米克 你有什么话想说吗
Miko, you want to make a statement?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我能跑出去一次 就能跑出去第二次
Got out once. I'll do it again.
抓住了吗
You got it?
抓住了
Got it!
他逃跑了
His escape...
到处都是他的消息
it was all over the news,
看到你们抓住他的时候
and when I saw that you caught him,
我没法...
I couldn't--
我没想要他...
I didn't want him to--
你不必解释
You don't have to explain.
我一点也不觉得抱歉
I'm not sorry.
你之前跟我说的话
What you said earlier,
我一直在想
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
什么话
What's that?
有的人就是
"Some men don't deserve
不配活在这世上
to be walking the earth."
女士
Ma'am...
我们得先拘留您
We have to put you in lockup
直到我们送您去见法官
until we can get you in front of a judge.
没事
It's okay.
如果您愿意的话
I'd be happy to wait with you,
我乐意和您一起等
if you want.
-好吗 -谢谢你
- All right? - Thank you.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Yeah.
你们俩过来
You two.
局长
Commander.
为了兑现悬赏金
In order to process a reward,
货币兑换管理部门要求
check exchange management insisted on reading
查看本案所有报告
all the statements in the case.
鉴于邦妮与罪犯有牵连
Because of Bunny's involvement with the offenders,
他们不仅拒绝发给她奖励
they're not only gonna refuse her the reward;
而且威胁要起诉她
they threatened to press charges against her.
就因为一个职业杀人犯的话吗
Based on an interview with a homicidal career felon?
我已经说服他门不起诉了
I talked the check exchange out of it,
但如果你想执意争取悬赏金 那请便
but if you want to fight for the reward, be my guest.
我觉得警监不会向着你们
I don't think the superintendant will go to bat
毕竟你是想为自己的母亲
when you explain you're attempting to get a payment
争取酬劳
for your mother
她自己也有案底
who's got a sheet all her own.
不过这案子办得不错
Nice work on the case, though.
那女人真可怜
That poor woman.
真无法想象她的感受
I can't imagine how she feels.
失去丈夫 儿子...
Losing her husband, her son...
你可以省省了
You can stop now.
没有钱 妈
There's no money, Mom.
什么意思
What do you mean?
悬赏金
The reward.
外币兑换公♥司♥认为你是同谋
The check cashing company thinks that you were complicit.
同谋
Complicit?
我帮你们找到了那些混♥蛋♥
I helped you find those bastards.
那笔赏金是我应得的
I deserve that reward money.
这肯定是博伊特搞的鬼对不对
This is-- this is Voight, isn't it?
他为了惩罚我不惜一切
He'll do anything to punish me,
你却任他为所欲为
and you are going right along with it.
你应该早跟我说实话
You should have been straight with me.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you say to them?
接到一个电♥话♥
Got a call.
组织犯罪部需要我们协助监控
Organized Crime needs our help on some surveillance.
你叫上霍斯特德一起去吧
Why don't you grab Halstead and go?
汉克
Hank...
你现在还在上班
You're still on the clock.
我会送邦妮安全回家
I'll make sure Bunny gets home.
我们再聊
We'll talk later.
你把你女儿牵扯进来就够恶劣了
It's bad enough you drag your daughter into this,
你真以为能瞒得了我吗
but you really think you can get one over on me?
我需要那笔钱 汉克
I need that money, Hank.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
强尼都告诉我了
Johnny told me all about it.
你欠谁的钱
Who do you owe?
汤米·奥尼尔
Tommy O'Neil.
西塞罗那个皮条客吗
That pimp from Cicero?
大约一年前我跟他借了点钱
About a year ago, I borrowed some money from him
都是为了重新开始
just to get on my feet,
他说如果我不还钱
and he said that he would do things to me
他就对我和强尼不利
and Johnny if I didn't pay.
你欠了多少
What do you owe?
很多
A lot.
你晚餐就吃那个吗
That your dinner?
嗯
Yeah.
我得抓紧时间
Got to hurry.
去图书馆的路上我还得再复习一下
On my way to the library. I got to cram for this test.
你没事吧 警长
You all right, Sarge?
今天上班是有点不顺
Hasn't been the best shift of my career.
对了
You know what?
我看监狱管理学历史的时候
Going through my history of penology book,
发现了这个...
and I found this...
在这里
Here it is.
去年一年时间 美国有
"Last year alone, 6,536 convicts escaped
6536名罪犯从监狱逃走或失踪
or went AWOL from jails and prisons in the United States."
我不需要你安慰我 娜迪亚
I don't need you to make me feel better, Nadia.
我知道
I know.
贾里德·米可不是美国历史上
Just saying Jared Miko wasn't the first jailbreak
第一个越狱的人
in American history.
也不会是最后一个
Won't be the last.
不管是谁值班 他要想逃走都会逃走
Could have been you or anyone at that desk when it happened.
你要去坐汽车吗
You taking the bus?
对 所以得抓紧了
Yeah, got to hurry.
在哈莱姆区转车
Transfer at Harlem.
反正我也要走了 来吧
Well, I'm getting out of here anyway, so come on.
我送你一程
I'll give you a ride.
很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you decided to call.
这个案子结束后
After this case,
应该出来透透气
it seemed like a good idea to get out.
是啊
Yeah.
你信不信
Believe it or not,
以前这里曾是别人的"老地方"
this place used to be the spot back in the day.
我以前的警长常跟我们说
My old sergeant used to tell us
他会带女朋友来这里
how he'd bring his dates here;
点龙虾 然后用那种著名的蛋黄酱
they'd order the lobster and load it up
把龙虾上浇的满满的
with that famous egg sauce.
他信誓旦旦地说那个可以壮阳
He swore it was a surefire aphrodisiac,
屡试不爽
and it never failed.
这样的话那我们来两份
Oh, in that case, two orders, please.
你还记得那次
You remember that undercover job
我们一起在那家夜店做卧底吗
we worked at that dance club that one time?
记得
Yeah, I do.
那次收获不小
It's a good bust.
派对更棒
Even better party.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
我已经为那晚向你献殷勤道歉了
I know I apologized for coming on to you that night.
你是想提这回事吗
Is that where this is going?
其实我喜欢
I liked it.
你把酒泼了我一脸
You threw your drink in my face.
这个
Well,
我总得好好演戏吧
I had to play the role.
这是一半的欠款
50c on the dollar.
那才一万五
That's 15k.
邦妮欠我三万
Bunny owes 30.
她现在怎么还你钱
What's she paying you now?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表