When you attached that metal plate to the stolen truck
是觉得本伯内克会把它变成...
you thought, uh, Bembenek was gonna enter it into a...
破坏赛车的吧 现在还有那东西吗
demolition derby, if those-- they still exist?
-还有 -还有吗
- Yeah, they do. - They do?
我们该去看场那种比赛 超好看
We should go to one of those. That's fantastic.
看 你到目前表现很好嘛
See, you're doing great so far.
你不知道他会把车给手下人
You didn't know he was gonna give it to his crew
用来杀♥警♥♥察♥
to try and take out a couple of cops.
现在既然你知道了
Now that you do know that,
或许最好机灵一点
it's probably best that you wake up a little bit
省得让全芝加哥的警♥察♥追捕你
before the full force of the CPD comes down on your ass.
听着 听我说
Listen... listen--hey, hey...
我们需要本伯内克
we need a connect between Bembenek
和那辆改装皮卡之间的联♥系♥
and the retrofit on that pickup.
他改车的时候我不在这 好吗
I wasn't here when the order came in, okay?
让我跟当时在这的工人谈谈
Let me just talk to my guy who was here.
他今天没上班
He's not working today.
越快越好
Sooner than later.
-好的 -等等
- Yeah. - Hey, hey, hey.
-越快越好 -知道
- Sooner than later. - Okay.
进来
Come in.
你会想看看这个的
You're gonna want to take a look at this.
吉恩寄给我的
Jin sent it to me.
要帮忙吗
Need something?
不 是你要
No, I don't. You do.
比如...
Namely?
请个好律师
A good lawyer.
吉恩和你谈话的部分文字记录
Partial transcript of the wire Jin had on ya.
你以他父亲的赌债为由敲诈
Yeah, you leaned on him over his father's gambling debts,
逼他帮你私下监听
forced him to do off-book surveillance.
威胁他如果走漏风声就杀了他
Threatened to kill him if he told anyone.
你明白的
Well, you know how it works.
最好先发制人
Just get out in front of it.
做个交易吧
Make a deal.
如果我因为吉恩的死完蛋
If I go down for Jin's murder,
有两件事很快就会发生
two things are gonna happen in quick succession.
我会告诉所有人
I will tell everyone
你和内务部做了交易
that you had a deal with Internal Affairs.
相信你手下都很乐意听到的
I'm sure your fellow cops would love to hear that one.
其后...
Then...
我会准确完全地描述我们的关系
I will give a full and accurate account of our relationship.
他们也会撤你的职
And they will come for your job.
所以你可以害自己 博伊特
So you can go down the tubes, Voight...
或者我们也可以放彼此一马
or you and I can just walk away from each other,
把吉恩的死留作悬案
and Jin's murder stays unsolved.
不过是又一个在芝加哥焦头烂额的人
Just another guy that got in over his head in Chicago.
不用我说你也知道有不少这种人
I don't need to tell you there've been many.
芝加哥警署 情报组
Chicago Police Department. Intelligence.
请问有什么事
How may I help you?
你的线人那边有更多线索了吗
Your C.I. give you any more info?
没有 那边行不通了
No. That's a dead end.
你好 请稍等
Hey. Hang on.
琳德赛 又是邦妮
Lindsay? Bunny again.
留电♥话♥ 我会回她的
Take a number. I'll call her back.
可以留个号♥码吗
Can I have her return?
所以
So?
有什么计划
What's the plan?
计划什么
Regarding?
我给你的U盘
The thumb drive I gave you.
什么时候曝光内务部的斯蒂维尔
When's Stillwell from Internal Affairs getting popped?
没那么简单
Yeah, well, there's a lot of moving parts.
需要点时间
It's gonna take some time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你也不用明白 我负责就好
And you don't need to. I'm on top of it.
好吧
Okay, great.
可以把U盘还给我吗 警长
I'd like to have the thumb drive back, Sergeant.
挺晚了 回家吧
It's late. Go home.
-我想要回U盘 -不行
- I'd like to have the thumb drive back-- - No.
有时候我就觉得
At a certain point I was like,
我为什么要这么努力对他好
why am I trying so hard to be nice to this guy?
是啊
I hear you.
因为他那么混♥蛋♥
'Cause I mean, what a jerk.
绝对的
Totally.
上班不能吻你真是憋死我了
It's killing me not being able to kiss you at work,
-你知道吗 -是的 但是...
- you know that? - Yeah-- but--
你不能... 你知道要是暴露我就进不去
You can't-- you know that I'll never make it into-- Intelligence
-情报组了 -知道知道
- if it gets out. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我就想让你知道 假装是你
I just want you to know that, you know, it kills me
身边的一个普通朋友真是痛苦
having to act like I'm just a guy friend around you.
是 但你是我你会怎么做
Yeah, but what would you do if you were in my shoes?
你是会和罗曼打一架还是...
Would you call Roman out, or would you--
伯吉斯
Burgess.
我们能不能暂时不谈那家伙
Can we not talk about this guy for just a little bit?
暂时一小会儿
Just a little.
-好的 对不起 -没问题吧
- Yeah, sorry. - All right?
-没有 好的 -好
- Okay, yeah. - Okay.
现在你给我过来
Now come here, you.
我们上♥床♥去
To the bedroom!
问你点事
So let me ask you something.
老实说
Straight up.
你觉得博伊特有没有可能
Do you think there's any shot that Voight was involved
和吉恩的死有关
with Jin's murder?
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
你先回答我的问题
That's an answer to a different question.
没有
No.
他不可能和这事有关
There is no way he's involved.
可他因为不可告人的原因
Yeah, well, he's gonna bury the case,
要把这个案子隐瞒起来
for god knows what reason.
为什么 他有什么理由要这样做
Why? What reason would he have?
你真的觉得你完全了解这家伙吗
Do you really think that you know everything about this guy?
老皮汽车修理及拖车服务
你好
How you doing?
汉克
Hank.
很遗憾你失去了一个线人 老埃
Sorry about your C.I., Al.
不过这说明我们追查的方向是正确的
But it proves we're on the right track.
继续跟进另一条线索
Keep working the other leads.
好的 你该回家去 娜迪亚
Right. You should go home, Nadia.
不行 我想把事情都整理好
Um, I can't. I want to get situated.
我有很多东西需要熟悉
I have a lot to get familiar with.
好吧
Fine.
我经过的时候你不用站起来
You don't have to stand every time I walk by.
好的
Okay.
警长
Hey, Sergeant?
我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会
Just want to thank you for this opportunity.
我会好好干的
I'm gonna do a great job.
喂
Hello?
好的 我会告诉他的
Okay, I'll tell him.
楼下有一位苏珊·吉恩
There's a Susan Jin downstairs?
想要和你谈谈
She wants to speak with you?
吉恩夫人 我是汉克·博伊特
Mrs. Jin, I'm Hank Voight.
我是苏珊·吉恩
Susan Jin.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
谢尔顿从小的梦想
Sheldon's dream since he was a young boy
就是当一名警♥察♥
was to be a police officer.
他在警校和前几个工作的地方都很不如意
It was hard for him at the academy and his first few posts.
人们总是取笑他 他想过要辞职
He was teased, and he thought about quitting.
为你工作让他第一次
Working for you was the first time
觉得自己是团队的一份子
he really felt part of a team.
所以知道他在死去时已经实现了梦想
So, at least I know he died
让我多少能感到一点欣慰
having fulfilled his dream.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表