不用你来做和事佬
There's no need for you to play peacemaker.
你妈妈跟我和好了
Your mother and I got it all worked out.
-警长 -什么事
- Hey, Sergeant? - Mm.
我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会
Just want to thank you for this opportunity.
-我会好好干的 -那就好
- I'm gonna do a great job. - Fine.
你还想继续接电♥话♥吗
Do you want to keep answering phones?
我想当一名芝加哥警♥察♥
I want to be a Chicago police officer.
那我们就努力
Let's do it then.
莱克西 想好申请哪所大学了吗
So, Lexi, you have a college picked out yet?
事实上 我想先跟我男朋友的乐队
Actually, I was thinking about riding around
一起巡演一阵子
with my boyfriend's band for a while.
他们会从芝加哥一路巡演到波特兰
They're doing this tour from Chicago to Portland.
-他玩什么乐器 -等等
- What does he play? - Whoa.
这事我怎么第一次听说
This is the first time I'm hearing about this.
才不是
No, it's not.
我两周前就告诉过你了 记得吗
I told you about it, like, two weeks ago, remember?
艾琳 你是什么时候
Erin, how old were you
决定当一名警♥察♥的
when you first decided to be the police?
就在汉克收留我之后
It was right after Hank took me in.
那时我十五岁
I was 15.
你上大学是为了当警♥察♥吗
You go to college to be a cop?
没有 我勉强才混到高中毕业
No, I barely made it through high school.
但我在西区当了四年巡警
Look, I spent four years on the West side in a patrol car.
这就是我接受的教育
That was my education.
所以说人生经历跟上学念书一样重要
So life experience is just as important as school.
不
No.
我是说 如果能让我重新选择
No, I mean, if I had to do it again,
我一定会去上大学
I would definitely get a degree,
但我...
but, I--
我得去上课了
Look, I got to get to class.
很高兴见到你 艾琳
But it was good seeing you, Erin.
你也是 孩子
Yeah, you too, kid.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 宝贝
- Bye, Dad. - See you, baby.
-回头见 -好
- See you. - All right.
-晚点见 -先走了
- I'll see you later. - Bye. Bye.
埃尔文 不是我打击你
Alvin, I hate to break it to you,
但我觉得莱克西对当警♥察♥不感兴趣
but I don't think Lexi's interested in being a cop.
她想跟男朋友的乐队一起去巡演
She wants to be a roadie with her boyfriend's band.
当然了 她还是个孩子
Yeah, she's a kid.
我得去调查下这小子
I got to go check this guy out.
-别 埃尔文 -一定得查
- No. Alvin, no. - Oh.
别这么做
Don't.
千万别这么做
Don't do it.
请注意 所有在瑟马克与亚契街交界
Be advised, any TAC units in the vicinity
附近的战术小队 一名巡警请求
of Cermak and Archer, a patrol officer is requesting
有强行入室工具的小队提供支援
the closest unit with breaching tools to respond.
离我们就两个街区
It's two blocks away.
好吧 管他的
All right, what the hell.
咱们先去日行一善吧
Let's do our good deed for the day.
是你要求强行入室支援的吗
You the one that called for a breach?
是 有个人在附近更换停车咪表
Yeah. ComEd guy was replacing a meter around back.
-他报♥警♥说闻到了异味 -好吧
- He called in a foul odor. - All right.
这味道简直不能忍♥
Yeah, that stinks to high heaven.
老天
My God.
警号♥L5021 这里有多名死者
Lincoln, 5021. I have multiple DOAs on scene.
让法医来西瑟马克街2122号♥
Send the coroner to 2122 West Cermak.
收到
Copy that.
老埃
Al.
老埃 我们得彻底搜查整栋建筑物
Al, we got to check the rest of the building.
站住
Hey. Excuse me.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police.
救救我 求你了
Help me. Please.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 没事的 深呼吸
It's all right, it's all right. Just breathe.
芝加哥警署
第二季第十九集
-女士 你不会有事的 -老埃
- Ma'am, you're gonna be okay. - Al!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
老埃 你没事吧
Al, are you okay?
