Yeah, see, that's a winning attitude.
他根本不是这么想的
Yeah, he doesn't mean a word of it.
奥林斯基 你从不看短♥信♥吗
Hey, Olinsky, do you ever check your messages?
我该...我该怎么看
Yeah, uh, how do I-- how do I do that?
怎么看...
How do--
一个叫琳达·索瓦娜的人一直打电♥话♥
A Linda Sovana keeps calling,
今天都打了两次了
twice today already.
你说索瓦娜吗
You say Sovana?
是的 帮我个忙 给那女人回个电♥话♥
Yeah, do me a favor-- call the woman back
就算不为别的 至少告诉她
if for no other reason than to tell her
别再打到我这里来了
to stop calling me.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
凯文
Oh, hey, Kev.
我接到上头的电♥话♥了
I got a call from the Ivory Tower.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢您 警长
I appreciate that, Sarge.
我们现在这个案子
Hey we might need a little extra backup
可能会需要增援 准备好
on this thing we're working, so stand by.
乐意效劳
Anything you need.
如果我十分钟后还不出来 你就进去
If I'm not out in, like-- ten minutes, you come in.
好的
Okay.
博伊特警长 这位是罗兰警长
Sergeant Voight, this is Sergeant Roland.
我不知道你还记不记得 我们见过一面
I don't know if you remember, but we met once.
你说得对 我不记得了
Well, you're right. I don't remember.
要来一杯吗
How about a drink?
我不是来串门的
It's not a social call.
我只想说
Well, I just gotta say,
我非常尊敬你
I have nothing but respect for you.
一个警♥察♥可以按自己的方式管理街道
A cop who ran the streets his way.
你进了监狱
You got sent to Statesville,
还能靠玩弄体系再出来
gamed the system to be released.
我想说的是 我刚当上芝加哥警♥察♥的时候
I mean, when I was coming up in CPD,
一直都想加入你的队伍
I always wanted to get in your unit.
现在我们终于可以合作了
Now here we are, finally workin' together.
还没合作呢
Not yet.
你说得对 先办重要的事
You're right. First thing's first.
你们的手♥机♥
Your phones.
小心为上啊
Can never be too sure.
这年头 什么都能用来窃听
Nowadays, they got everything wired.
给你们买♥♥新手♥机♥的
Here's for the phones.
我身上没东西
I'm clean.
我觉得你还没搞清楚状况
I don't think you fully understand this situation.
你到我的城市来 偷了我的钱
You come into my city, steal from me.
你现在还活着的唯一原因
The only reason you're still breathing
是死人就没法还我钱了
is 'cause I don't let debts go unpaid.
我们没意见
We're cool.
目标是一个贩毒集团的藏匿点
Target is a cartel stash house.
没什么像样的守卫
No real security.
他们雇了个装样子的人来打理房♥子
They pay a front man to shovel the snow
收收信什么的
and pick up the mail.
他手上至少有十公斤毒品和二十万现金
He's sittin' on at least ten kilos and 200 grand in cash.
进出控制在五分钟内
In and out in five minutes.
你们动手 我们分钱
You hit it, we'll split it.
你们35% 我们65%
35 your end, 65 us.
听起来主要都是我和我的人在干活啊
Sounds like me and my guys are doing most of the work,
所以我觉得得给我们65%
so, I'd say that's 65 my way.
你全拿走都行
You can have the whole thing.
不过那样你得考虑怎么活着离开芝加哥
But then you gotta get out of Chicago alive.
这次可以35%
35's good this time.
但下次要对半分
But 50/50 next time.
我们先把这单干好 一切顺利 我们再谈
Let's just worry about this job. Goes good, we'll talk.
你今早没等我就走了
You left without me this morning.
是啊 我有些报告没做完
Yeah, no, I had some paperwork I had to catch up on,
所以我想着早来补完
so I thought I'd get an early start.
