- Why don't we go in here? - All right.
介意我也来吗
Hey, you mind if I join?
当然可以 来吧
Yeah, sure. Why not?
-好了 请坐 -好的
- Okay. Here, have a seat. - Oh, all right.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
我和她并不太熟
I didn't know her well.
就像我告诉杰的 她就是一个很友善的人
Like I told Jay, she was just a really friendly person.
似乎所有的员工都很喜欢她
Seemed to be well liked by everyone on the staff,
不过我觉得芝加哥医院的其他人
although I would have to assume there are other people
能告诉你们更多的情况
at Chicago Med who could give you more insight.
我们希望你能帮我们多了解些情况
Well, we were hoping that you could do that for us, you know.
我们只是想努力了解
We're just trying to piece together
她生前是个怎样的人
who she was as a person.
当然 我会尽力帮忙的
Of course. Whatever I can do.
你在工作之外还和她有联♥系♥吗
Did you know her outside of work?
没有 我几周前才刚入职
No. I just started a couple weeks ago,
所以我还处在"认识大家"的阶段
so I'm still in the "getting to know you" stage,
努力认识每个人
meeting everyone.
我也经历过 确实要花一段时间
Been there. That can take a while.
既然你来了
So while you're here,
顺便问一下你认识这个女人吗
do you know this woman?
认识 黛布拉
Yeah, Debra.
上次提到她是好久以前的事了
It's been a while.
很多年前她在纽约失踪了
She went missing a long time ago back in New York.
是的
Yeah.
你是怎么认识黛布拉的 威尔
How do you know Debra, Will?
这是在干什么
What's going on here?
我们刚刚发现当初另外两件案子发生时
Well, we just found out that Will was in New York
威尔就在纽约
at the time of the other two incidents.
你们是刚发现的吗 扯淡
You just found out, my ass.
警长 她给我哥哥下套
Sarge, she's ambushing my brother.
而且你还同意了
You signed off on it.
我有点不明白
I'm a little confused here.
一个字都不要再说了
Don't say another word.
你在说什么
What--what are you talking about?
我们说完了 我们走
We're done. Let's go.
你是问这些案子是不是我♥干♥的吗
Are you asking if I did these crimes?
没错
I am.
不是我
I didn't.
没找律师之前什么话也别说了
Don't say another word until you get a lawyer.
我不需要律师 我什么也没做
I don't need a lawyer. I didn't do anything.
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
只要他们想 怎么搞你都行
If they want to, they'll find a way to stitch you up.
-说话小心点儿 杰 -走
- Careful, Jay. - Come on!
你走开
Back off!
我知道那姑娘出什么事了
No, I saw what happened to that girl,
如果是我姐妹或者我女儿 我妈妈
and if it were my sister or my daughter or my mom,
我也会希望你们尽全力调查
I'd want you to do exactly what you're doing right now.
有什么想问的尽管问
Ask me anything you want anytime.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
请你在这里写下维多利亚被杀的那晚
If you could write down where you were the night
你在哪里 最好详细一些
of Victoria's murder, I would like a full statement.
不不不 他什么也不会写的 起来 我们走
No, no, no, he's not writing anything down. Come on, get up.
-杰 -我们走 快点
- Jay. - We're leaving now! Come on.
进来
Yeah, come on in.
威尔要写一份陈述 我会看
Will's gonna write down a statement, I'm gonna read it,
然后再交给你
and then I'll submit it to you.
那天晚上他在家看电视
He was home that night watching TV.
好
Okay.
-有人能证明吗 -没有
- Can anyone prove him there? - No.
他点了付费电影
He ordered a pay-per-view movie.
我现在就查查看能不能找到记录
I'm checking now to see if I can get the records.
如果有什么问题想问我哥哥
You have any more questions for my brother,
先通过我
you can go through me.
我理解你的心情 杰
Look, I understand how you're feeling, Jay,
但你不能不让人讯问你弟弟
but you're not running point on questioning your brother,
你知道为什么
and I think you understand why.
我读过他的陈述后就交给你
I'll get you that report after I've read it.
好吧
Okay.
纽约那边举报的人也很多
Tip lines in New York are heating up as well.
我得回去
I need to get back there,
看看有没有有用的信息
see what new information has popped up,
如果有
if any,
我们会重新找04年案件的目击者问一遍
reinterview some of the witnesses from the '04 cases.
-大概一个半小时 -好
- About an hour and a half. - Hmm.
希望我没让你难做
Look, I hope I didn't put you in a bad spot.
不 没有
No, not at all.
如果是你的人我也不会放过
I would have done the same thing with one of your guys.
而且我可能根本不会征得你的同意
Except I probably wouldn't have asked.
如果他没问题你告诉我一声吧
You'll let me know if he checks out?
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay.
确定要走吗
Sure you got to go?
芬和阿马洛会帮你忙的
You'll be in good hands with Fin and Amaro.
-帮我个忙 -什么
- Do me a favor. - Hmm?
这次照章办事 好吗
Play this one by the book, please?
如果需要上法庭...
If this ever goes to trial--
我知道 我保证
I get it. You have my word.
照顾好自己 汉克
You take care of yourself, Hank.
准备好了吗 准备好了吗
So you ready? You ready?
目击者称是一个男的
All right, the witness said that it was a dude
开着一辆深色的斯巴鲁旅行车
in a dark-colored Subaru wagon.
我拿到了维多利亚·卢恩所住街区
Well, I was able to access a security camera
转角附近一个私人住♥宅♥的
on a private residence near the corner of the block
监控摄像...
where Victoria Lewyn lives--
画面不错
lived, rather.
看这个
And check this out.
这里
Ah, there.
深绿色的斯巴鲁旅行车
Dark green Subaru wagon.
时间就在
And that was an hour
芝加哥消防局接到维多利亚公♥寓♥火灾消息前一小时
before CFD responded to the blaze in her apartment.
-别只管说了 -对吧
- Now you're talking. - Right?
-弄到车牌号♥了吗 -还没 正要看呢
- You get the plates? - No, I'm getting to that.
只能看清前三个数字
We can only read the first three digits.
但深绿色斯巴鲁旅行车 车牌前三个数字吻合的
But there's only one Subaru wagon in that color
肯定只有一辆
with those three first numbers.
这辆车属于伊丽莎白·肯德尔
Now, the car is registered to Elizabeth Kendall.
78岁
She's 78 years old.
好 找到她的住址
Okay, let's have the address.
我们去看一看
We can get a patrol out there.
是这辆车
There it is.
2113号♥巡逻队
2113 Squad.
2113号♥ 请讲
Go ahead, 2113.
请派一辆协助车到
Can you roll an assist car, no emergency,
思鲁街和菲尔莫尔街交界处
to the intersection of Throop and Fillmore?
让他们低调点
Tell them to throw an anchor down.
我们发现了情报组在找的车
We've located the vehicle Intelligence had the BOLO on.
-收到 -你看
- Copy that. - Look at this.
巡逻队报告
Be advised, Squad,
有一名男性正朝车辆移♥动♥
we have a male subject approaching the vehicle.
我们就停在这个位置
Hold us down on a stop at this location.
如果需要支援再联♥系♥
Will advise if we need backup.
明白
Roger that.
今天过得好吗 先生
How's it going today, sir?
很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
能看看你的驾照吗
Can I see your license and registration?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 你希望有吗
No, you want there to be?
能把行李箱打开吗 先生
Can you pop your trunk, sir?
这车现在还不是我的
Uh, the car is not in my name yet.
我要从一个女人手里买♥♥过来
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表