我是说 有时候他...
I mean, sometimes he'd...
有时候他怎么了
Sometimes he'd what?
告诉他们
Tell them.
你们得知道
You've got to understand.
谢尔比讨厌待在家里
Shelby hated being home.
她父母总是吵架
Her parents were always fighting.
谢尔比和我有常去的地方
Shelby and me, we had this spot we used to go to,
去离她家几个街区的一栋被没收的房♥子里
this foreclosed house a couple blocks from hers, to get away.
乔丹跟着我们去过几次
Jordan followed us in there a few times.
把地址给我们
Give us the address.
警♥察♥ 有人在吗
Police. Anyone down here?
在这边
Over here.
乔丹
Jordan!
天啊
Oh, my God.
2113号♥巡逻队报告 紧急情况
2113 Squad emergency.
-你来抱吗 -好
- You got him? - Yeah.
通知芝加哥医院 我们马上到
Inform Chicago Med we are en route
一个小男孩 肩部有枪伤
with a tender-age male, gunshot wound to the shoulder.
失血很多
He's lost a lot of blood.
好 谢了 罗曼
All right. Thanks, Roman.
乔丹还活着
Okay, so Jordan's alive,
但伤情严重 现在在进行手术
but he's critical and heading into surgery now.
好 我们觉得是他老爸干的
All right, we like the dad for this.
我刚丹顿的银行通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Dentons' bank.
户头剩800块 信♥用♥卡♥已经刷爆了
Got $800 in savings. Credit cards are maxed out.
已经动用次级贷款
They're on their second mortgage.
韦斯和露西一旦出事
Both Wes and Lucy Denton have $500,000 life insurance policies
都有50万人寿保险可拿
taken out when they were flush.
韦斯破产 拿露西的保费
Wes' lapsed. Kept the premium paid on Lucy's.
加上双重保险
And with double indemnity,
韦斯·丹顿总共可以拿到一百万呢
Wes Denton is gonna get paid out $1 million.
我不想打断你们
Look, I hate to ruin the party here,
但我交叉对照过韦斯电♥话♥账单里
but I cross-referenced all the subscribers
所有联♥系♥人 地址以及费用记录
and mudd and tolls on Wes' phone.
没什么疑点
Nothing stood out.
技术组该查的都查过了
Tech lab checked all the searches and the activity
他们家电脑里也没有任何疑点
on the home computer, nothing.
如果他雇人杀他老婆
So if he hired someone to kill his wife,
他也做得太过谨慎了
he was careful.
那就是他很谨慎呗
So he was careful.
丈夫方面存在经济动机
We got financial motive for the husband.
去抓他吧
We need to bring him in.
他才不会自愿进来
Well, he ain't coming in voluntarily again.
肯定的
I'll tell you that much.
如果韦斯知道我们找到了孩子
If Wes hears we found his kid
他可能会造个身份逃跑
and he might get ID'd, he'll bolt.
而且我觉得他看起来像那种
Plus, to me, he looks like one of those guys
一旦觉察到事情败露了
whose mouth starts moving when they feel the bracelets
就会开口的人
slapped on their wrists.
那就走吧
Let's hit it.
走吧
Let's go.
埃尔
Hey, Al.
博伊特和我爸之间是怎么回事
What's the deal with Voight and my dad?
我不是想当然 就是...
I'm not looking for a fairy tale. I just...
那可是很久之前了
Oh, man, that was a long time ago.
有15年了吧
15 years?
我们几个去参加艾迪·特里诺的退休聚会
A bunch of us were at a retirement party for this guy, Eddie Terrino.
博伊特那时候在黑帮里卧底很久了
Voight was knee-deep in the Gang Unit at that time.
你♥爸♥和他喝了几杯酒
Your dad had a couple of cocktails in him,
就开始多嘴说
and he starts making some comments
博伊特不干净
about Voight being dirty.
然后大家都开始劝他
So now everyone was trying to, you know,
让他冷静 但你♥爸♥还是继续说
calm him down, but your dad kept right it,
抓着不放
really kept at it.
