- It's okay. - Get a box cutter.
我们会把绳子解开的 好吗
Hey, we're gonna get these off you, okay?
我们是警♥察♥ 没事了
We're the police; you're okay.
克里斯·赛普卡 他在这里吗
Chris Sepka, is he here?
-他们昨天把他带走了 -他们是谁
- They took him yesterday. - Who's they?
住在这里的人 块头很大
The guy that lives here, the big guy.
你们一定要抓住他 他真的很坏
You've got to get him. He's really mean.
我们会的 好吗
We got him, okay?
-别动 好吗 -放松 宝贝
- Just hold still for me, okay? - Easy, honey.
好了
There we go.
让我看看 你还好吗
All right, let me see. You okay?
没事的
It's okay.
别怕 你安全了
It's okay, you're safe.
别怕 没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
给
Here you go.
我今晚不会把她送去监护机构
I'm not putting her in the system tonight.
我不干
I'm not doing it.
在找到我们能相信的人之前
Not till we find someone we can trust.
她跟我回家
She's coming home with me.
琳德赛 不行
Lindsay, we can't.
汉克 想想办法
Hank, figure it out.
求你了
Please.
抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
抓到了
We did.
听着 特鲁迪
Listen, Trudy...
有个小姑娘 是目击证人
There's a little girl. She's a witness.
我要给她保护性监禁
I need to keep her in protective custody.
等下我把文书给你
I'll get you the paperwork in a little bit.
好吧
Okay.
费舍局长想见你
Commander Fischer wants to see you.
好 给我几分钟再让他上来
All right, give me a couple minutes and send him up.
他在你办公室等着
He's waiting in your office.
案子就快破了 局长
We're close, Commander.
我知道
I understand that.
还有凶手在逍遥法外
There's still someone out there,
有权有势的人
someone in power, someone connected.
今天抓的这个警♥察♥杀手不过是爪牙
This cop killer we popped today was just a messenger boy.
这不是报仇 汉克
This isn't punitive, Hank.
我希望这案子有新视角
I just want fresh eyes on the case.
"新视角" 什么意思
"Fresh eyes", I don't even know what that means.
你手下一名警官的
A detective who works for you
弟弟也涉案了吗
has a brother involved in this case?
同母异父 他是受害者
He's a half brother, and he's the victim.
为什么这事还是别人告诉我的
And why did I have to hear about that from someone else?
不知道
Well, I don't know.
我猜是我太忙了 局长
I guess I've been a little busy, Commander.
再给你一天破案时间 就这样
You've got one more day on the case-- that's it.
-然后交给重案组 -好吧
- Then it goes to Major Crimes. - That's fine.
我很乐意跟重案组合作
I'll be happy to share this with Major Crimes.
这件案子会全权移交给重案组
The case will be handed over to Major Crimes in its entirety.
你要睡在哪里
Where are you gonna sleep?
我房♥间呀 就在那里
In my room, right in there.
你愿意的话我可以睡外面
I can sleep out here if you want.
在地上铺条毯子就好
I'll just put a blanket on the floor.
好的
Okay.
好
Done.
睡觉的时候能开一盏灯吗
Can we leave some lights on when we go to sleep?
当然可以
Absolutely.
听着
Listen,
我像你这么大时
when I was your age,
我也经历过一些很艰难的事
I went through some pretty difficult stuff,
父母也没有陪在我身边
and my parents weren't around either.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
但后来 我遇到了一个警♥察♥
But then, I met a cop.
他帮了我
And he helped me.
现在...
And now...
一切都好起来了
everything's all right,
我也忘掉了那些事
and all that stuff is behind me.
现在你有我
I'm here for you now.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
不要怕 你也会忘掉那些事的
It's all right. All that stuff's behind you now.
我保证
I promise.
警长
Hey, Sarge?
什么事
Yeah.
接通奥利维亚·本森了
Olivia Benson's on the phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
-关上门 -好的
- Close the door. - Yeah. Okay.
-奥利维亚 -你好
- Olivia. - Hey.
案子进展如何
So, what's the latest with the case?
听说你大厦将倾啊
I hear all the rats are leaving the ship.
是啊 快无力回天了
Yeah, and I'm running out of rats.
还是没找到幕后黑手
Still haven't found the guy behind all this.
感觉自己停滞不前
Feel like I'm pedaling backwards right now.
那你找我有什么事
So what do you need from me?
帮我
Your help.
我坐下一班飞机过去
I'll be on the next plane out.
好的
Okay.
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Hey, Mom. - Hi, sweetheart.
-泰迪 -你好
- Hey, Teddy. - Hey.
看看我们
Look at us.
一家人又团聚了
Family's all back together again.
我们应该合张影 做成节日贺卡
We should take a photo, right? For the holiday card?
先别着急
Easy.
T 我还需要你的帮助
T, I need some more help.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I already told you everything I know.
怀廷夫妇 还记得他们吗
The Whitings? You remember them?
记得
Yeah.
我十三岁的时候儿童服务局让我
Child services parked me with them for a few months
在他们家待过几个月
back when I was 13.
他们与此事有关
Well, they were involved.
那个父亲与此事有关
The dad was.
他一直在把孩子们往纽约送
He was sending kids to New York.
我不想再想这些了 艾琳
I don't want to deal with this anymore, Erin.
我明白
I know.
我们就快破案了
We are close to cracking this.
亲爱的
Honey.
我不想听你说
I don't need to hear it from you.
你没权力就这么从天而降
You don't get to drop down out of the sky
又做回我妈妈
and be my mom again.
好吧
Okay.
泰迪
Teddy...
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
发生在你身上的一切都不是你的错
None of what happened to you is your fault.
你会很惊讶要花多长的时间
You'd be surprised how long it takes
才能说服自己相信这一点
to convince yourself of that.
我们找到了更多的嫌犯
We have more suspects.
是 我听说了
Yeah, and I heard.
他们要么摔成了肉酱要么脑袋开花了
They either got whacked or they blew their brains out.
没人能阻止他们 艾琳
They can't be stopped, Erin.
他们已经这样干了十五年
They've been doing this for 15 years
让我这样的孩子受尽折磨
and getting away with it,
却一直没有被抓住
putting kids like me through the meat grinder.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你能帮我
You can.
而且我知道你想帮我
And I know you want to.
你怎么知道
And what makes you so sure?
因为你上飞机回来了
You got on that plane.
芝加哥市
成立于1837年3月4日[芝加哥警徽]
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是纽约特殊受害者部门的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表