艾琳·琳德赛 你觉得带领自己的团队
Erin Lindsay, how does running
直接为政♥府♥工作怎么样
your own task force for the feds sound?
-特别行动小组 -是啊
- Task force? - Yeah.
-这可是件大事 -道森
- That's big. - Hey, Dawson.
听说昨晚你跟罗斯林先生处得不错
I heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night.
这家伙挺难搞
The guy's a piece of work,
不过你能处理好的
but you can handle it.
这就是我给你带的货 最顶级的
This is what I bring you-- the best.
我丈夫 亚瑟 他真的很了不起对吧
My husband, Asher, is really something, isn't he?
你肯定比我清楚
Yeah, you know better than me.
罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了
Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg.
叫我蕾拉就行
Call me Layla.
我拼命干两份活儿来赚钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'm killing myself working two jobs
不就是希望你和孩子能回来吗
to pay for a house that I pray you and the kids come back to.
我绝对不会同意的
There's no way I'm gonna agree to that.
不可能的事
It ain't gonna happen.
听着 别说了
Look, it's over.
这点我承认
I got to accept that,
但劳拉 拜托你
but, Laura, please.
你搞得我像什么兼♥职♥父亲一样
You're treating me like I'm some part-time dad,
你知道我不是
and you know I'm not.
亚瑟 回来
Asher, just come back inside.
你休想耍我
You don't make a fool of me.
你自己耍自己就够了 亲爱的
You did that all on your own, sweetheart.
我得挂了 我能...
I got to go. Can I--
-上车 -不 我要回去
- Get in the car. - No. I'm going back inside...
安东尼奥会跟我一起
And Antonio's coming with me.
你疯了吗
Look, are you out of your mind?
你雇他不就为了这个吗
What, that's what you pay him for, right?
照顾我
To look after me, huh?
你要来照顾下我吗 安东尼奥
You want to come look after me, Antonio.
滚回去 骚货
Go on back inside, you whore.
去跟你的特里贱吧
Say "Hi" to Terry when he shows up.
你不就想那样吗
Isn't that what you want?
走吧 别理她了
Come on, let's leave her ass.
我认识她的时候她在酒吧当小妹
She was a cocktail waitress at the admiral when I met her.
你结婚了吗
You married?
要离了
Going through a divorce.
恭喜
Congratulations.
回家吗
Home, then?
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
她让我的烟瘾又犯了 你能相信吗
She made me want to start smoking again, you believe that?
前面有个加油站 靠边停车
There's a gas station coming up. Pull over.
你说过出来第一晚
You told me the first night out
我要拒绝给你买♥♥烟
not to buy you smokes if you asked.
你是谁 蟋蟀吉明尼吗
Look, who are you? Jiminy cricket?
我现在叫你
I'm telling you tonight
靠边停车去给我买♥♥包烟 你去就行了
to pull over and get me a pack of smokes, so do it.
还好吗
How's it going?
-挺好 -给我拿包红万宝路
- Good. - Let me get a pack of reds.
吸烟有害健康
Those things kill.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
我不知道你抽什么牌子的 我也不在乎
I don't know what brand you smoke, and I really don't care.
给你
So here.
喂 你气昏过去了吗
Hey, you pass out on me?
亚瑟
Asher.
天哪 天哪
Oh, man. Oh, man.
我是芝加哥警局的安东尼奥·道森警探
This is detective Antonio Dawson of the Chicago Police Department
我需要一辆救护车
requesting an ambulance
尽快赶到北金斯伯里街1601号♥支援
and immediate backup to 1601 North Kingsbury.
这里有名受害者头部中枪
I have a victim with a gunshot wound to the head.
芝加哥警署
第二季 第八集
当我发现他遭枪击 我立马下了车
When I realized he was shot, I got out of the car,
打开后车门检查他的脉搏
opened his door, checked his pulse,
然后我发现了这个
and then I saw this.
受害者是个钻石商
Our victim's a diamond dealer.
这像是抢劫杀人
It looks like a robbery gone sideways.
