So the second car came rolling up, guns blazing.
我找到掩护 然后还击
I took cover, returned fire...
那辆货车半分钟就空了
The van was clear in about 30 seconds.
他们都跑了 我记下了车牌号♥
They took off. I got the plate numbers,
结果是伪造的
but they came back bogus.
我们就差一点查出这家伙的身份了
Yeah, we're real close to getting an I.D. on this guy.
-你还好吗 孩子 -没事 真悬啊
- You okay, kid? - Yeah, a little close.
那边什么情况
What do we got down here?
你感觉如何
How you doing?
我真蠢 被他们打了个措手不及 老埃
Little stupid, they got the jump on me, Al.
-你真的没事吗 没受伤吧 -没事
- You sure you're okay, man? Not hit anywhere? - Yeah. Yeah.
枪手身上没有身份证
No I.D. on the shooter.
正在查他的指纹
Running his prints right now.
车子已经被通缉一周了
Yeah, truck's been hot for a week.
西边劫车案中的车子
Taken in a carjacking on the west side.
车里有多少钱
How much was in that van up there?
四万
40,000.
四万
40,000?
就为了四万出动那么人啊
That's a hell of a crew for 40k.
我们也在思考这个问题
Yeah, we're thinking the same thing.
-他人好吗 -非常好
- Is he nice? - Super sweet.
但是 好警♥察♥的好 对吗
But, like, a good cop, right?
-天呐 没错 -是吗
- Oh, my God, yeah. - Yeah?
他上一个辖区的警长强烈推荐
The sergeant at his last precinct just raved about him.
我告诉你 不是之前我给你找的那三个
I told you, no more dog cops like the last three
那种废物警♥察♥了 我帮你留意着呢 妹子
I partnered you with. I'm looking out for you, sister.
-谢谢你 警长 -不客气
- Thank you, Sarge. - You're welcome.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
欢迎来到21局
Hey, welcome to the 21st.
你好 警长
Hey, Sergeant.
肖恩·罗曼 这是你的新搭档 金·伯吉斯
Sean Roman, meet your new partner, Kim Burgess.
你好 肖恩 很期待
Hi, Sean. I'm really looking forward to
跟你合作
working with you.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're messing with me, right?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你在电♥话♥里说的是蒂姆·伯吉斯
Well, on the phone, you said "Tim" Burgess.
天呐 真尴尬
Oh, my gosh. Egg on my face.
我说金和蒂姆有时候听起来一样
Okay, Kim and Tim come off my tongue the same sometimes.
不管怎样 这是金
Anyway, this is Kim...
你的新任女搭档
Your new female partner.
期待合作
Looking forward to it.
显然
Clearly.
-警长 -谢谢 波比
- Sergeant. - Thanks, Bobby.
那是什么 警长
What's that about, Sergeant?
情报显示他跟今早的劫案有关
Intelligence smoked this guy at the heist this morning.
正在核查身份
Looking for an I.D.
他叫杰夫·甘布尔
His name's Jeff Gamble.
他是我上一个辖区的人♥渣♥
He's a dirtbag from my last district.
好吧 去歇会儿吧
All right. Go park it a sec.
霍斯特德
Hey, Halstead.
给你的 不过寄到28局去了
Addressed to you, but mailed to the 28th district.
接待警长发现之前
It sat there for a while
这封信在那边放了一阵子
till the desk sergeant figured it out.
这是六个星期前寄的
It was mailed six weeks ago.
你还真是观察敏锐啊
Wow, that is some real detective work right there.
好了
All right...
这是司机 李·普利切特
We have the driver, Lee Pritchett.
在那工作了三个月
Worked there three months.
家里有妻子和一个两岁大的小孩
Had a wife and two-year-old kid at home.
死去的工作人员 显然我们有他的线索
Dead crew member, apparently we've got a lead on that.
没错 杰夫 他是我在上个...
Yeah, Jeff, I knew him from my last--
还没轮到你
Not yet.
然后这是运钞车内的枪手
And we've got the shooter in the armored van.
在公♥司♥的身份和社保证明都是伪造的
I.D. and social came back bogus from the company.
他三天前才开始上班
He started work three days ago.
我们已经找了公♥司♥询问是谁聘用的他
We have calls into the company to find out who hired him
以及今天是谁排的班
and who put him in that van today.
可以说了
Now.
死者杰夫·甘布尔 他犯的事可不少
D.O.A.'s Jeff Gamble. He's got a sheet five feet long.
