我不允许手下有办公室恋情
I just don't tolerate in-house romance.
我在私人时间里和谁
You don't get to tell me who I can
去约会不是你能说了算的
and can't hang out with on my personal time.
我不习惯背着别人老爸偷偷摸摸
I'm not really the sneak-around-behind-Dad's-back kind of guy.
这话竟然出自一个卧底之口
Says the guy that works undercover.
我们就大大方方的不行吗
Let's just come clean.
我们和他坦诚的话 博伊特会更尊重我们
Voight will respect us more if we look him in the eye.
这是我们之间的事
It's nobody's business but ours.
今天怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
挺好的
Good.
咖啡怎么样
How's the coffee?
-很好喝 -那就好
- It's delicious. - Glad to hear it.
-警长 -什么事
- Hey, Sarge. - Yeah.
你是要让我或者凯文去参加那个
So either Kev or I have to go to training course
新软件奔联的培训课程吗
for the new Penlink software, right?
奔联是什么东西
Uh-huh. What's Penlink?
-就是... -我们也不知道
- It's the-- - Uh, we don't know.
这就是我们想说的
Which conveniently brings us to our point.
无意冒犯 我知道吉恩的事对您影响很大
Respectfully, I know things didn't work out with Jin.
你需要一个信得过的人来负责技术
You got some trust issues with the tech position,
但我在警♥察♥学院时就上过差不多三节电脑课
but I went to maybe three computer courses at the academy.
如果你是要装监听麦或是设置游戏机什么的
I mean, if you need to mic somebody or hook up an XBOX,
找我们绝对没问题
I think we're your guys.
但这么高深的东西
We're just not really cut out
我们就应付不来了 老大
for the high-altitude stuff, boss.
别说了 我有个绝佳人选
Don't say another word. I got the perfect guy for that.
他去年跟我们合作过那起爆♥炸♥案
He did the explosives case with us last year.
耗子 记得他吗
Mouse, you remember him?
我记性好着呢 杰
I remember everything, Jay.
好吧
All right.
那你一定还记得他上次的出色表现
Well, then you'll recall that he did a great job for us,
等老埃来了 他一定也会这么说
and when O gets here, he'll tell you that too.
我在这呢
I'm here.
那小子靠得住
Yeah, he was solid.
再说了 他是个十足的电脑高手
Yeah, plus, he's, like, a total tech whiz, you know,
我可以将性命托付给他
and I would trust him with my life.
事实上 我也这么做了
In fact, I have...
很多次
many times.
-局长 -局长
- Commander. - Commander.
让他来一趟
Bring him around.
好的
All right.
缉毒队的戈瑟里队长 你们认识吧
You know Lieutenant Guthrie from Narcotics.
-当然 你好艾伦 -汉克
- Yeah, sure. Hey, Alan. - Hank.
过去18个月 缉毒队一名警官
For the last 18 months, Narcotics has had an officer
一直在进行一项卧底行动
deep undercover with a robbery crew
打入一个非法销♥售♥二级处方药的抢劫团伙
flooding the city with Schedule II prescription drugs.
三天前 这名警官
Three days ago that officer,
里克·曼宁 失去了联♥系♥
Rick Manning, went dark.
我手下每天都会向我报告
My undercovers check in with me every day.
就算不是当面 也会给我电♥话♥
If not in person, then by phone.
上头领导担心这个团伙已经发现了曼宁是警♥察♥
Ivory Tower fears the crew made Manning for a cop.
那我们去把他们抓来问问
Well, let's round them up and find out.
不能这么做
No, we can't do that.
这个团伙是我们小队追查了两年的
This crew's part of a chain of suppliers
违禁药供应链中的重要一环
my team's been working for two years.
局长 这就是为什么
Commander, this is the reason
你不该让缉毒队以外的任何人插手这事
why you need to keep this investigation in Narcotics.
他们根本不了解这案子的重要性
No one understands the stakes better than we do.
这事我们已经谈过了
We already had this conversation.
你不用再说了
We're not having it again.
