I'm from SVU New York.
请问哪里能找到汉克·博伊特
I'm wondering where I might find Hank Voight.
你要先去和普拉特警长说
You'll have to go through Sergeant Platt right there.
好的 谢谢
Oh, great, thank you.
普拉特最讨厌外地来访的警♥察♥了
Platt hates visiting police.
马上有好戏看了
This could go south real quick.
我是奥利维亚·本森
I'm Olivia Benson
纽约特殊受害者部门的
from SVU New York.
我...
I, uh...
我听说了您殉职的巡警 我...
I heard about your fallen patrolman, I...
我非常遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
给
Here.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Sure.
我是来见汉克·博伊特的
I'm here to meet with Hank Voight, please.
好的
Okay.
跟我来
This way.
听我说
Listen.
你需要什么尽管跟我说 好吗
If you need anything, you let me know, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Take care of yourself.
欢迎来到芝加哥 警长
Welcome to Chicago, Sergeant.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, Detective.
很高兴又见到你
Good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
听说过很多你的事迹
Heard great things about you.
彼此彼此
About you as well.
那么
So...
-那一定就是艾米了 -是的
- That must be Amy. - Yeah.
找到她的那间房♥子的房♥主是谁
Who owned the house that she was found in?
圣路易斯的一个老住户
An old-timer in St. Louis.
死在医院的那个安德鲁·卢埃林
Turns out Andrew Lewellen, from the hospital,
在过去五年中一直用现金
he was paying rent in cash once a year
按年付房♥租
for the last five years.
不知道城里还有多少
No telling how many more stash houses
这样的藏匿屋
could be in the city.
好的 她还告诉你们什么了吗
Okay, she give you anything else?
没有了 至于她在那房♥子里经历了什么
No, in terms of what she went through in that house,
她没有说 我们也还没问
she didn't say, and we haven't asked...yet.
关于那个失踪的男孩有什么线索吗
Anything from the missing boy?
我们正在找
Well, we're working on it.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
真希望不是在这种情况下见面
I wish it was under different circumstances.
这就是我们选择的生活
That's the life we chose, I guess.
没错
That is correct.
他们马上就不让我查这个案子了
They're taking the case away from me.
什么时候
When?
到这个班次结束
End of shift.
真希望你在让我
Well, I wish you would have told me that
大老远飞过来之前就告诉我
before you made me fly all the way out here.
你就不想念我这张英俊的笑脸吗
And miss that smiling face?
我们可以视频的
We could have skyped.
我们就快破案了
We're close to solving this.
我知道
I know it.
鉴定结果什么时候出来
When are you expecting the forensic results?
已经出来了
I already got them.
真快
That was fast.
我有熟人
Yeah, I know a guy.
三起罪案现场的
So do you have anything
共同点是什么
connecting all three crime scenes?
只有莱德贝特
Just Ledbetter.
但他已经死了
He's no longer with us.
好吧
Okay.
那我们从头开始
Then we start from the start.
就是这儿
This is it.
大伙儿
Hey, guys.
这是泰迪
This is Teddy.
我要去跟上司汇报最新情况
I'm gonna catch my boss up to speed, all right?
你先去我桌子那边坐一下
You can take my desk.
最近如何 泰迪
How's it going, Teddy?
你知道的...
Oh, you know...
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么
What?
就是他
That's him.
他就是幕后老大
That's the guy who's in charge.
范坎普先生...
Mr. Von Camp...
站起来 你被捕了
Get on your feet. You're under arrest.
为什么
For what?
给我站起来
Get on your damn feet.
好
Yeah.
我跟你无话可说
I've got nothing to say to you.
还没到时候
Not yet, anyway.
那孩子在哪儿
Where's the boy?
什么孩子
What boy?
克里斯·赛普卡
Chris Sepka.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
汉克
Hank.
你先回楼上
Why don't you head back upstairs?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
很高兴你过来看我
Look, I am glad you made the trip,
但我得长话短说
but I'm gonna have to cut it short.
你不能动他
You can't put your hands on that guy.
你看到了 我还没动过他
As far as you know, I never did.
我跟你说清楚
Let me explain something to you.
如果这只是芝加哥的案子...
If this was a Chicago-only case...
你的城市 按你的方式来
This is your city, you do what you want.
-听着 -不 我还没说完
- Listen-- - No, I'm not done yet.
在纽约有我想结案的案子
I have cases in New York that I want to close.
有我想绳之以法的罪犯
I have perps that I want to put away.
我想给每个家庭带来内心的平静
There is peace of mind that I want to bring to families.
你动了他 事情传出去
Okay, you go off on him, and it gets out,
那我的案子就都完了
then my cases go down the toilet.
我请求你 别这么对我
I'm asking you, do not do that to me.
那谁来给克里斯·赛普卡内心的平静呢
What about Chris Sepka's peace of mind?
那小孩现在不知道在什么地方
That little boy is out there right now.
他的时间不多了
He doesn't have a lot of time.
就5分钟
Five minutes.
请你给我5分钟
I'm asking you for five minutes.
就5分钟
Five minutes.
我是来自纽约的警长
I'm a sergeant from New York,
我和一些你帮忙运送到纽约的
and I've dealt with some of the victims
受害者打过交道
that you helped funnel over there.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about--
听我说
Just listen to me.
你听到他说的了 我们没多少时间
You heard the man; we don't have a lot of time.
很多事上我都不是专家
I'm not an expert on many things,
但碰到这种犯罪案件
but when it comes to these kinds of crimes,
很不幸我可是行家
unfortunately I am.
还有...
And, uh...
有一件事我可以绝对确定地
There's one thing that I can tell you
告诉你
with absolute certainty.
案件一旦涉及到孩子
When it comes to kids,
罪犯要么什么都不招
offenders who kept their mouth shut
要么直接让律师处理
or had their lawyers handle it,
但是多年后在监狱看到他们...
I would see them years later in prison...
他们都变成行尸走肉了
And they were zombies,
从内到外被罪恶悔恨生存活剥
eaten alive from the inside out,
因为
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表