所以博伊特 也喝了点酒
So, Voight, he had a couple cocktails in him.
他跳起来说你♥爸♥就是只走狗
He gets up, and he calls your dad a dog cop.
小子 有的警♥察♥
You know, kid, there are cops
想当冲锋陷阵第一人
who want to be the first through that door,
有的警♥察♥只想指挥交通
and there are cops who want to keep traffic flowing.
大家专职不同
Everybody chips in different.
如果你老爸只想正常上下班
Now, if your old man wants to clock in and clock out
我完全没意见
on a decent beat, I got zero problem with that.
在特里诺聚会那晚上的事
So that whole evening at Terrino's was...
很遗憾吧
regrettable.
各位 我们请求你们
Guys, we're asking you to please,
如果你们发现了什么 哪怕再小
please come back here or call in if you find anything,
也务必回来找我们或者打电♥话♥告知
no matter how small it is,
我们可能根据你们的线索找到他的去处
that might indicate what direction he went in.
丹顿先生 我们还有问题要问你
Mr. Denton, we've got to ask you a few more questions.
私底下问比较好
And it might be better if we conduct this privately.
我在组织大家帮我找儿子
Yeah, I'm leading a search for my son.
我们看到了
We can see that.
如果你们有什么疑问 请先出警
So if you have something to ask, either grab a flashlight
去找我儿子好吗 不要跑到这里来
and a flyer and find my boy, but do not come here
浪费我的时间 我没时间给你们浪费
and waste my time when I have none left.
先生 请配合
Sir, please.
请后退
All right, let's back it up.
你们看到他在做什么了吗
Do you see what he's doing?
你们看到了吗
Do you guys see this?
怎么回事
Hey, what the hell is going on here?
爸 别过来 我们能应付
Dad, walk away. All right, we got this.
是吗
Do you?
我告诉博伊特的那个人呢
What about that guy I gave Voight?
我说了 交给我们
I said we got it.
如果我们需要你的帮助 会打电♥话♥给你的
If we need any more of your help, we'll call you.
好吗
All right?
他们把丹顿抓来了 关在下面
They got the dad downstairs in the cage.
跟他说什么了吗
You give him anything on the ride over?
什么也没说
Not a word.
那孩子有消息吗
Any word on the boy?
还在手术
Still in surgery.
钱会让人做出疯狂的事
Money makes people do crazy things.
不论是人钱少了还是钱太多
Not enough or too much-- it doesn't seem to matter.
这跟事件有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
我们之前谈话的时候 你是不是
Forget to mention when we spoke before
忘记说你跟你妻子快要破产了
you and your wife were about to go broke?
这不重要
It's immaterial.
不 那是你的作案动机
No, that's motive.
你需要大家把你当做成功人士
See, you have a need to be seen a certain way: successful.
所以你才杀了露西
That's why you killed Lucy.
你发现她申请了破产
You found out she filed for bankruptcy.
不不 不是这样的
No, no. None of this is true.
你实在没办法了
You were out of runway,
就打了她的人寿保险金的主意
so you figure you'd cash in on her life insurance policy,
你都快没钱买♥♥日常用品时
the one you're making payments on
都没忘给她交保险费
when you can barely afford groceries.
保险费一定是露西交的
Lucy must have been paying those premiums.
除了这个没什么能说明我就是凶手啊
Besides which, none of this makes me a murderer.
你就当帮自己个忙
Do yourself a favor.
告诉我你是怎么作案的
Tell me how you set this thing up
这样检察官可能还会感谢你
and the state's attorney will thank you
也就给你判个无期徒刑
by giving you a life sentence with possibility.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
我在努力维持我的家庭
I was trying to hold my family together.
告诉你 我们找到你儿子了
Guess what? We found your son--
人是半昏迷状态 肩部中弹
half-conscious, bullet in his shoulder,
生命垂危
clinging to life.
他正在手术
He's in surgery now.
我得见他
I-I have to see him.
现在不行
Not yet.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表