但是我等早上才能给她弄到毒品 就是...
But I couldn't get her a fix until the morning, like--
就是去上学前
like right before school.
所以 我买♥♥给她了
So, I got it to her,
就在她注射的时候
and right when she injected it,
她吐了我一身
she puked all over me.
那会儿水已经停了
And the city had shut the water off by then,
所以我也没法洗澡
so I couldn't take a shower.
我就那样去上学了
And I went to school like that.
满身呕吐物 浑身臭气
Just reeked of booze and vomit.
老师还把我叫去问话
And the teacher pulled me aside
因为她以为我酗酒
'cause she thought that I had a drinking problem.
我为了保护我妈妈
And I copped to it
就承认了
to protect my mom.
总之 我...
Um, anyway, I just uh,
我只想谢谢你收留了我
wanted to say thanks for taking me in.
你是我的家人
You're my family.
你是我人生中最美好的事物
You're about the best thing ever happened to me.
我说真的
And I mean that.
我还以为医护人员不能
I thought, uh, paramedics weren't supposed
跟进他们救治的伤者呢
to follow up on people they responded to.
我怎么不知道有这个规定
I-I didn't know that rule.
可能因为我还是新人吧
I'm still new, I guess.
有什么进展吗
Is there any update?
正等着呢
Waiting on one.
麦迪的父母还有她姐姐在里面
Maddie's parents and her sister are in there.
其实我 我见过死人
You know, I've--I've seen dead bodies,
我也见过有人在我眼前被击毙
and I've seen people shot in front of me.
但是...
But uh...
我从未见过...
I've never seen somebody...
有人挡下打向我的子弹
take a bullet that was meant for me.
亚历克
Alec.
最新情况是这样的
Okay, uh, here's the latest.
子弹击穿了锁骨下静脉
The bullet severed the subclavian vein.
急诊手术可以修复静脉破裂处
The emergency surgery was to repair the rupture.
还好子弹没有打到颈静脉和脊椎
Thankfully the bullet missed the jugular and the spine.
所以她还需要在重症监护室
So she's going to be in the ICU
至少待一周时间 但是情况很乐观
for at least another week, but we're very optimistic.
-她不会有事的 -太好了
- She's going to be okay. - That's so good to hear.
谢谢
Thanks.
对吧
Wow, right?
-真松了口气啊 -是啊
- What a relief. - Yeah, yeah.
51大队的人都在莫利酒吧喝酒呢 你要去吗
A bunch of folks at 51 are down at Molly's if you wanna join.
我们一起敬麦迪一杯
We'll raise a beer to Maddie.
好的 我们莫利见
Sounds good. Yeah. I'll see you there.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表