我跟内务部玩了个游戏 以换回我的工作
I played a game with I.A. to get my job back.
我把一切都告诉了你
I've told you everything,
无论好坏 甚至是违法的事
Good, bad, ugly.
你该早告诉我的
You should have told me.
我已经戒了七个月了
I've been clean for seven months.
妈 我们尝试过
Mom, I've been down this road with you
-太多次了 -但这次不一样
- so many times. - But this is different, baby.
真的吗
Really?
奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头
Oskar Bembenek just put $100,000 bounty on your head
因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布
for killing his brother Jacob.
还有别人的公♥寓♥被闯入吗
Any other apartments broken into?
没有
Just yours.
杰
Jay!
麦迪
Maddie!
没事的 你得保持镇定
You're okay. I need you to stay calm.
保持镇定 好吗 赶快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Just stay calm, okay? I need you to call 911 now.
好的
Okay.
我是L5020警员 紧急情况
Lincoln 5021 emergency.
南翡翠大道4292号♥ 请求支援
I need backup at 4292 South Emerald Street.
麦迪 你会没事的
Maddie, everything's going to be okay.
-杰 -在这
- Jay? - Hey, come here.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hit?
艾琳 我还需要毛巾 再来几条毛巾
Erin, I need more towels. I need more towels.
快给我毛巾 给你
Give me towels, now. Yeah, here.
救护车就快到了
Help's on the way.
颈部中枪
Shot to the neck.
我的搭档在吧台后面照顾她
My partner's got her behind the bar.
好的 交给我们吧 我需要担架
All right. We got it from here. I need the stretcher,
靠背板和止血纱布
the back board, and kerlix for the bleeding.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
伤者你认识
So you knew the victim?
麦迪·卡拉汉 她在酒吧工作
Maddie Callahan. She worked there.
不知道枪手的身份
No I.D. on the shooter?
不知道 巡警正在附近挨家挨户
No, patrol's going door to door in the neighborhood
寻找目击者
looking for witnesses.
是医院的电♥话♥
That was the hospital.
你朋友在重症监护病房♥ 但没有生命危险
Your friend's in ICU, but she's alive.
-谢谢 -听着 这不是你的错
- Thanks. - Hey, it's not your fault.
得找人去跟本伯内克谈谈
Someone needs to talk to Bembenek.
奥林斯基已经去了
Oh, Olinsky's already on that.
在恩格尔伍德发现了一辆被遗弃的黑色阿卡迪亚
A black Arcadia was found abandoned in Englewood.
符合枪手逃逸车辆的描述
It matches the description of the getaway vehicle,
但没有指纹 他们把车烧了
but there's no prints. They torched it.
半小时前 一名白人男性进了
White male just checked into a south side clinic
南面一家诊所 两处枪伤
about a half hour ago, two bullet wounds.
好的 琳德赛 安东尼奥 过去看看
All right, Lindsay, Antonio, get on it.
不不不 杰
No, no, no, Jay.
在这事平息之前你要接受保护性监禁
You're in protective custody until this dies down.
他们开枪打伤了我朋友
They shot my friend.
差点杀了我和艾琳
They nearly killed me and Erin.
你被人盯上了
You got a target on your back.
只要你还有危险 就哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere till that target's removed.
所以你要软禁我吗
So I'm under house arrest?
警长 你找我们吗
You wanted to see us, Sergeant?
没我的命令别让霍斯特德离开你们的视线
Halstead doesn't leave your sight until I say so.
确保他待在21区
And he stays here at the 21st.
-没问题 -不需要他们在这看着我
- You got it. - They don't have to stay up here to keep an eye on me.
你开什么玩笑
You--you got to be kidding me!
给我看住了
Keep an eye on him.
抱歉 借过
Sorry, guys.
终于可以开始调查了
Oh, the investigation can begin, everyone.
娜迪亚驾到 怎么 你挤公交了
Nadia's here. What, did you take a bus?
还转了一趟呢
Two, actually.
