She'll pull through.
我不该去那里的
I never should have been there.
别自责
Don't do that to yourself.
鲁塞克和阿特沃特
Hey, Ruzek and Atwater,
给我立刻准备一台手♥机♥
I need a cell phone rigged up right now.
-怎么了 -等着
- What's going on? - Sit tight.
-我厌倦了等待 -好好等着
- I'm tired of sitting. - Sit tight.
你们绝对不会追踪不到他的电♥话♥的
You're never going to be able to trace a call from him.
他不停地换一次性手♥机♥
He goes from one drop phone to another.
何必多此一举
I don't know why you're bothering.
这样吧 我做好我的工作
You know what, how about I do my job,
你做好你的 如何
you do yours? How about that?
老大
Boss.
喂
Hello.
JP
JP?
你好 舒斯塔克
What's up, Shostak?
我有一样东西或许你想要
I have something you may want.
我想要很多东西
I want a lot of things.
霍斯特德
Halstead.
我还以为这个活儿你没接
My understanding is you turned down this contract.
我听说他们给你的钱比我多得多
And I heard they offered you a lot more money than me.
我要一半
I want half.
不然呢
Or what?
不然我就放他走
Or I let him go.
你最好快点考虑
And you better think quick.
我给他打的麻♥醉♥药♥马上就要失效了
The dilaudid I pumped into him's going to wear off soon.
三分之一
1/3rd.
好吧
Okay.
我处理掉他
I'll take care of it,
然后给你带张照片证明
I'll bring you a photo for proof.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我同意跟你通话
Just because I'm talking to you
不代表我信任你
doesn't mean I trust you.
我要见他的活人
I want to see him alive.
成交
Deal.
西瑟马克和凯基之间的公路
Highway between Cermak and Kedzie.
半小时后见
30 minutes.
风险太大了
There's too many risks.
做什么没有风险
There's always risks.
杰 你会跟杀手坐一辆车
Jay, you'd be in the car with a hitman.
他已经退休了 而且我们跟他有约定
Who's retired, and who we made a deal with.
好像这会让事情不同一样
Because that changes everything.
我们不知道本伯内克想让多少人死
We don't know how many people Bembenek wants dead.
多拉 助理检察官考特之女
这还不够吗
Isn't this enough?
警长
Sarge.
警长
Sarge,
我会签任何东西
I will sign whatever I have to sign
声明我是自愿去的
saying I went on my own free will,
不是奉命而去
that I wasn't ordered.
这样市里就不用负责了
That'll release the city from all liability.
反正我也没有遗嘱受益人
I don't have any beneficiaries anyway.
我从警校毕业那天就签了那个表
I signed that form the day I graduated from the academy,
就在他们在我胸上戴上警徽之前
right before they pinned a badge on my chest.
给
Here.
已经把手铐上的棘齿松动了
Ratchets on the cuffs have been shaved down.
拽一下就掉
So one tug, they'll come off.
知道了
Okay.
聪明点 好吗
Be smart, right?
当然了
Of course.
好了 在车上装四个追踪器
All right, I want four tracking devices on this thing.
好的
I'm on it.
好了 伯吉斯和罗曼
All right, Burgess and Roman,
你们跟紧 但不要太紧
you stay close, but not too close,
以防我们需要叫巡逻队
in case we need to call in patrol.
鲁塞克 你和安东尼奥一起
Ruzek, you're with Antonio,
阿特沃特和奥林斯基一起
Atwater with Olinsky.
你和我一起
You and me.
话说在前头 JP
Let me tell you something, JP.
你不用说了
You don't need to say it.
只要你打算帮我儿子抹掉记录
As long as you plan on coming through for my kid,
我们就相安无事
we're straight.
还剩十分钟
We got ten minutes.
好的 出发
All right, let's hit it.
普莱斯那边来电♥话♥了
Price is getting a call.
是我
Yeah?
把他从车里弄出来
Take him out of the car.
我要亲眼看看
Show him to me.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
那家伙随时可以开枪
The guy could take a shot at any time.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
现在去里奇兰街和罗斯福街交汇的
Head to the abandoned storefront
废弃商店那里
on Ridgeland and Roosevelt.
舒斯塔克又打电♥话♥来了
Shostak is calling again.
-怎么 -看短♥信♥
- Yeah? - Check your texts.
把短♥信♥弄过来 鲁塞克
Get me that text, Ruzek.
好 马上
Yeah, I'm on it.
发的什么
What is it?
是一张图片
It's a picture.
是普莱斯的儿子
It's Price's son.
快 给我放开
Do it! Get your hand off it!
他想甩掉我们
He's dusting us.
见鬼
Damn it!
靠边停车
Hey! Pull over to the side!
警♥察♥ 停到这边来
CPD! Over to the side, right here!
好 快行动
All right, go, go, go!
把手♥机♥给我
Gimme your phone.
把枪给我
Gimme your gun.
快
Do it!
我以为你不会杀♥警♥♥察♥
I thought you didn't kill cops.
是啊 世道多变
Yeah. Things change.
老实待着别动
Don't you move.
下车
Get out of the car.
站在这里 站好
Stand here. Stand here.
捆上
Put these on.
快点
Do it.
听到没
Put 'em on.
喂
Yeah?
把手♥机♥和车都丢掉
Lose the phone and the car.
好
All right.
过来
Come here.
快走
Come on.
把车钥匙给我
Hey! Hey. Give me the key.
快点给我
Give him the key right now!
我在一辆金色的小型面包车里
I'm in a gold minivan.
去韦斯特伯里
Westbury field.
-这边 -救命 警♥察♥
- Hey here. - help! Help! Police!
女士 我们是芝加哥警♥察♥ 发生了什么事
Ma'am, Chicago PD. What happened?
那个人突然过来拿枪指着我
He came up, put a gun in my face,
-把我的车抢走了 -什么样的车
- and he took my car. - What kind of car?
我满脑子都是"主啊
All I kept thinking was "Oh, Lord,
千万别今天把我给带走啊"
please don't take me home today."
女士 什么样的车
Ma'am! What kind of car was it?
-小型面包车 金色的 -往哪边走了
- Minivan. Gold. - Which way?
谢谢
Thank you.
下车
Get out of the car.
快下车
Get out of the car.
背靠着车
Get up against the car.
你真以为你能独自脱身吗
You really think you're going to walk away from this?
闭嘴 他抓了我的儿子
Shut up. He's got my son.
选你还是我儿子 我根本不用犹豫
You or him, not even close.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表