-你有报告要补 -是的
- You had paperwork. - Yeah.
听我说 我现在也在楼上工作了
Look, I'm upstairs now.
你得习惯这一点
You have to get used to it.
别想多了 我只是有报告要补
Don't read into it. Wha--I had paperwork.
好吧
Okay.
你现在有多少钱
Hey, how much cash you got?
我身上吗
On me?
不是 在银行的钱
No, in the bank.
我在找几个合伙人一起做一笔投资
I'm lookin' for a few partners to go in on an investment.
你对投资了解多少
What do you know about investing?
不了解 不过我了解拳击
Zip. But I know boxing.
是斗牛士健身房♥ 你去过的
It's Matador's Gym, you've been there.
是啊
Yeah.
老板霍普金斯警长和我是老交情了
The owner and I, Sergeant Hopkins, we go way back.
他经营不下去了 要卖♥♥掉
He's on underwater with the place, needs to sell.
你需要多少钱
How much you need?
总共十万 我已经和罗兰谈过了
100k total. I already talked to Roland,
所以我想我们至少先给两万五的定金
so I figure if we all put in at least 25 for a down payment.
我看起来像土豪吗
Do I look like a Rockefeller to you?
有多少是多少
Well, whatever you can come up with.
缉毒组监视一栋贩毒集团藏匿屋
Narcotics have been sitting on a cartel stash house
好几周了
for several weeks.
麦坎茨警长很慷概地
Sergeant McCants has been kind enough
让我们用那屋子当诱饵
to let us use it as our bait house.
让我们除掉几个黑警
So we take down a few bad cops
收缴些毒品 肃清街头
and get some dope off the streets.
我们不能有破绽
Now we gotta make this look good.
所以等我们进去 也要铐上卡特和琳德赛
So as soon as we move in, we cuff Carter and Lindsay
关他们进拘留室
and take 'em to lock up, too.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Got it? - Got it.
就是这里
This is it.
-你穿防弹衣干什么 -博伊特说我也要进去
- Why are you all dolled up? - Because Voight says I go in.
确保你们钱没少拿
Just to make sure you get the count right.
如果情况不对 你最好准备好
If it goes off, you better be ready.
各组就位
Everyone in position.
就位
Ready and waiting.
看到他们了
We got eyes.
不许动 不许动 举起手来
Don't you move! Don't you move! Hands up!
亲爱的
Papi!
不 宝贝 你们想干什么
No! Baby! What do you want?
别装傻 交出货来
Don't play dumb. You give up the stash
否则你们都得死
or you both die.
求你了 别伤害她
Please, Just don't hurt her.
-快说 -在哪
- Come on! - Where!
炉子里
The oven.
-钱呢 钱在哪 -我不知道
- The cash! Where's the cash? - I don't know.
-我不知道 -说啊 小子
- I don't know! - Come on, Chico, Come on!
好吧 在冰箱里
Okay. The fridge.
怎么 你还冻上了么
What, do you got it on ice?
-拿到了 -数数
- Got it. - Count it.
大概十万块
Uh, there's 100k, give or take.
-剩下的呢 -我不知道
- Where's the rest? - I don't know!
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝 等等
Baby! Wait! Wait!
冷静 大家冷静
Relax! Everybody relax!
跪下 跪下
Get down. Get down!
他们一般都把钱藏孩子房♥间里
They always hide it in the kids room.
给我翻
All right, tear it apart.
-求你了 -过来 宝贝
- Please! - Come here, baby.
-抱紧她 -跪下 跪下
- Hold her, please. Hold her! - On your knees. On your knees!
各位 或许我们情报有误
Guys! Maybe our intel was off.
老大 这里没钱
Boss, there's no cash here.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
-不 -不许动
- No! No! - Don't move!
我们知道还有钱 你要么告诉我 要么看她死
We know there' more. You either tell me, or she dies.
没有钱了
There's no more!
绝对还有
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表