对你们牺牲的急救人员 我深表遗憾
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your paramedic.
她叫夏伊 对吧
Her name was Shay, right?
很不幸 火调办
Unfortunately, OFI
决定不继续调查艾德里安·吉什了
has decided not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
没问题 妹妹
Sure, sis.
尽管开口
Whatever you need.
如今我们不在一起工作了
You know, we no longer work together.
现在想回情报组是不是太晚了
Is it too late to get my spot back in intelligence?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
早上好 警长
Hey. Morning, Sergeant.
我们准备...
We were going to--
你也早上好啊 伯吉斯警官
And a beautiful morning to you too, Officer Burgess.
有什么可以帮你的
How can I help you?
我们想问问你需不需要我们再去关注一下
We wanted to know if you wanted us to check back in
罗斯福路的邻里守望计划
with the neighborhood watch on Roosevelt?
这主意再好不过了 伯吉斯
That's a terrific idea, Burgess.
众人齐心才能梦想成真
Team work to help the dream work.
这是0166♥4♥号♥警车的钥匙
Here's the keys to Squad 0166♥4♥.
去吧 你们俩
You two go out there
好好守护这座城市吧
and do some good for this city.
你还好吗 警长
Are you feeling all right, Sergeant?
我好极了
I feel fantastic.
别闹了 去吧
You guys! Go on.
快去啊
Go on.
瞧瞧谁来了
There she is.
好吧 你们就尽管挖苦我吧
All right, let the ball-busting commence.
你说什么呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们只是很高兴见到你 琳德赛
Yeah, we're just happy to see you, Lindsay.
那个 我们正准备成立一个
Listen, we're thinking about putting together
专门负责煮咖啡的专案组
a task force on how to make coffee.
或者你可以安排个新闻发布会
Maybe you can help us arrange a press conference for that.
我都写好了 一份奶 两份糖
I got you started. Cream, two sugars.
很简单的
It's real simple.
我不会帮你煮咖啡的
I am not gonna make you coffee.
来吧 你有什么想说的
Come on, what about you?
我本来不准备说什么的
I wasn't going to say anything.
但刚才朗特工打电♥话♥来说
And then Lang called and he said you left
你的正装还在他们总部
your pant suit at the headquarters.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
是啊 想死我们了
Yeah! Missed you a lot.
你们不知道能回来我有多开心
You guys have no idea how good it is to be here.
孩子 我要你
Hey, kiddo, I want you
跟安东尼奥了解下我们正在跟进的案子
with Antonio catching up on all the old case files.
我得出去一会儿 警长
I got to step out for a moment, Sarge.
怎么了
What's up?
等我弄明白了就告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
就是这里吗
That's the place?
没错 艾德里安·吉什就在这工作
Yeah, that's where Adrian Gish works.
你有多肯定他就是害死夏伊的
And how sure are you he's the arsonist responsible
那个纵火犯
for Shay's death?
百分之百
100%.
我们找到了他的纵火材料
We found the fire factory.
也弄清了火灾起因
We mapped out his fires.
当西弗莱德质问他时
I mean, he basically admitted it to Severide
他几乎都承认了
when he confronted him.
但火调办找不到证据吗
But OFI can't prove it.
你也知道纵火案有多难定罪
You know how hard it is to prove arson.
好吧
All right.
一会指给我看哪个是他
Point him out to me.
就在那
There. That's him.
就是他
That's him.
在这等着
Okay, stay back.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是艾德里安·吉什吗
You Adrian Gish?
我是
I am.
安东尼奥·道森 芝加哥警♥察♥
Antonio Dawson, Chicago PD.
介不介意我们找个地方谈谈
You mind if we go somewhere and have a conversation?
谈什么
Regarding?
谈你是个纵火犯
Regarding you being an arsonist.
谈你害死了一名芝加哥消防局急救人员
Regarding that you killed a CFD paramedic.
我已经跟消防部门谈过了
I've already talked to the fire department.
现在跟你谈的是芝加哥警♥察♥
You're talking to the CPD now.
你这样我很难堪啊
You're embarrassing me.
这才刚刚开始呢
I'm just getting started.
我要回去工作了
I'm going to go back to work now.
你刚刚是对我吐口水了吗
Did you just spit in my face?
我没有对你...
I didn't spit in--
要知道 这可是袭♥警♥
Now, that's assaulting an officer.
干嘛要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Why'd you make this ugly?
-你看到了吗 -我看到了
- You see it? - I saw it.
这太荒唐了 我没有...
That's ridiculous. I didn't--
现在我还得联♥系♥医疗部门
I'm gonna have to call medical
确保你没有任何传染病
to make sure you don't have any diseases.
不少报告要写呢
Lots of paperwork.
你还好吗 艾德里安
Is everything okay, Adrian?
你的员工是杀人犯
Your employee is a murderer.
你觉得能好吗
How's that for okay?
告诉我什么情况
All right, talk to me.
整个51消防队 包括我妹妹 去了一间
51, including my sister, got called to a fire scene
个人租赁仓库出任务
in a storage facility.
他们在火灾现场发现了刹车油 猫砂
In that space were cases of brake fluid, kitty litter,
还有氯粉
and chlorine powder.
都是纵火犯惯用的原料
Classic arsonist material.
好吧 就算这家伙是个纵火犯
All right, so the guy's a pyro.
这不归我们管
It's not our problem.
现场还发现了一张莱斯莉·夏伊的讣告
Along with an obituary of Leslie Shay.
那场建筑爆♥炸♥
That building explosion...
就是他干的
This guy.
这些最好都有录下来
I hope this is being recorded.
我受到了身体上的骚扰
I've been physically harassed.
听说你很喜欢放火啊 吉什
I hear you like to start fires, Gish.
看情况吧
Only when appropriate.
看谁的情况
According to who?
烧死无辜的人很爽吗
Fires that kill innocent people?
是啊 我有听说过这种人
Yeah, I've heard about men who do that.
他们会杀自己的家人
Men who kill their own families.
用一根火柴就能毁掉整座城市
Men who wipe out city blocks with a single match.
好有挑战性哦
How challenging is that?
把城市夷为平地就牛逼了吗
A stupid cow burnt this city to the ground.
没错
Exactly.
真正的挑战是如何不止一次逃过法律的制裁
The challenge would be to get away with it more than once.
这个人他一定要很特别 才能屡次得手
It would take a very special cow to do it over and over
不管是过去还是将来
and over again for years.
拿去玩吧
Go ahead.
让我看看你怎么玩的
Show me how you do it.
你们总是低估我
Always underestimated.
你能逍遥法外只是因为你的狗屎运
You got away with it this long out of sheer dumb luck,
而不是因为你特别
not because you're special.
感谢芝加哥消防局让我们来对付你
Thankfully, the CFD turned us on to you,
我们最喜欢做的事
and there's nothing we like better
就是纠正上帝犯下的错误
than to correct God's mistakes.
现在我明白了
Now I see it.
明白什么
See what?
那个来我办公室指责我的急救人员
The paramedic who came in my office and accused me.
她是你妹妹 对吧
She's your sister, right?
看来她叫来的这个警♥察♥有点野蛮啊
So she dialed up a little police brutality.
你怎么知道她是急救人员的
How'd you know she was a paramedic?
我看了新闻
I follow the news.
莱斯莉·夏伊死的那场火灾里她也在场
She was at the fire where Leslie Shay died.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表