你在商店里待了多久
How long were you in the store?
我进去买♥♥了个烟就出来了
I walked in, bought the cigarettes, walked back.
我没有秒表
I didn't have a stopwatch.
你经常替这人买♥♥东西吗
You always do the shopping for this guy?
我们还是一伙的吗
Are we on the same team here?
我只是在做我的工作
Just doing my job.
是吗 那我等我的警长来再说
Yeah? I'm gonna wait to talk to my sergeant.
我在这儿
I'm right here.
我是情报部的汉克·博伊特警长
Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence.
现在我们接手
We'll take it from here.
死了的钻石商和一个下班了的警♥察♥
Dead diamond dealer and an off-duty cop?
都给你了
It's all yours.
我不应该下车的
I shouldn't have gotten out of the car.
都是我的错
I screwed up.
打电♥话♥给艾德·格拉瑟 我们警♥察♥工会的代表
Just call Ed Glasser, our F.O.P. Rep.
叫他赶紧去队里
Tell him to get his ass down to the squad.
好的
Yeah.
我们会解决的
We'll figure this out.
好吧
Okay.
老埃
Hey, Al.
有小道消息说
I hear through the grapevine
你在找地方住
you have a living situation.
你的小道消息是指鲁塞克吗
That grapevine named Ruzek?
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的线人
I don't give up my sources.
好吧 如果真有这么回事
Okay, say I do have one.
你是想找室友还是什么吗
You looking for a roommate or something?
你想得美
You wish.
我有想过吗
Do I?
警官安居计划
Officer next door program.
你听说过吗
You heard of it?
好像没有
Assume I haven't.
这个计划可以让你在一处破旧街区
Basically, you get a really good price
以超优♥惠♥的价格买♥♥到栋好房♥子
on a nice home in a run-down neighborhood.
如果有警♥察♥住过去 能改善周围的治安
A cop living there is supposed to make it safer,
所以对大家来说是双赢
so it's a win-win for everyone--
除了一般我们不说破旧 那叫有升值潜力
except we don't say "dun-down," we say "up-and-coming."
你瞧瞧
But look at that.
这可是砖墙的房♥子
That is the original brick.
你有什么好处
What's your cut?
我只是关心同事 想帮帮你罢了
I'm a concerned fellow officer looking out for one of my own.
-你有什么好处 -百分之二的提成
- What's your cut? - 2%.
罗曼来了叫他来楼上一趟
When Roman gets in, send him upstairs.
说个"请"字又不会少块肉
"Please" is such a nice word.
叫他上来就是了
Just send him upstairs.
进来吧
Come on in.
商店的监控视频拍到了
Security footage from the store
安东尼奥进去买♥♥烟的画面
has Antonio inside buying cigarettes,
还有当时在加油站的一个的士司机说
plus a cab driver parked at the station
看见一个穿套头衫的男性接近受害者车辆
saw a male in a hoodie approach the SUV.
他应该不会遭到刑事起诉
He might be cleared from the criminal case,
但内部处分就不好说了
but the internal one is a bit more complicated.
亚瑟·罗斯林在安特卫普和伦敦
Asher Roslyn had priors in Antwerp and London
有收♥购♥被盗钻石的犯罪记录
for buying stolen diamonds.
我以前并不知道
That's news to me.
你还记得26区的比尔·迪兹吗
You remember Bill Dietz out of the 26th district?
他就因为跟一个罪犯交好 而被开除了
He was fired for just fraternizing with a felon.
而你 你可是在帮人家做事
You? You were on the clock working for one.
你是在帮我吗 艾德
Are you helping me, Ed?
听起来可不怎么像啊
This doesn't sound like you helping me.
这问题要怎么解决
How do we turn this around?
作为你的警♥察♥工会代表
All right, as your F.O.P. rep,
我可以给你两天时间 先不报到上面去
I can buy you two days before this goes up to the ivory tower.
但那之后 我就无能为力了
After that, it's out of my hands.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表