我没事 找到那辆车了吗
I'm fine, I'm fine. They find the car yet?
还没 他们已经在全市进行搜捕
No, they issued a city-wide manhunt.
我去拿胶带来
All right, I'm gonna get some tape.
设立警戒线
We can block off the street.
救命 救救我女儿
Help me! My little girl!
她中枪了
She's been shot!
老天
Oh, God.
我们正在买♥♥东西 她突然就中枪了
We were shopping, and she was hit.
是被枪手的流弹击中了
A stray bullet from the shooter.
她失了很多血
She lost a lot of blood.
脉搏只有不到20
Her pulse is down to below 20.
这里是2113小队
This is unit 2113.
我们在瑟马克街2100街区
We're at the 2100 block of Cermak.
请求再派一辆救护车到现场
Please roll another ambulance to the scene.
2113小队
Unit 2113,
最近的救护车要十分钟才能到
the closest available ambo is ten minutes out.
我用警车送她去医院
I'm taking her in the squad.
等等 你不能用警车
Wait, wait, wait. You can't transport
运送伤者
an injured victim in a patrol car.
-求求你们 -你带走这孩子
- Please! Please. Hey, you take that kid,
我们都可能会被起诉
and we could all be looking at a lawsuit.
-别拦着 德鲁卡 -把孩子放下
- Outta my way, Deluca. - Put that kid down.
如果那女孩死了 我们的饭碗都会不保
If that girl dies, we could all lose our badges.
-走吧 -跟我来
- Let's go. - Follow me.
不准走
I said no.
你是去扶他起来 还是想跟他一起躺地上
You want to help him up, or end up down there with him?
尸检也不会有什么特别结果
An autopsy isn't gonna solve any big mysteries here.
这些女孩都死于饥饿和脱水
These girls died from a combination of starvation and dehydration.
你们看
Check this out.
她脸上有伤痕
Bruises to her face.
她们是为了抢水喝
They fought each other over the water.
我猜枪手是来给这些女孩送吃的
Figure the shooter was here to bring the girls food.
-有可能 -但他来得太迟了
- Hmm. - But he got here too late.
法医官说这些女孩死了至少有两天了
The ME says the girls have been dead for at least two days.
枪手的车有线索吗
Anything on the shooter's vehicle?
没有 我只看到了一部分车牌
No, I only got a partial plate.
还在等消息
Waiting to hear back.
房♥东说付房♥租的是个男人
The landlord says he's been getting paid,
用的银行本票 预先交了一年的房♥租
cashier's check, by a guy, a year in advance.
我可以告诉你 枪手不是我们要找的人
Well, the shooter ain't our guy, I can tell you that much.
生意人一定不会把他的货丢在这里等死
No businessman is gonna leave his investment for dead.
-求求你 -你不能进去
- Please! - Whoa. Hey.
-我女儿... -等等
- My daughter-- - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-不行 -你不明白
- No, no, hey. - You don't understand.
后退
Get back there. Hey.
-往后退 -拜托
- Get back there. - Please.
-退到线外去 -求你了
- Get back behind the line, pal. - Please.
看着我 退到线外去
Look at me. Get back behind the line.
警♥察♥在办案 后退好吗
This is police stuff. You got to get back, all right?
怎么回事
Hey, what's the problem?
他说他女儿可能在里面
He says his daughter might be inside.
我得确认一下 求你们了
I need to make sure. Please.
先生 这里是犯罪现场
Sir, this is a crime scene.
没事 让他进来就行
No, it's okay. We got it. We got it.
进来吧
Come on in.
我女儿
My daughter.
是她
That's her.
小君
It's Jun.
陈先生 我们深表遗憾
Mister Chen, we're so sorry for your loss.
我们是来帮助你的
Please, we're trying to help you.
请告诉我们你是花钱让谁把小君带到这里来的
Just tell us who you paid to bring Jun over here.
你不会惹上任何麻烦的
And you're not gonna get into any trouble.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表