我怎么说的
What did I just say?
-立刻跪下 -给我
- On the ground, now! - Give it to me.
跪下 跪下
On the ground! On your knees!
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Put 'em up!
别紧张 别...
It's all good! It's all--
待在车里
Stay in the car.
不 雅各布
No! No! No! Jacob!
举起手来让我看到
Up where I can see 'em!
马上举起手来让我看到
Put your hands up where I can see them, now!
不 雅各布
No! Jacob!
-不要动 -雅各布
- Don't move! - Jacob!
跪在地上
On the ground.
你开枪杀了我兄弟
You shot my brother.
是不是很心痛 硬汉
It hurts, tough guy?
是不是啊 硬汉
What's that, tough guy? Huh?
过来
Come on.
雅各布
Jacob!
L5021报告紧急情况
Lincoln 5021 emergency.
警方与对方交火
We have shots fired by the police.
马上派救护车来35街和哈密尔顿街处
Roll and ambo to 35th and Hamilton.
收到 L5021
Copy that, Lincoln 5021.
博伊特
Voight.
你可以过去了
They're ready for you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
斯蒂维尔对你提出了一些
There've been some serious allegations made against you
严重的指控
by Stillwell.
还有录音证据支持
Backed up by recorded conversations where
里面你答应他给他部分保护费
you promised to give him part of your street tax.
所以我们需要你交出警徽和配枪
Now we're gonna need your badge and gun
直到我们进行一次彻底的调查 因为...
until we conduct a thorough investigation because this--
抱歉打断一下 局长
I'm sorry to interrupt, Commander,
我能跟奥利长官单独说几句话吗
but may I have a minute alone with Chief O'leary?
只要一分钟时间
Literally, 60 seconds.
好的
That's fine.
我们走
Let's go.
谢尔顿·吉恩生前就担心自己有生命危险
Sheldon Jin feared for his life.
他最擅长的就是用自己的技术技能保护自己
His best line of defense was his technical skills.
所以他把一切都录下来了
So he recorded everything.
可以说 他把网尽可能的撒远撒大了
He threw his net out as far as he could, I guess you could say.
他留下的远远不止那个一U盘
There's a hell of a lot on that thumb drive he left behind.
我这人不喜欢搬弄是非 但是
I'm not one to judge, but...
如果有人在我背后搞鬼
I will make an exception
那我也会破例的
when it comes to someone who's judging me.
艾莉莎 ·马丁吗
Alyssa Martin?
对
Yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
怎么 你该有麻烦吗
Why? Should you be?
不是
No.
我是说 不应该
I-I mean--no.
那就跟我来吧
Then follow me.
你好 软糖豆
Hey, Jellybean.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
没有啊
Not at all.
今天我们大获丰收
We had a big bust today.
缴获了二十万美金
200,000 was recovered.
我提出说 当然也很成功
I made the argument-- successfully as it turns out--
这都归功于你关于抢劫提供的情报 所以...
that that money stemmed from your original tip on the heist. So...
作为注册线人 你应该得到10%的钱
As a registered informant, you're entitled to 10%.
普拉特警长在这里是因为这件事需要有人见证
Sergeant Platt is here because this needs to be witnessed.
在这里还有这里签字
Sign here. And here.
里面是两万美金
That's $20,000.
快去堪萨斯市吧 孩子
Get your ass to Kansas City, kid.
好
Yeah.
你以后永远不会再见到我了
You're never gonna see me again.
希望不是
I hope not.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请问邦妮今晚上班吗
You know if Bunny's working tonight?
艾琳
Erin.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你要是需要找我
You need to get a hold of me,
不要打我单位的电♥话♥
don't call my work.
这是我的邮箱
Here's my email.
我要结婚了 艾琳
I'm getting married, Erin.
恭喜了
Great.
给我发邮件说吧
Email me.
什么事这么紧急
What the hell's so urgent?
你警局有同事叫霍斯特德吗
You got a cop you work with named Halstead?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
刚得到消息
Hey, get this.
博伊特洗脱嫌疑了
Voight beat the suspension.
还以为他要被停职呢
Thought he was facing termination.
很酷吧 伙计 我也不清楚
Call it macaroni, dude. I don't know.
他明天就回来上班
He's gonna be back in the office tomorrow.
他没事了
He beat it.
-杰 -吓我一跳
- Jay. - Whoa.
埃尔
Al.
你好 老兄
What's up, man?
希尔薇·布莱特 埃尔文·奥林斯基
Sylvie Brett. Alvin Olinsky.
我跟你单独说几句话
Let me have a quick word with you.
过来
Come here.
到底怎么了 老兄
What the hell's going on, man?
奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头
Oskar Bembenek just put a $100,000 bounty on your head
因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布
for killing his brother Jacob.
安德鲁·吉恩
Andrew Jin.
去还你的赌债吧
Pay off your gambling debts.
你妻子需要你
Your wife needs you.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表