We don't have eyes. He's in the wind.
天哪
Oh, God.
快接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
Come on. Pick up, pick up.
安东尼奥
Hey, Antonio.
我刚进...
I'm just about to get in a--
安东尼奥
Antonio.
加比 快离开那里
Gabby, get out of there.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
加比 听我说
Gabby, listen to me.
搞什么
Oh, come on.
喂
Hello?
你好 我被困在电梯里了
Hey. Hi, I'm in a stuck elevator.
里面还有别人吗
Anyone else in there?
就我一个
Just me.
好
Okay.
我去看看 你别动
I'll take a look. Sit tight.
这里需要点帮助
Need a little help down here.
是吗
Do you?
我警告了所有人
I warned everyone.
所有人
Everyone.
可是没人听
No one listened.
你知道警♥察♥怎么叫我吗
You know what the police called me?
上帝犯下的错误
God's mistake.
但我不是上帝创造的
But I'm not from God.
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop!
听我说 住手
Listen to me. Stop!
你不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
我就想看你葬身火海
All I want to do is watch you burn.
听我说 艾德里安 你听我说
Listen to me, Adrian! Listen to me.
你倒了太多汽油
You poured too much gasoline.
你知道的
Okay, you know this!
如果你点燃这个电梯厢轿 你也会死的
If you light up this elevator car, you're going up too.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你逍遥法外这么久
You got away with it for so long.
如果就这么死了 他们会说
If you end it this way, they're gonna say--
他们会说你犯错了
they're gonna say that you made a mistake,
警♥察♥会知道
and the cops are gonna know
他们没有低估你
that they didn't underestimate you.
你会毁了自己的一切
You will ruin your legacy,
你辛苦建立的一切
what you worked so hard for.
错
Wrong.
这样我的一切才会完美
This finishes my legacy.
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么回事
What's going on?
别激动 我是这里的员工
Whoa, hey, I just work here, man.
有人打电♥话♥说电梯被卡住了
I got a call the elevator was stuck.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
是汽油
It's gasoline.
给我钥匙 卡在几楼了
Keys. What floor is it stuck on?
三楼四楼中间
Between three and four.
你在那边等着
Here. Wait out there.
这是我命中注定的
I was destined for it.
注定燃烧
To burn.
注定要被大火吞噬
To be consumed in the chaos of fire.
不 不要
No, don't.
不要 不要
Don't do it. Don't do it.
你知道凤♥凰♥的故事吗
Do you know the story of the phoenix?
那是种美丽的鸟 在生命的最后时刻
It's a beautiful bird that at the end of its life,
它会安于巢中 自焚...
settles into a nest and sets itself on fire...
于是便会有一只新的凤♥凰♥从灰烬中重生
and a new phoenix is born from the ashes.
我会重生 知道吗
I will rise again, see?
变得更强大 更优秀
Stronger, better.
加比
Gabby!
我没事
I'm okay.
天哪
Oh, God!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
今天干得漂亮 兄弟
That's fine police work today, brother.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你没事吧
You all right?
我吗
Me?
我很高兴给法♥院♥省了麻烦
I'm glad I saved the courts the trouble.
我们都是
Hey, you and me both.
你要来一起吧
Hey, you're coming, right?
好
Yeah.
一会儿见
See you in a minute.
芝加哥的恶魔
Devil in the white city.
回到属于他的地狱了
Back in hell where he belongs.
-嘿 -队长
- Hey. - Hey, Chief.
队长 感觉如何
Hey, Chief, how you feel?
感觉啊
How do I feel?
天 真希望有个词可以形容我的感觉
God, I wish there was a word to encapsulate it all.
"高兴"如何
How about happy?
那混♥蛋♥死了我很高兴
I mean, I'm happy the son of a bitch is dead.
不 不是"高兴"
No, happy is not the word.
我...
I'm just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得"高兴"这个词可以形容我的心情
I don't know, I'd say happy works for me.
好几个月来我终于可以好好睡一觉了
I just might get some sleep for the first time in months.
是真的吗
I hear right?
是
Yeah.
他们...
They...
他们抓到他了
they got him.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好想喝啤酒
God, I need a beer.
来吧
Yeah.
可能你说得对
Maybe you were right.
就是高兴
Maybe happy is the word.
-敬高兴 -干杯
- Here's to happy. - Cheers.
我差点...
I almost--
来
Come here.
我们都好好的
We're all good.
你做到了
You did it.
我没事
I'm fine.
多亏了你我们都没事
We're all fine thanks to you.
是啊
Yeah.
我们没事
We're fine.
如果你想告诉汉克 那我们可以告诉他
Hey, if you want to tell Hank, we can tell him.
我不想谈汉克
I don't want to talk about Hank.
那你想...
What do you want--
我根本不想说话
I don't want to talk at all.
我是听说过吹捧性文章
I've heard of a puff piece,
但是这真够吹真够捧的啊
but this is a whole bag of puffs.
怎么了 警长
What's going on, Sergeant?
就是太阳报上
Ah, just a little article
一篇写鄙人的小文章而已
the Sun-Times wrote about yours truly.
让大家都认识认识咱这种小老百姓
Nice of them to recognize the little people, you know?
会发光的一粒沙
普拉特所在辖区的巡警金·伯吉斯警官说
"Officer Kim Burgess, a beat co in Platt's district told me,
芝加哥没有其他接待警长
no desk sergeant in the city has as much charisma
跟特鲁迪·普拉特警长一样魅力无限
as Sergeant Trudy Platt."
这是你说的吗
You said that?
天 这词真棒
God, I love that word.
魅力
Charisma.
这词我一定好好记住
I got to remember that one.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我妈会看的
My mother's gonna read this.
你...
You...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表