帕克是领头人
Parker's the point man.
如果这个团伙真杀了我们的卧底
If this crew did kill our undercover,
那一定是他下的令
he would've made the call.
没错 但少不了这人的参与
Right, but not without this guy's help.
特里·沃菲尔德
This is Terry Warfield.
他们的打手
He's their hired muscle.
前科数不胜数
He's got a rap sheet for days--
谋杀 持械抢劫 施暴
manslaughter, armed robbery, assault.
在安东尼奥打入这个团伙的同时
All right, while Antonio tries to get in with these guys,
你们给我全力追查任何一条线索
the rest of you chase down every other lead we got.
跟你们的线人谈谈 你去找曼宁的妻子谈谈
Talk to your CIs. You talk to Manning's wife.
警长 戈瑟里队长的报告里说
Sarge, in Lieutenant Guthrie's report,
警局昨天就找曼宁的妻子谈过了
he said we talked to Manning's wife yesterday.
戈瑟里跟这单案子关系太密切
Look, Guthrie is too close to this.
所以他们才会让我们介入
That's why they brought us in.
明白
Got it.
如今一名芝加哥警♥察♥下落不明
Hey, a Chicago police officer is missing.
我们一定要全力找到他
We do whatever it takes to find him.
大家都给我听好了
Everybody hear me on this...
因为话我不喜欢说两遍
'cause I don't like telling people things twice.
老埃
Al...
这次你跟艾琳一起行动
I want you partnered up with Erin on this one.
其他人作为后援
Rest of you back 'em up.
-开门 快给我开门 -来 就在里面
- Open up! Open the damn door! - Come on, in here.
转过身来 让我看到你的双手
Turn around! Let's see your hands!
那是我丈夫 我们住在这儿
Hey, hey, that's my husband! We live there.
我们接到报♥警♥说这里发生了入室抢劫
We got a call about a burglary in progress.
这个 很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
为了让你们过来 我可能夸张了点
I fudged a little to get you guys here.
我们住这儿 可他不是
We live here. He doesn't.
那该死的家伙居然还把锁换了
Son of a bitch even changed the locks on us.
告诉我到底是怎么一回事
All right, tell me what's going on here?
我们在网上短期出租了房♥子 然后这家伙
We put our place up on Airbnb, and then this guy--
这家伙现在不肯走了
Yeah, and now the scumbag won't leave!
我已经在这待了三十天了
I've been here 30 days.
我熟悉法律 我有公地居住权
I know the law. I got squatters rights.
而外面这蠢货居然威胁要杀了我
And that big meathead out there threatened my life.
他和他妻子一周前就该离开了
He and his wife were supposed to leave a week ago.
至少你们该跟他谈谈吧
Can you please just talk to him?
我们这么大老远过来
I mean, we came all this way.
白跑一趟好像也不太好
It'd be a shame to make it a wasted trip.
哥们 我是警♥察♥ 开门
Hey, buddy, it's the police. Open up.
先生 我知道你很生气 但你最好先让开
Sir, I know you're upset, but I need you to step away
我们好弄明白这到底是怎么一回事
so we can find out what's going on in here.
快点
Now!
-是你 -都在上面了
- You? - It's all there.
租赁合同 银行回执
The rental agreement, the bank receipt.
还记得我吗 罗曼警官
You remember me? Officer Roman?
你告过我原来辖区的三名警♥察♥
You sued three cops in my old district.
这复印件你留着吧
That copy's yours.
你们看起来是好人
You both look like nice people.
找个厉害律师吧 这家伙...祝你们好运
Get a good lawyer, 'cause this guy--good luck.
什么 你们就这么走了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. You're just gonna go?
你们说是入室抢劫 但这是民事纠纷
You called about a burglary. This is a civil dispute.
你们真是一点用都没有
You guys are useless.
也祝您愉快 先生
Have a good day yourself, sir.