你在这图什么呀 娜迪亚
What are you doing here, Nadia,
为了十二块的时薪整天接电♥话♥
answering phones for 12 bucks an hour?
这是个开始
Hey, it's a start.
不 甜心 这是结束
No, pumpkin, it's an end.
你会在那待到天荒地老
You're going to be up there until your boobs are bouncing off your knees,
换来的只是免费的牙医治疗
and all you're going to have to show for it
也许还能跟已婚的警♥察♥
is free dental, maybe a couple of flings
约几次炮
with some married cops.
有一天 我会成为警♥察♥的
I'm going to be a cop one day,
很棒的警♥察♥
and a damn good one.
绝不可能
Not going to happen.
以你的前科不可能
Not with your resume.
生日快乐 警长
Happy birthday, Sergeant.
琳德赛 有人找
Lindsay, you got a visitor.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
那是谁
Who's that?
我们车上见
I'll meet you in the car.
-快点 -好
- Make it quick. - Yeah.
我正忙着呢
I am in the middle of something.
我照你说的给你发邮件了
I emailed you like you told me to,
-但你没回复我 所以 -邮件说什么了
- but you didn't answer me, so-- - Summarize your email.
我今天要结婚了
I'm getting married today.
五点
At 5:00.
你让我去干什么
Why do you want me there?
说真的 我见了那个人
Really. I met the guy,
跟你演了戏 假装我们是好朋友
I played along, me and you, we're best friends.
如果乔尼不相信 那我很抱歉
And if Johnny didn't buy it, I'm sorry.
我只能做那么多了
That's the best I can do.
你能不这么咄咄逼人吗 就一会儿
Could you just put your machete down for one minute?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你是我唯一的孩子
You're my only child.
我在试图改变我的人生
I'm trying to turn my life around.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我听说他们把你保护性拘留了
So they got you in protective custody, I hear.
你在监狱里头敌人不少吧
You got a lot of enemies in gen pop, don't you?
没有
Nah.
都是朋友 我到处都有朋友
Just friends. I got friends everywhere.
我也一样
Me too.
监狱长以前是个警♥察♥
The warden used to be a cop.
我知道你怕死 奥斯卡
I know you're afraid to die, Oskar.
我从你眼中能看出来
I could always see it in your eyes.
所以我来这儿给你一个机会
So I'm here to give you one chance...
让你活下去
to live.
你取消霍斯特德的悬赏
You call off the hit on Halstead,
然后告诉我
and you tell me
在酒吧里想杀他的人是谁
who it was tried to take him out at that bar.
等等 我们说的是
Wait, wait-- we're talking about
杀掉我弟弟的那个霍斯特德警探吗
the Detective Halstead that killed my brother?
-是那个霍斯特德吗 -听我说
- That Halstead? - Listen to me.
仔细听着
Carefully.
我这是给你一个机会
I'm giving you one chance.
我在坐牢呢
I'm doing time.
我要关心的是这个
Trying to get my head around that.
没工夫操心外面的世界
Can't be worried about the outside world.
警长
Hey. Hey, Sergeant.
我们知道本伯内克是在监狱里
Listen, we know Bembenek put this contract
发了悬赏 可他不愿意谈
out from prison, but he's not talking.
我们把他的牢房♥搜了个遍 什么都没有
So we turned his cell upside down, we got nothing.
我们觉得他是通过监狱固定电♥话♥传的话
We think he put the call out from a prison land line.
奥林斯基认识监狱长 他说你认识
Olinsky knows the warden, says you know somebody
警长办公室里负责这些事的人
in the Sheriff's office who handles these things.
所以 如果我能避开那些繁琐的手续
So if there's any way I could get those recordings
直接拿到记录的话
without having to go through all the red tape,
那就...那就太棒了
that would be... well, that would be dandy.
雷迪根副警长 我把他号♥码给你
Deputy Radigan. I'll give you her number.
太好了
Sweet.
这是个什么东西
What the hell is that?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表