All right, ambulance is on its way.
他头上的伤好像很重
Looks pretty bad. His scalp.
伤口挺深的
It's pretty deep.
我肯定掉进虫洞里了吧 伯吉斯
Tell me I fell through a wormhole, Burgess,
然后穿越到了愚人节
and was transported to April Fools,
我真不敢相信我听说的事
'cause I can't believe what I'm hearing.
你听说什么了
What'd you hear?
你单枪匹马救了你搭档的命
That you singlehandedly saved your partner's life
端掉了一个走私团伙
and took down a smuggling operation.
一定是开国际玩笑 对吧
This has got to be a joke, right?
一定是我撞到头了 而不是罗曼
It must have been me hit on the head instead of Roman,
我现在是在做梦对吧
and I'm in a coma or something.
费舍局长 她来了
Commander Fisher, here she is.
局长
Commander.
干得漂亮 巡警
Hell of a job, Patrolman.
你该为自己自豪
You should be proud.
我担心死你了
I was really worried about you.
有你关心真好
I'm glad you were.
开车那个亚洲人说他开始去过
So the Asian guy in the van said he was there before,
但听到一个女警通过对讲机说
but he heard a lady cop say over the radio
那里有很多警♥察♥
that the place was full of uniforms.
对 我好像说过
Yep, I think I said something like that.
很厉害嘛
That's pretty good.
谢谢
Thanks.
可是没人出来 他就想明白自己被耍了
When no one came out, he figured he got played,
所以他回去拿货
so he went back for the goods.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
你太厉害了
You're incredible.
没事了
It's okay.
我是金
Kim.
你好 金
Hey, Kim.
我是帕特里克
I'm Patrick.
帕特里克 除了猜人家的
So Patrick, what do you do besides,
账单以外 你还干什么
you know, guess how much people's checks are?
我 我做销♥售♥
I'm--I'm in marketing.
燕麦和橙汁吗
Oatmeal and orange juice?
这次我要香蕉
Actually, I'm gonna have the banana
巧克力煎饼 外加一片培根
and chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon,
一片火腿 一个煎蛋
a side of sausage, and a side of one egg, scrambled,
要多加巧克力
and extra chocolate chips.
我要混合起来一起吃
I'm mixing it up.
看出来了
I can see that.
话说你是干什么的 金
So what do you do, Kim?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表