事
What's this about a truckload of Blu-ray players last year?
这案子其实...
Well, see, that case was--
其实已经撤销了 我...
Actually, that-- that was expunged. I was--
然后09年因侵入国防部通讯卫星被捕
And busted for hacking a D.O.D. Comm satellite in '09?
这个我承认
For that, I take full responsibility.
警长 我知道他劣迹斑斑
Sarge, I know he doesn't look great on paper.
你先看看他的能耐
Just wait till you see what he can do.
不好意思 博伊特警长 长官
Excuse me, Sergeant Voight, sir?
你能 你能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Would you--would you mind taking a look - at your cell phone?
-我的手♥机♥ -是的 先生
- My phone? - Yes, sir.
真可爱
Cute.
你瞧 我用两秒就能破解你的手♥机♥
You see, I was able to crack that in about two seconds.
想像一下黑客花一天能干些什么
Now, imagine what a hacker could do with a day.
我倒没事 但是还得征求普拉特的许可
It's fine with me, but Platt has to sign off too.
好的
Okay.
知道了
Got it.
情况如何
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表