I'm--I'm buying it from a woman.
我们还没正式签协议
We just haven't filed the official paperwork.
她附了一份说明
There is a note attached from her stating that.
纽约
New York.
是啊 三个月前才搬来
Yeah, just moved here three months ago.
还在等伊利诺伊州的许可
Still waiting on the Illinois license.
能把钥匙拔下来交给我吗
Can you take the key out of the ignition and hand it to me?
警官 无意冒犯
Officer, respectfully,
我需要你解释一下为什么要我把钥匙交给你
I would like an explanation as for why you're doing this.
你无权提这个要求 把钥匙给我
You're not entitled to one. Now hand me the keys.
坐着别动
Sit tight.
老兄
Dude.
我们把他带回去
We're bringing him in.
无犯罪记录
He's clean.
没什么特别的
Nothing outstanding.
没收到过警方任何传讯
No warrants, nothing.
我们还是要把他带回去
We're bringing him in.
好吧
Okay.
耶茨先生 接到报告称你的车
Mr. Yates, it looks like your car was reported as being
涉嫌肇事逃逸 一个行人受伤了
involved in a hit-and-run where a pedestrian was injured.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不知道
No, I don't.
我车刚到手三周
I've owned the car for three weeks.
再说了 你们看看车的前保险杠
Besides, if you check the front bumper,
看起来像撞过的样子吗
does it look like anything's been hit?
可能是误报
It's probably a false report,
但你还是要跟我们回去
but you're still gonna need to come in
搞清楚了再走 先生
until we clear this up, sir.
请你下车
So if you could get out of the car.
家庭住址 单位信息 还有吗
Home address, employer information, and what else?
-手♥机♥号♥码 -对了
- Cell phone number. - Oh, of course.
耶茨先生 你为什么要来芝加哥
So what brings you to Chicago, Mr. Yates?
工作关系
Employment.
-在哪里 -医疗援助站
- Where? - MedHelp.
南边的一个急救设施
It's an urgent care facility on the South Side.
你是纽约哥伦比亚大学的教授
So you were a professor at Columbia in New York,
住在长老会
residency at Presbyterian.
没错
That's correct.
什么时候的事
When was this?
文件里写着呢
Well, I'm sure that file states it.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
十年前左右吧
Ten years or so.
此后你在哪里
Where have you been since then?
各地
Oh, all over.
四处游历
Traveling.
大部分时间在新奥尔良
Lots of time in New Orleans.
现在又来到了这里
Now, oh, there is a lawless town.
我是个内科医生 总能找到工作
My job as a physician, you know, there's always a need.
总有职位需求
Always a spot to fill.
你开始在一家
How'd you go from being a doctor
国内顶尖的医院做医生
at one of the best hospitals in the country
为什么现在去做急救工作
to working at an urgent care?
男人无法掌控自己的命运
Man does not control his own fate.
他生命中的女人让他如此
The women in his life do that for him.
格劳乔·马克斯说的
Groucho Marx? Oh.
你肯定都不知道那是谁
See, I bet you don't even know who that is.
你去过芝加哥医院吗
You ever been to Chicago Med?
当然
Oh, sure.
作为病人吗
As a patient or...
不是 我有时候去那里吃午餐
No, actually, I have lunch there sometimes.
是他吗
Recognize him?
他当时带着棒球帽 又是在晚上
He wore a baseball cap, and it was night.
可能是他吧
I mean, it could be him.
抱歉 我无法确定
I'm sorry. I can't say for sure.
你 认识这个人吗
Do you, uh-- you know this woman?
不认识
No.
她呢
Her?
她
Her?
她
Her, hmm?
-不认识 -都不认识吗
- No. - No?
不认识
No.
这些是我要买♥♥的
No, are any of these the pedestrian
那辆车撞到的行人吗
that the car I'm purchasing supposedly struck?
我被带来警局是因为这个
That is the reason that I was brought in,
对吧
am I correct?
你胳膊上的毛发都剃了啊 医生
You shave your arms, Doctor?
其实我全身的毛发都剃了
My whole body, actually.
是为了骑自行车
It's for cycling.
剃掉可以减少阻力
Helps reduce drag.
我毕竟刚来芝加哥
You know, I'm new to the city.
这附近的最佳骑车地点是哪里
What's the best spot around here for cycling?
不清楚 我还没开始骑呢
I don't know. My bike's still in storage.
我是被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
我还是知道自己作为美国公民所拥有的权利的
I do have a general sense of my rights as a U.S. citizen.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
谢谢前来配合
Thanks for coming in.
我很乐意帮忙
Oh, I'm happy to help.
你有什么旅行计划吗 耶茨先生
Hmm, do you have any travel plans, Mr. Yates?
没有
None.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我刚来到你们美丽的城市呢
I just got to your beautiful city.
我等不及要探索一番了
I can't wait to explore it.
你好
Hello.
尽快联♥系♥一名州检察官
Get a state's attorney on board ASAP.
细节和可能原因都告诉他
Give him the particulars, probable cause,
让他知道我们认为这个人就是凶手
and let him know we believe this guy is good for it.
你们弄明白
One of you figure out
谁会做他的宣誓人
who's gonna be the affiant on his phone.
-马上办 老大 -我们要彻头彻尾
- I'm on it, boss. - We are gonna run this clean.
仔仔细细
We're gonna run it thorough.
照章办事
We're gonna run it by the book.
大家都明白了吗
Everybody understand?
有时间吗
You got a sec?
有
Go ahead.
维多利亚被侵害那晚
My brother ordered a pizza
我哥哥点了份披萨
the night Victoria was assaulted.
快递员可以作证
The delivery guy will vouch.
杰 他已经排除嫌疑了
Jay, he's been cleared as a suspect.
太好了 我跟他说过格雷格·耶茨的事了
Wonderful. Moving on, I told him about Greg Yates.
得到消息
Get this.
他们在同一家医院一起工作过
They worked together for a minute in the same hospital.
他念书时耶茨是他的教授之一
Yates was one of his professors in med school.
他对他有些看法
He's got an opinion about him.
-好 现在威尔在哪里 -楼下
- Al right, where's Will now? - He's downstairs.
叫他上来
Go get him.
警长
Sir.
他是那种让学生
He was one of those instructors
叫自己名字的教授之一
that made the students call him by his first name.
喜欢跟我们一样去酒吧
Liked to hang out at the bars we went to.
有人信他是好人 但我一直觉得他可疑
Some bought into it, but I always got a creepy vibe.
一天晚上有人邀请他参加派对
Someone invited him out to a party one night,
耶茨一直缠着我
and Yates corners me,
说什么谁屁♥股♥最翘
starts talking about who has the best ass,
他想先跟谁上♥床♥
who he'd like to have sex with first.
黛布拉·麦可卢克也参加了那场派对
Debra McCulloch was at that party,
就是失踪的那个护士
the nurse who went missing.
是她失踪的那晚吗
Was it the night she went missing?
不是 应该是她失踪前三天晚上
No, I think it was, like, three nights before that,
但他们都参加了派对
but they were both there.
他可能就是那晚盯上她的
Could have easily met her that night.
琳德赛 有人给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表