三次威胁要杀死吉恩 全都录下来了
Three threats were made on Jin's life, all recorded.
"我会杀了你" 他说
"I will kill you," unquote.
全在这上面
It's all in there.
斯蒂维尔甚至告诉吉恩他会怎样做
Stillwell even tells Jin how he'd do it
会在哪里抛尸...
and were he'd dump Jin's body...
而我们正是在那里找到了吉恩
Which is the exact location Jin was found.
这是谁
Who's this now?
克里斯·甘布尔的伯祖母的家
Chris Gamble's great aunt's place.
不过她有可能还在博卡市
She might still be in Boca, though.
我打听了一下你以前的搭档珍·卡西迪
Hey, I called around on your ex-partner, Jenn Cassidy.
听说她是一个非常优秀的警♥察♥
Word is, she's a great cop.
要是她是个差劲的警♥察♥也就罢了
It'd be one thing if she were a dog cop.
那样或许我能理解
Then, you know, maybe I could understand
为什么你对女搭档这么有意见
why you've got a stick up your ass about females.
但既然她很不错 那很明显
But since she's solid, apparently, that--I don't know--
这只能解释成你有性别歧视
can only mean that you're sexist.
我爱上她了 好吗
I fell in love with her. Okay?
像个白♥痴♥一样
Like an idiot.
所以我才会调走
So I transferred out.
所以我对女搭档有点敏感
That's why I'm a little gun-shy with female partners.
你好 甘布尔女士 我是罗曼警官
Hi, Ms. Gamble. I'm officer Roman.
这位是我的女性搭档 伯吉斯警官
This is my female partner, officer Burgess.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我们来找克里斯
We're looking for Chris.
我回来以后还没见过他
I haven't seen him since I got back into town.
好的 不过我真的有很重要的事找他
Okay, but it's really important that I talk with him, ma'am.
事关他的人身安全
For his own safety.
我明白
Of course.
他要是来了我会给你们打电♥话♥的
I'll call you if he comes by.
祝你们度过愉快的一天
Have a good day.
屋里是谁
Who's in there?
-没人 -你好啊 克里斯
- No one. - What's up, Chris?
快跑
Run!
警♥察♥
Police!
停下 我们是警♥察♥
Stop, police!
不许动
Don't move!
转身
Turn around!
扭过头去 扭过头去
Look away! Look away!
没听见他的话吗
What'd he say?
照他说的去做
What'd he say?
克里斯 我从没告诉过别人
See, Chris, nobody knows this.
我最喜欢的事情之一
It's one of my favorite surprises
就是把你这样坐在我对面的家伙打垮
to lay on guys like you that are sitting across from me.
假设说你和你的兄弟们...
Say you and your buddies... I don't know...
抢劫了装甲货车
rob an armored van.
有人被杀
Somebody gets killed.
尽管他是坏人...
Even if it was one of the bad guys...
尽管他被警♥察♥所杀...
Even if that person was killed by the police...
依然有人得为谋杀他负责
Somebody's gotta get charged for that murder.
所以
So...
我们会证明你昨天在场
We're gonna prove that you were there yesterday.
除了谋杀♥警♥官未遂罪外
And in addition to the attempted murder of a police officer,
你还将被控谋杀货车司机
you are gonna get charged with the murder of the van driver.
以及谋杀你的表亲
And the murder of your own cousin.
或者 克里斯
Or, Chris...
或者
Or...
你供出其他同谋
You give us the other participants,
让他们承担罪责
and you let them take the ride.
你肯定不满这件事的结果 对吗
You can't be happy with how this went down, right?
你的表亲死的太不值
Your cousin gets killed for what?
本伯内克给你付了多少钱 让你拿衬衫
How much did Bembenek pay you to get the shirt?
对 我们都知道
Yeah, we know all about it.
所以别想脱罪了 克里斯
So quit trying to figure a way out, Chris.
结束了
It's over.
事情本不该变成这样
It wasn't supposed to go down the way that it went down.
他们从没说过那里有警♥察♥
They never told us cops were gonna be there.
他们是谁
Who's they?
奥斯卡和他的兄弟 雅各布
Oskar and his brother, Jacob.
他们说只有货车公♥司♥的
They said it was just going to be a security team
一队安保员跟着
from the van company that would be following.
而且钱有更多
And that there would be more money.
所以我们在拿到更多钱之前不会交出去
That's why we weren't handing it over until we get more.
交出什么
Hand what over?
那件血衫
The bloody shirt.
证据袋
The evidence bag.
我们告诉奥斯卡他必须拿出20万美元
We told Oskar that he needed to come up with 200k
不然我们就把袋子放到最近的警局
or we were dropping it to the nearest police station.
袋子现在在哪
Where's the bag right now?
我伙计克里斯蒂安拿着
My buddy Christian's got it.
但我应该去见他 在他和奥斯卡交易时
But I'm supposed to meet him and back him up
掩护他
for the trade-off with Oskar.
埃德文·斯蒂维尔
Edwin Stillwell?
你因谋杀芝加哥警官
You're under arrest for the murder
谢尔顿·吉恩被捕了
of Chicago police officer Sheldon Jin.
我不知道你们听到了什么 但我说清楚
I don't know what you heard, but let me set things straight.
为了拿回我的工作
In order to get my job back,
我和内务部做了交易
I made a deal with I.A.
我假装自己是腐♥败♥警♥察♥
The deal was I put myself out there as dirty
以扳倒一些高级罪犯
so I can take down some high-level criminals.
我从没有同意过
I never agreed
也没有举报过任何警♥察♥同僚
nor did I ever report on another cop.
不管你们喜不喜欢 这就是交易条件
You can like it or not, that was the deal.
情报组
Intelligence.
我们应该为会议做准备了
We should gear up for our meet.
好的
Yeah.
警长 佩里局长来电
Sergeant? That was commander Perry.
他让你立刻回到象牙塔
You're wanted back down at the ivory tower immediately.
好 给他回电
All right, call back down there.
就说我要提姆·奥利也参会
You tell 'em I want Tim O'Leary at that meeting.
提姆·奥利
Tim O'Leary.
你能行吧
You got this?
没问题
I do.
警长
Sarge.
坐下
Sit down!
不管证据袋有没有被打开
Now whether this evidence bag was open or not,
或有没有打破监管链
or if it broke chain of custody,
我不在乎
I don't really give a damn.
这是州检察官办公室应该担心的事
That's for the state's attorney's office to worry about.
最重要的是让奥斯卡带着20万出现
Main thing is to get Oskar Bembenek showing up with 200k,
然后他们就完了
and heads will roll from there.
等钱过手以后
Wait for the money to be handed over first,
-再行动 -行动一定要快
- then move in. - Then we move in quick.
好吗 你们知道
Okay? As you can tell,
本伯内克兄弟非常暴♥力♥
Bembenek and his brother have no problem getting violent.
好吗
All right?
等等 琳德赛...
Hey, Lindsay, Lindsay...
我知道你的感受
I know how you're feeling.
老埃
Al...
你不知道
You don't.
好了 甘布尔 我们给你装上窃听器
All right, Gamble, let's get you wired.
杀了个警♥察♥啊
Kill a cop?
你说得我跟混♥蛋♥似的
When you say it like that I sound like a real dick.
是吗
Yeah?
-让我看看 -给他
- Show me. - Let's go.
满意了吗
Happy?
动手
Do it.
拜托 这是干什么
Oh, come on. Whoa, whoa.
行动 马上行动
Move in, move in!
放下枪
Put your guns down!
放下枪
Put your guns down!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表