那就无所谓了
Then it doesn't matter.
对吗
Does it?
行了 金
Come on, Kim.
走吧
Let's go.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
-嗯 -他根本是面不改色
- Yeah. - He didn't even flinch.
目标根本不是麦卡利兰
McLelland was never the target.
他们的目标是黑斯廷斯
They're going after Hastings.
枪手知道怎么藏身
Our shooter knows how to hide in plain sight.
今早他已经证明了
He proved as much this morning.
检查楼梯井 仓库等任何他可能藏身的地方
Check stairwells, garages, any place he could be laying low.
明白
Got it.
好 我们其他人
All right, the rest of us,
就等那个疯子来找我们
we're gonna wait for this maniac to come to us.
前途光明 简直让人为之一震
And I am excited about this prospect.
芝加哥警署 大家保持镇静
Chicago PD. Please stay calm.
待在原处不要动
Everyone stay in your seats.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
抱歉 现在不是时候
Sorry, but this is not the time.
今天五个人被杀
Five people were murdered today
就是为了报复你代表这家公♥司♥采取的行为
in retaliation for actions you took on behalf of this company.
他们下一个目标就是你
Now they're coming after you.
你有什么想说的吗 黑斯廷斯
What do you say to that, Hastings?
你们这是干涉我们的生意
This is business interference.
我们去别地方谈吧
Let's talk elsewhere.
你给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
任何人不得离开
No one can leave
除非我们确认出入这里已经安全
until we ensure safe passage out of the building.
你们不能把大家关在这里
You can't hold these people here.
想出去吗 那就借我的防弹衣穿吧
Want to walk out? You should borrow my vest.
不许声张
Not a word.
好
Okay.
我要把枪放下了
I'm gonna put this down.
尼克
Nick...
黑斯廷斯罪有应得
Hastings deserves to be punished.
但你们这样不对
But this isn't the way.
你以为我们没试过别的方法吗
You don't think we tried everything else?
可谁都向钱看
Profits over people.
现在全世界都要知道了
And now the whole world is gonna know.
还不够
It's not enough.
黑斯廷斯必须死
Hastings has to die.
有时候我们爱的人受伤
Sometimes people we love get hurt,
我们确实无能为力
and there's nothing we can do about it.
你如此生气
It makes you so angry
所以只要能减轻痛苦 你愿意做任何事 对吗
that you'll do anything to push the pain away, right?
但是这样你堂妹也不会回来了
Except it won't bring your cousin back.
艾莉那么小
Ellie was so small.
她生病前也是
Even before she got sick.
她就跟我亲妹妹一样
She was like my little sister.
我应该照顾好她的
I was supposed to look out for her.
我知道
I know.
退后
Get back!
不要 不要
Don't. Guys, don't!
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
尼克 看着我
Nick, look at me.
尼克 看着我
Nick, look at me.
看着我 尼克
Look at me! Nick.
看着我
Look at me.
我不会让他们开枪的
I'm not gonna let them shoot you.
好吗
Okay?
今天早上没有在你身上检查到开枪残留物
This morning, you tested negative for gunshot residue.
之所以没有肯定是因为你根本没有开枪
The only way that happens is if you didn't fire a shot.
你不是杀人犯
You're not a murderer.
你们这些人不懂
You people don't understand.
黑斯廷斯杀了她
Hastings killed her.
不是一个公♥司♥ 就是一个人
Not a company. One person.
他掩盖了真♥相♥ 是他杀了她
He covered this up. He killed her!
我知道
I know.
我们可以证明
And we can prove it.
总会水落石出的
The truth is gonna come out.
但如果你真想接近黑斯廷斯
But if you really need to get to Hastings,
你就得先开枪杀了我
you're gonna have to shoot me first.
我不怕开枪
I'm not afraid.
那你就开枪吧
Then do it already.
开枪打死我 来啊
Then shoot me. Come on.
反正今天都死了那么多人了
How many people have died already?
再多死一个又何妨
What's one more, right?
开枪啊
Shoot me.
快啊 尼克
Come on, Nick.
你就那么想杀人吗
Do you want to kill somebody that bad?
是吗
Do you?
你就那么想杀人吗
You want to kill somebody that bad?
那就开枪打死我啊
Then shoot me!
开枪啊
Come on!
抓紧了断啊
Get it over with, man!
开枪啊
Shoot me!
开枪
Do it!
快点 尼克
Come on, Nick.
开枪打死我
Shoot me.
你不就想开枪杀人吗 开枪啊
Is that what you want? Come on.
打死我
Shoot me.
快开枪
Come on.
艾琳
Erin?
在上面签字 就算录完口供了
Just sign right there. That'll complete your statement.
没问题 警探
No problem, Detective.
再次感谢你们今天的努力
Thanks again for your efforts today.
一小时后马上就要开♥发♥布会了
There's a press conference in an hour.
我们会宣布关闭佩奥利的工厂
We're going to announce the closing of the Paoli plant
并给那些孩子设立纪念基金
and a memorial fund for those kids.
我想请你站在我身边一起
I'd like it if you stood next to me.
-呵呵 -表示我们联合一致
- Hm. - Show a united front.
我们公♥司♥ 执法部门
Our company, law enforcement,
还有芝加哥所有人♥民♥一起
the entire Chicagoland community together.
我站在你身边的那一天肯定是押你进监狱
The day I stand next to you is the day I walk you into a cell.
否则还是算了
Until then...
你们俩今天干得不错
You two, nice work today.
继续这样大家可能都会误解
Keep this up, people might start confusing you
你们是真正的警♥察♥了
for the real police.
谢谢 警长 都是凯文的功劳
Thanks, Sarge. It was definitely all Kevin.
是吗 凯文
Mm. Did Kevin also
也从31分局劫了巡逻车吗
hijack the squad from the 31st?
人家巡警向上级抱怨说
'Cause the patrolman beefed to his commander,
你们损坏了他的车辆
said you damaged his vehicle.
那件事啊 警长 我...
Oh, well, the thing with that, Sarge, is that--
都怪我 我...
It was on me. I...
我在中♥央♥分离带那边劫的
I bottomed it out on the median.
别说了 小子
Okay, save it, Braveheart.
那样做是对的
It was the right call.
再说了
Besides which,
31局那边都是群势利小人
a bunch of snobs over at the 31st.
我们会陪他们车的...下辈子
Yeah, they'll get their car back...never.
那我没事了吗
So am I off the hook?
当然不是 明天你还要
Oh, God no. You're gonna hear about it
听局长发话
from the commander tomorrow.
但是你要学着点
But, you know, live and learn.
还有事吗
So go?
你们走吧
Go. Go.
兄弟 你不用那样做的
Hey, bro, you didn't have to do that.
替我承担责任 谢谢了
Taking the heat from me, I appreciate it.
没什么 反正你要回楼上的
Why not? You're gonna get back upstairs.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表