Terry, we have you trying to fence those.
我们抓到你出现在博物馆拿钱了
We have you showing up at a museum for the money.
还有个出租车司机指认你出现在亚瑟的谋杀现场
We have a cab driver putting you at Asher's murder scene.
我是说
I mean...
你被设计了
You're cooked.
看着我
Look at me.
我要你现在想清楚
I want you to think straight for me now,
因为你作出的选择结果会很不一样
'cause there's a lot riding for this in terms of
你是要自己一人扛下
whether you take this ride alone
还是要拉那个女人一起
or if you can lay some off on the wife.
你有任何通话记录 邮件或者目击者吗
Do you have any phone calls or Emails or witnesses?
除了你的片面之词之外的任何证据
Anything other than just your word
证明蕾拉参与了这次谋杀以及偷窃
that Layla was involved in this murder and theft?
她不喜欢在电♥话♥里说这些事
She didn't like to talk on the phone or anything like that.
她说亚瑟会查她所有的东西
She said Asher went through all of her stuff.
所以你们只是在俱乐部里
So the only time you two talked about pulling this off
才策划这些吗
was at the club?
对
Yeah.
都是她的主意
It was all her idea though.
我们说好了要一起逃跑的 我发誓
We were supposed to run off together, I swear to God.
我发誓
I swear to God.
所以他被她耍了吗
So she set him up?
被卖♥♥了还帮着数钱呢
Like a bowling pin.
蕾拉·罗斯林在门口
Hey, Layla Roslyn's out front.
她说想见你
She wants to talk to you.
我听说你把特里给抓起来了
I heard you have Terry in custody.
我刚意识到我连他姓什么都不知道
I just realized I don't even know his last name.
是啊 他被拘留了
Yeah, he's in custody.
他知道很多关于你的事 蕾拉
He had some really interesting things to say about you, Layla.
你自以为很了解别人 是吗
You think you know someone, right?
不如我们上楼去探讨一下
Why don't we go upstairs and talk about it?
不了
No.
我在马可岛租了栋房♥子
I've rented a house on Marco Island.
三小时后就坐飞机走了
Flight leaves in three hours,
除非你有逮捕令逮捕我
unless you have a warrant for my arrest.
还没有
Not yet.
给你 这是我的通话记录和信♥用♥卡♥记录
Here, phone records and credit card statements
你不是一直在查吗
you've been asking for.
你会发现我在性♥爱♥俱乐部之外
You'll see that there was absolutely no contact
跟那个叫特里的人
between me and this, um,
没有一点联♥系♥
Terry character outside of the club.
我律师的信息也都在这上面
I included my attorney's information as well.
对了 我还让我的业务经理给了开了张支票
Oh, I also had my business manager cut you a check
感谢你那晚给我们当保安
for your security services the other night.
我不想让你的努力付诸东流
I didn't want that to get lost in all the hubbub.
所以
So...
你需要我的话就去佛罗里达找我
I'll be in Florida if you need me.
芝加哥的冬天
Chicago winters...
不适合我
not for me.
-你来了 -上面真不是闹着玩的啊
- Hey. - It's no joke upstairs.
是啊
Yeah.
你现在还想一直穿着制♥服♥吗
Still just want to stay in uniform?
这可不一定
Yeah, never know.
罗曼
Roman!
警长 我做的兼♥职♥保安绝对光明正大
Sergeant, my security business is completely aboveboard.
这次的事只是一个...
This thing that happened was one in a--
今天干得漂亮
Nice job today.
谢谢
Thank you.
琳德赛
Lindsay.
我一直在想上一次我去问别人两遍
I've been trying to think of the last time I had to ask
是不是要带领特别行动小组是什么时候
someone twice if they wanted to help run a task force,
然后发现这还是头一次
and this is the first.
这周我们真的很忙
We've really been running and gunning this week.
我暂时没时间考虑你的提议
I had to hit the pause button.
我能直说吗
May I make an observation?
好啊
Sure.
你对博伊特很忠心 这点值得敬佩
You're loyal to Voight. That's admirable.
但是你在这里永远是博伊特的手下
But you're catching a rep as Voight's girl.
你在这里待得越久
The longer you stay here,
这种思想就越根深蒂固
the more that perception takes hold,
最后你的整个职业生涯
and you're just gonna end up carrying that
都会这样度过
for the rest of your career.
那我该感到幸运
I should be so lucky.
艾琳 你可以飞黄腾达
Erin, you could be going places.
或者不选择如此
Or not.
史蒂夫 谢谢你的邀请
Steve, I appreciate the offer,
我也正在考虑是否接受
and I am considering it.
下周五我需要你的答复
I'll need to know by next Friday.
然后我们该干什么干什么
Then I move on.
-埃德 -博伊特
- Hey, Ed. - Hey.
恭喜你破了那起谋杀抢劫案
Congrats on solving the robbery-homicide,
但是凯利局长要求收回道森的警徽
but commander Kelly's asked for Dawson's badge
直到内务部对他的调查结束
until the internal investigation is over.
这个啊
Yeah, about that.
安东尼奥过去九个月一直
Antonio's been working undercover on Asher Roslyn
在亚瑟·罗斯林那边做卧底
for the last nine months.
这么大的事你都忘记了吗 汉克
That's a pretty big thing to forget, Hank.
我一直很忙啊
Well, I've been busy.
罗斯林被人枪击之后
The whole investigation
整个调查计划才失败了
just came apart when Roslyn got gunned down.
真的很遗憾
It's a real shame.
我们就快抓到他了
We were this close.
这是真的吗
This true?
是的
Yes.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yes.
一切记录都对的上号♥
Everything matches up, you know?
日期 支付的现金 线人收据
Dates, cash payments, C.I. receipts.
都在这里
It's all here.
肖恩·罗曼警官的保安公♥司♥
Was officer Sean Roman's security company
是不是也参与了调查
involved with the investigation?
是的 罗曼警官的公♥司♥是用来打掩护的
Yeah, officer Roman's company was used as a front.
都在这里呢
Yeah, it's all here.
好吧 我可以看看吗
All right. May I?
好 请便
Yeah, help yourself.
芝加哥警署啊
Chicago PD.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表