不断往里面加冰块
Kept filling it with ice cubes.
然后坐在那里祈祷你不要死
Just sitting there hoping you didn't die.
我们一定要提起这些伤心事吗
Do we really have to bring up all this negative stuff?
我当时九岁
I was nine.
你知道你醒来之后跟我说了什么吗
And do you know what you said to me when you woke up?
"把我的烟拿来"
"Get my cigarettes."
我补偿过你了 艾琳
I made amends with you, Erin.
我知道
Oh, I know you did.
我还知道你不想提起
And I know you don't like talking about it.
但是如果你想重新融入我的生活
But if you want to get back in my life,
我有时候可是要提的
sometimes I'm gonna have to.
你决定吧
Your call.
我们能先不提吗
Can we just drop it, please?
我明白了
Oh, I get it now.
你遇到了个好人
You meet a nice guy,
他发现你在芝加哥有个已经成年的女儿
and he finds out you have an adult daughter in Chicago
可是你们已经八年没说过话了
that you haven't talked to in eight years
他觉得这样有点奇怪 对吧
and thinks it's a little weird, right?
原来你是想让我给你当托儿啊
So, you want me to prop you up?
我们能先别这样吗 求你了 真的
Could we just drop this? Really, please?
-亲爱的你来了 -抱歉迟到了 工作太忙
- Hi, honey. - Sorry I'm late, work was crazy.
强尼 这是我女儿艾琳
Johnny, I want you to meet my daughter, Erin.
幸会 强尼
Nice to meet you, Johnny.
我得回去上班了
I got to run back to work,
恭喜你们两个
but I just wanted to congratulate you guys.
幸会 艾琳
It's great meeting you too, Erin.
希望我们经常见面以后
Hopefully we'll be seeing you a lot more.
-好 -拜拜 亲爱的
- Yeah. - Bye, sweetheart.
护士跟我说这样是不遵医嘱
This nurse says to me, that is against medical advice.
我说没事
I said, that's fine.
你干脆都塞进屁♥眼♥吧
Why don't you just shove it right up your ass?
汉克 想打牌吗
Hey, Hank? Want to play some pinochle?
不了 我刚因为谋杀抓了一个青少年
Nah, nah. I just sent a teenager away for murder,
我还有个朋友躺在停尸间里
and I got a friend laying in the morgue,
所以我就只想安静地喝杯啤酒
I'm just gonna sit here and drink this beer.
我还记得你我还有尼克
You know, I remember when you and me and Nick
我们小时候一起在这里玩
were little kids running around this club.
帮大人洗车 出去送啤酒
Washing the old-timers' cars. Going out for beer runs.
你说你要当警♥察♥时
And when you said that you were gonna be a cop,
我说 当然了
I said, of course you are.
你老爸就是警♥察♥
Your old man was one.
你命中注定应当如此
That's your lot in life.
然后我又跟尼克说
And I said to Nick,
要不你跟汉克一起吧
"You know, why don't you go with Hank?
去做警♥察♥
"Go be a cop.
过稳定的生活
"Have a steady life
因为你不适合混黑道
"because you are not cut out for the other side of the street."
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he said?
不要
"No way.
我要跟你一起 多尼
I want to hang with you, Donnie."
我也想他
I miss him, too.
但是他知道其中的风险
But he knew the risks.
这里是个社交俱乐部
This is a social club.
以后你再也不许来跟我谈论尼克了
You don't come to me talking about Nick ever again.
明白吗
You understand?
一切顺利啊是吗
Went well, huh?
-再来一杯 -好的
- Can I have another one? - You got it.
你在跟她上♥床♥
You're sleeping with her.
什么 没有
What? No.
你真的不擅长说谎
You're a horrible liar.
我们一起玩过字谜游戏 就在她公♥寓♥玩过一次
We played scrabble, like, once at her apartment.
-不可能 -仅此而已
- Shut up. - That's it.
别骗我了
Shut up.
谢谢 她挺可爱的
Thank you. She's cute.
怎么了
What's up?
在对我的悬赏事件结束前我需要个地方住
I need a place to crash until the bounty blows over.
那你走运了
I think you're in luck.
-奥林斯基车♥库♥里还有地方 -拜托
- Olinsky's got room in his garage. - Come on.
-拜托什么 -我能去你那儿吗
- Come on, what? - Can I crash with you?
你也会跟我一起玩字谜游戏吗
Are you gonna try to play scrabble with me, too?
我会一如既往礼貌优雅的
I will be the perfect gentleman, as usual.
别闹了
Don't even start.
到底行不行
Can I or not?
好吧 我们一起想想办法
Yeah, we'll work something out.
杰
Jay!
麦迪
Maddie!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表