藏♥毒♥ 家庭暴♥力♥ 盗窃
Possession, domestic battery, burglary,
两次持械抢劫前科
two prior armed robberies.
他的表亲 克里斯·甘布尔是他的犯罪同伙
His cousin, Chris Gamble, is basically his partner in crime.
克里斯不直接参与犯罪
Chris wasn't involved himself,
但我肯定他会知道杰夫要干什么
but I'll guarantee he'll at least know what Jeff was up to.
那你和伯吉斯去找这个表亲谈谈
Well, you and Burgess go find this cousin.
-好的 -没问题
- All right. - Yeah.
-早上好 伯吉斯 -鲁塞克
- Morning, Burgess. - Ruzek.
这是我的新搭档 肖恩·罗曼
My new partner, Sean Roman.
-你好 哥们 -你好
- Hey, man, how you doin'? - Hey.
-这是我的搭档 -埃尔文·奥林斯基
- This is my partner. - Alvin Olinsky.
肖恩·罗曼 我们见过的
Hey, Sean Roman. We've met.
有吗 什么时候
Did we? When?
好的
Okay.
有个叫邦妮的打电♥话♥来找你
There's a Bunny on the phone for you.
她是从监狱打来的吗
Uh, she in jail?
-我 -看看来电显示
- I... - Look at the caller I.D.
如果是888开头的号♥码 就是监狱的
If it's an 888 number, that's the jail.
你会接到不少那里的电♥话♥的
You're gonna get a lot of those.
312开头的呢
312?
记下号♥码 我回头打过去
Take a number. I'll call her back.
好的 能晚点给你打回去吗
Okay. Can I return?
怎么了
What's up?
我知道我能相信你
吉恩
吉恩寄给我的
Jin sent this to me.
U盘里有什么
What's on the drive?
我还没看
I haven't checked it yet.
你该给博伊特看
Show it to Voight.
我得先知道里面是什么
Not until I know what's on it.
我是州检察官办公室的史蒂夫·考特
Steve Kot, State's Attorney's Office.
我有事要跟博伊特警长谈
I need to speak with Sergeant Voight.
你在州检察官办公室是干什么的 史蒂夫
And what do you do at the State's Attorney's Office, Steve?
我是名律师
I'm an attorney.
咱们的气氛都被你这句话毁了
It was going good until you said that.
就开门让我进去吧
Can you just buzz me up?
说吧 有什么事
Okay, why the visit?
我们办公室正在以谋杀罪起诉奥斯卡·本伯内克
As you know, my office is prosecuting Oskar Bembenek for murder.
是埃尔文亲手抓的他
Alvin put the cuffs on him.
本伯内克案件中的关键证物
The key piece of evidence is a shirt of Bembenek's
是一件染有死者血迹的衬衣
with the D.O.A.'s blood on it.
那件衣服就在今早的运钞车上
That shirt was being transported to a lab
本来是要送往一个实验室的
in that van this morning.
等等 你们为什么要这么做
Whoa, whoa, whoa, now why on earth would you do that?
本伯内克的律师成功说服了法官
Bembenek's attorney successfully petitioned
把证物送到一个独♥立♥实验室重新进行检验
the judge to have the evidence retested at an independent lab.
为什么这个...
Why wasn't this--
这么重要的信息没有通知芝加哥警方
I call it crucial bit of information made known to CPD?
他的律师说服法官这宗案件
His attorneys convinced the judge there may be
可能牵涉到警局内部的腐♥败♥
police corruption involved in the case.
所以 独♥立♥实验室 独♥立♥运输
So...independent lab, independent transport...
不该有任何人知道
No one was supposed to know.
所以这份DNA证物就这么消失了
So this DNA evidence is gone?
而这个变♥态♥能无罪释放
And this psycho's gonna walk.
要我猜的话 是的
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say yes.
这是奥斯卡·本伯内克和他弟弟雅各布
Oskar Bembenek and his younger brother Jacob.
奥斯卡过去25年来一直是一个犯罪团伙的头目
Oskar's run a crime outfit for the last 25 years.
卖♥♥淫 勒索 贩毒 无恶不作
Prostitution, extortion, drugs, you name it.
奥斯卡从不亲手杀人
Now Oskar never gets his hands dirty.
他总是找别人替他干脏活
He always subcontracts when it comes to taking people out.
所以他才能一直逍遥法外
That's how he's lasted so long.
这宗谋杀案 是关于什么的
This murder charge, what's that about?
他有个情妇
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表