话我不喜欢说两遍
I don't like telling people things twice.
博伊特知道了
Voight knows.
一个月前我就说我们公开
I said we should come clean a month ago,
我马上就去跟他谈谈
and I'm gonna go talk to him.
这件事对我来说不一样
You know it's different for me.
那我们先冷静一下
We'll cool it, for now.
真希望能多看看你的城市
I wish I could have seen more of your city.
这里很美 即便是有丑恶存在的时候
It's beautiful, even when it isn't.
我现在非常想要你
I want you so bad right now.
我家 一小时后见
My place, one hour.
我才不管谁知道
I don't care who knows it.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
明天 全世界范围内数以百计的
Tomorrow, hundreds of business leaders
商业领袖会聚集在这座城市
from around the world descend on the city,
我们要给这些吸血鬼一些颜色瞧瞧
and we're gonna send a serious message to these leeches.
都明白吗
Everyone down?
明白
Hell yeah!
我知道过去几周里大家的神经都绷得很紧
Now, I know we've all grown tight over the last few weeks,
但一定要记住继续使用你们的代号♥
but remember to keep using your code names.
我们需要志愿者
We're gonna need volunteers
来背手♥机♥信♥号♥♥干扰设备
to carry the cell-jammer backpacks.
就你们了
You guys.
我们还需要志愿者来携带
We're also gonna need volunteers to carry
并投放机油弹
and throw the motor oil bombs.
-点我 -你 你和你
- Right here. - You, you, and you.
等我决定好袭击目标的最佳时间后
I'll text all of you details
我会发信息告诉你们详情
when I've decided on the best time to hit the target.
我们要给这帮王八蛋点厉害瞧瞧
We're gonna show these corporate scumbags a thing or two.
团结一致
United.
团结一致
United!
我认识你 你叫...
I'm on to you. Your name...
奥尔科特
Alcott.
你的名字取自《小妇人》作者
You got it from Louisa May Alcott,
路易莎·梅·奥尔科特
author of Little Women.
我居然不知道她还是个环保主义者
I didn't know she was an environmentalist.
其实是取自我家附近的一家五金店
It's the name of a hardware store near my apartment.
少来
Don't front.
你可以跟我说实话
You can be sensitive around me.
那你叫塞拉
Your name, all right: Sierra.
是因为你喝太多塞拉饮料吗
Is it because you drink a lot of Sierra Mist?
也许吧 也有可能是我爸妈
Maybe, or it means that my parents
是塞拉俱乐部的终生会员
are lifelong members of the Sierra Club.
或许吧
Or that.
我来教你一招
Let me show you the trick to that, kid.
过来
Come here.
你在切瓶子的时候
All right, so when you're cutting the bottle,
不要切得太深
you don't want to cut too deep, right.
否则你扔瓶子的时候
Otherwise when you go to throw the jug,
它就会裂
it'll rupture.
然后会回洒到你身上
It'll get spilled back all over you.
-简单 -是啊
- Hmm, easy enough. - Yeah.
我有点事要问你
So I've got a bone to pick with you.
上周我们交换了电♥话♥号♥码
We exchanged numbers last week,
你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
and you still haven't called.
这是个后女权主义世界 亲爱的
Well, it is a post-feminism world, darling.
你不也有我的号♥码吗
You got my number too.
好吧 那这样的后女权主义怎么样
All right, how's this for post-feminism?
等事情结束了
When this is over,
我带你去我最爱的面店 我请客
I'm taking you to my favorite noodle shop, on me,
你一定会喜欢的
and you'll just have to like it.
我尽力
I will do my best.
如果你走运的话 我会告诉你我的真名
And if you're lucky, I'll tell you my real name.
-明天见 -好的
- See you tomorrow. - Okay.
打扰一下 警长
Excuse me, Sergeant.
你的快递
This was just delivered for you.
谁寄来的
Who's it from?
奥利维亚·班森
Olivia Benson,
纽约特别受害者调查组的
Special Victims Unit, New York.
上面说啥了
What's it say?
没什么
Nothing.
-帮我放办公室里 -好的
- Hey, put it in my office, will you? - Yeah.
好了
All right.
你那点小伤还要多久才能好啊
How long you gonna milk that flesh wound?
是啊 要去领残疾证吗
Yeah, you collecting disability now?
医生说还要几天
Doc says it comes off in a few days.
你们是要继续说笑
Anyone else want to try out for Second City,
还是要正经谈公事
or can we get down to business?
很好
Good.
市中心挤满了抗♥议♥者
Downtown is a mess with protesters.
世界贸易会议明天召开
This World Trade Conference kicks off tomorrow,
总部还在威胁报告上找我的麻烦
and HQ's on my back about threat reports.
现在进展如何
So where are we?
上周整整一周都在跟那群
Swore I spent the last week making banners
狂热的激进分子做横幅
with a bunch of wannabe anarchists.
他们造成的最大威胁
Biggest threat they pose is
就是芝加哥的大♥麻♥都快被他们抽完了
depleting Chicago's marijuana supply.
我看看你的眼睛
Al, let me see your eyes.
我刚得了一场花粉热病
I'm just getting over some hay fever.
上周有几晚我和那些
I spent the last few nights
俄勒冈州自然地球兄弟会的人在一起
with the Natural Earth Brotherhood hippies from Oregon.
我们花了好几个小时
We spent our waking hours
用桶收集大便 就为了
collecting human waste in buckets
从密歇根大道两侧房♥顶扔到地上
to throw from the rooftops of Michigan Avenue.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, all right.
你们那组呢 鲁塞克
What about your group, Ruzek?
黑格组织
The Black Grid.
他们是群极端环境保护主义者
Yeah, environmental extremists.
至少他们自己是那么说的
At least that's what they claim.
大计划是把油倒到那些资本主义狗身上
The big plan is to throw oil on capitalist pigs,
让他们在新闻上出丑什么的
embarrass them on the news or something.
好吧 威胁评估会议
All right, we're already late
我们已经迟到了
for this threat assessment meeting.
拿上你们的资料 赶紧去
Just grab your files, and let's go.
老埃 你不是吧
Al...you seriously--
你一身大♥麻♥味啊 老兄
You smell like weed, man.
那群人在那个没有窗户的车上抽大♥麻♥
I'm in a windowless van
我又正好在车里
with a bunch of guys ripping bong hits.
身上当然会有一点味道
So, yeah, I smell a little bit.
你没尝尝么
Did you try a little, though?
你也尝了两口吧
You did, right? A little tokey-toke?
算你走运 老兄
You're saved by the bell, brother.
组织的信息 应该是说明天的事
My UC phone, maybe it's a message about tomorrow.
喂 我是塞拉
Hey, it's Sierra.
救我 我在韦斯福德旅馆2023房♥ 快来
Please help, I'm at the Wexford, Room 2023, please--please come.
是她
That's her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是她
That's her.
芝加哥警署
第二季 第十七集
5021C
50-21 Charlie.
紧急事件
Emergency.
派救护车来沃尔顿东街17号♥
Roll an ambulance to 17 East Walton.
这是索萨部长住的楼层
This is Secretary Sosa's floor.
没有允许不得入内
You're not allowed up here without clearance.
我是芝加哥警署警员
I'm a Chicago police officer.
我们要封锁这层楼
We got to shut this floor down.
这是谁的房♥间
Whose room is this?
请坐
Take a seat.
你是警署来的朋友是吗
So you're our friend from the police.
我听说发生了意外
I heard there was an accident.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表