你手下一名警探几年前在一次卧底行动中
A detective in your unit connected with a crew member
跟其中一名团伙成员有过交集
during a UC assignment a few years back.
让他重新联♥系♥上这个人
Have him reestablish contact
查查曼宁警官到底发生了什么事
and find out what happened to Officer Manning.
行 哪个警探
All right. Which detective?
手♥机♥监听已经设置好了
Cell phone's all wired up.
这样我们就能听到你们的对话
That's how we'll be listening in.
上次帮缉捕队做卧底时 你差点就失控了
Last time you went deep cover for Vice, you almost lost it.
怎么 难道你从来没有动摇过吗
You've never had one foot over the ledge before?
我要你看着我的双眼
I just need you to look me in the eye
告诉我你准备好了
and tell me you're ready for this.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你这有什么银龙舌兰酒
What kind of blanco tequila do you have?
银龙什么
Blanco te-what-oh?
龙舌兰酒
Tequila.
这个啊
Oh, yeah.
我们这不卖♥♥
No, we don't got that.
迷路了吗 朋友
You lost, amigo?
是你啊
There he is.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it!
这真是... 你...
I can't--You--
我以为你死了 哥们
I thought you were dead, man.
看到芝加哥警♥察♥端了你的场子
Oh. When I saw CPD raided your crib,
我就立马一溜烟跑了
couldn't leave town fast enough.
你跑去哪里了
Where'd you end up?
我一路逃到了圣保罗
Got as far as St. Paul.
抢了个金店
Knocked off a "Cash for gold" joint.
接着我就在这个叫什么
Next thing I knew my forwarding address
拉什城的地方住了三年
said "Rush City" for three years.
那你怎么又回来了 迪亚兹
And what are you doing in here, Diaz?
来找你
Looking for you.
其实是想找点活干
Looking for work.
我得赚点快钱
I got to get some cash pretty quick.
细节就不跟你多扯了
I won't bore you with the details,
总之是家里那点破事
but it's family stuff.
我也想帮你
I wish I could help,
但如今我自己也有点麻烦
but I'm kind of in the middle of something right now,
而且现在混的这个帮派里
and the crew I'm rolling with...
我没什么地位
I don't call the shots.
但我有你电♥话♥
But I got your number,
如果有什么活适合你
and if something pops up down the road,
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I'll reach out.
先这样吧
Okay.
见到你真是太开心了 兄弟
It made my day seeing you, brother.
我们撑过来了 不是吗
We went through it, didn't we?
没错
Sure did.
自己保重
Be good.
钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
快点 把钱包给我
Come on, give me your wallet!
哥们 你不知道自己招惹了什么人
Man, you do not know who you're messing with.
-快交出来 -好好 别激动
- Just hand it over! - All right. Take it easy.
冷静点 别急
Just settle down. Hold on.
等等 给 拿去
Just wait. Here, just take it. Here.
这是你的车吗
This your car?
-是你的车吗 -没错
- This your car? - Yeah.
芝加哥警署
第二季第十六集
干得不错
You did good.
-怎么样 -感觉还好吗
- What's up? - How you feeling?
-感觉像被火箭筒轰了一炮 -是吗
- Felt like a bazooka. - Yeah?
我当巡警时胸前中过一枪
I caught a .45 to the chest back when I was on patrol.
还好 防弹衣把子弹挡住了
Thankfully, the plate caught the round,
所以我只是得了气胸
and I only ended up with a collapsed lung.
快点 该走了
Come on. We got to go.
安东尼奥跟库珀搭上了
All right, Antonio's in with Cooper.
他明天会跟团伙老大见面
He's got a sit-down with the guys who run the crew tomorrow.
文斯·帕克 02年时因抢劫银行入狱
Vince Parker-- he did a dime down in Pontiac
在庞蒂亚克监狱蹲了十年
for hitting a bank back in '02.
出狱后 他发现医药业才能挣大钱
He got out, saw that the real money was in pharmaceuticals.
从那以后 他的团伙涉嫌十多起抢劫案
His crew's responsible for a dozen heists ever since.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表