一切还好吗 里克没事吧
Is everything all right? Is Rick all right?
没什么 我们就是来看看
Yeah, we're just checking in.
看看你怎么样
Seeing how everything's going.
别敷衍我
Don't jerk me around.
里克的队长昨天才来过
Rick's lieutenant was here yesterday.
一定发生了什么事
Something's up.
他只是几天没有向警局报告了
He just hasn't called in for a few days,
但这可能有很多种原因
but that could mean any number of things.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
两周前吧
Two weeks ago?
他拿了一瓶啤酒
He grabbed a beer,
像往常一样又把自己锁在书房♥里
locked himself in his office like he always does,
然后就又走了
and then he took off.
我们能去他书房♥看看吗
Can we see his office?
你知道这东西在这里吗
Did you know this was here?
不知道
No.
我发誓 我真的不知道
I swear to God I didn't know.
他的卧底档案里有提到雅阁庄园吗
Is the Argyle Manor listed on his undercover profile?
没有
No.
没错 就是他
Yep, that's him.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
我记得很清楚
I'll tell you exactly.
是四天前 芝加哥黑鹰队正好有比赛
It was four nights ago, 'cause the Blackhawks were on.
我的老天爷
Holy crow.
这地方有摄像头吗
You got any security cameras in this joint?
都不能用
None that work.
那有人来找过他吗
What about visitors?
这几天有人过来见过里克吗
Anybody stop by to see Rick the last few days?
有个姑娘之前常来
Well, one girl used to come around.
可能那天晚上和里克一起走了
Might've even left with Rick that night.
是她吗
Is this her?
人太多了 我记不清
So many people. Tough to remember.
凯文
Kev.
啥
What?
我钱都买♥♥午餐了
I bought lunch.
和里克一起的姑娘挺黑的
Girl left with Rick was a brunette--
很年轻 大长腿 很漂亮
young, long legs, real good-looker.
他们牵牵小手亲亲小嘴很亲密
They were holding hands and kissing.
谢谢你的"热心"帮助啊
Thanks for all your voluntary help.
你很走运
You're in luck.
怎么说
How's that?
我们有个人挂了 正好缺人
We're a man down, and a spot opened up.
来吧
Come on.
-那人怎么了 -搞砸了
- What happened to the last guy? - Blew it.
怎么回事
Like how?
你这人怎么问题这么多啊
Asking too many questions.
走你的路
Get out of here.
帕克和沃菲尔德人都不错
Parker and Warfield are good guys.
你会喜欢他们的
You'll like 'em.
别多嘴 说话照做就行
Just keep your mouth shut. Do what you're told.
你好 帕克
What's up, Parker?
进来吧
Come on in.
这是迪亚兹
This is Diaz.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
你打他干什么
W-what you got to hit him for?
把他弄醒
Wake his ass up.
我自己和他说
I'll tell him exactly.
迈克·迪亚兹
Yeah, Mike Diaz.
以前和比兹他们一块儿的
You used to run with Biz and them boys.
对
That's right.
比兹和我说过你
Biz told me about you.
说他之前喜欢过一个姑娘
Said there was this girl he liked...
是个什么主持人吧 我不记得叫什么了
some spinner, I don't remember her name.
和你有一腿
She had a thing for you.
把他给气坏了
Really pissed Biz off.
他说如果见到你 就帮他打你一拳
Said if I ever saw you, I should punch you in the mouth.
所以 别见怪
So no hard feelings, huh?
库珀说你想赚点儿小钱
Coop says you're looking to make a little money?
不只是一点儿
More than a little.
价值三百万的散装羟二氢可待因酮怎么样
How does three mil of unpackaged Oxy sound?
现在在一个叫富尔顿实验室的地方
It's at a place called Fulton Labs--
过几天就装船去墨菲斯
set to get shipped out to Memphis in a couple days.
我们明天去抢
We're gonna hit it tomorrow.
我们分多少
What's our take?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表