求你了 你不能不让我见我儿子
Please, you can't keep me from my boy.
是法♥院♥那边不让你见他
I got a court order keeps you from seeing him.
他需要他的父亲
He needs his father.
如果他安全做完手术
What's he gonna tell us
他醒来后会告诉我们什么
if he makes it through this surgery, hmm?
这是你坦白的最后机会了
This is your last chance to get out in front of this.
到底是怎么回事
What happened?
我要见我的律师
I want to see my lawyer.
马上
Now.
他们破产前 非常热衷慈善事业
Before they went bust, they donated to a lot of charities.
他们是OG餐馆的董事会成员
They were on the board of directors at the O.G. Grill.
那是北部的一家餐饮公♥司♥ 专雇有前科的人
It's a catering company up on the north side that hires ex-cons.
对 他们会教人餐饮行业技能
Yeah, they teach them food service skills.
我有个表亲就在那里待过
I got a cousin that went through there.
其实是好几个表亲 还有我姑姑
A couple cousins, actually, and my aunt.
这样那里刚好是个雇假释犯
Right, well, it's a good place to hire a parolee
去杀人越货的好地方
looking to do a murder for hire.
值得一看 地址是什么
It's worth checking out. What's the address?
我知道怎么去 现在就走吧
I know how to get there. We can roll.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. Sir...
阿特沃特 道森 芝加哥警署的
Atwater, Dawson, Chicago PD.
你是谁
You are?
我是拉塞尔·摩尔 这里的经理
Russell Moore. I'm the manager.
除非你们是来问餐饮事宜的
And unless you're looking for catering,
否则我无话可说
I got nothing to say to you.
你这里有志愿者两天前被杀了
Hey, a couple of your volunteers were murdered two nights ago,
露西·丹顿和她女儿谢尔比
Lucy Denton and her daughter, Shelby.
丹顿一家人之前每周末会来
The Dentons used to come around every Sunday.
可我已经有段时间没见过他们了
I haven't seen them in a while.
你有注意到韦斯·丹顿和你这里的员工
You ever notice Wes Denton rapping with your employees
有什么特别的举动吗
in an extra-curricular kind of way?
有钱人被杀了 你就以为是我的人干的吗
Rich family gets killed, you think one of my guys did it?
基本上是这样
Yeah, basically.
我们不是想来妨碍你做生意 拉塞尔
We're not trying to knock what you're doing here, Russell.
但是我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help.
怎么帮
How?
近两年这里的员工照片
Employee photos going back two years.
我拿到在那家餐饮公♥司♥工作的
All right, I got all the pictures of the ex-cons
所有有前科的人的照片了
working at the kitchens.
可以让孩子认认照片
We can do a photo array.
很好
Perfect.
汉克·博伊特警长
Sergeant Hank Voight,
这是儿童保护中心的塔利亚·戴维斯
Talia Davis with Child's Advocate Center.
如果你想问乔丹任何问题 我都需要在场
Anything you want to ask Jordan, I need to be there.
案件的情况你都了解吗
You're up to speed on the case?
我会跟他说他母亲和姐姐的事
I'll break the news about his mother and sister.
但是如果我觉得他需要休息的话...
But if I feel like he needs to take a breather...
有什么话我来说
I'll be doing the talking.
你好啊
How you doing?
我妈妈听到有声音就让我躲起来
My mom heard a noise and told me to hide.
我躲起来了 但是听到喊叫声后
I did, but when I heard yelling,
我就吓跑了
I got scared and ran out.
那个人追我 超我开枪
The man chased me, shooting.
你以前见过那个人吗
Had you ever seen this man before?
没有
No.
我妈妈和谢尔比也来医院了吗
Did my mom and Shelby go to the hospital too?
知道吗 乔丹
You know, Jordan,
我见过很多勇敢的人
I've met a lot of brave people in my life,
但你是其中最为勇敢的 伙计
but you, pal, I'd say you're the bravest.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
乔丹 我们这里有几张照片需要你看看 好吗
Jordan, we've got some pictures we want you to look at, okay?
你看看这里面有没有
I want you to just tell me if one of these guys
在你家追你的那个人
is the man who was in your house.
你没事吧 乔丹
Are you okay, Jordan?
他没事
He's fine.
是他吗
Is that him?
乔丹 你看到的是这个人吗
Jordan, is that the man you saw?
警长 你能先出去一下吗
Sergeant, can you step outside?
告诉我就行 乔丹
Just tell me, Jordan.
警长
Sergeant.
-乔丹 这... -就是他
- Jordan, is-- - Yes, that's him.
知道了
Got it.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
各位 计划有变
All right, folks, new deal.
事情现在华府那边还在处理
Until things get sorted out in D.C.,
所以联调局先接手这个案子
the Feds are taking the lead on this case.
但不管功劳是不是他们的
But the hell if they're gonna take all the credit.
我们还是要介入
We're still going in.
不过需要的人数有限
It's just more of a backseat capacity.
你们有谁不想在凉爽的泳池边
Hey, you guys have a problem with getting paid
上班拿工资吗
chillin' poolside in 70-degree temps?
应该没人不想
Yeah, I didn't think so.
但是我暂时只能带六个人去
Look, for now, I can only take along six agents
如果有谁不想去 那快点告诉我
so if you need to drop out, let me know.
否则 带谁去我就自己决定了
Otherwise, I'm making up the roster on my own.
如果不是什么大事 那我就留...
If it's a boondoggle, I'll stay--
我们需要你的技术
Your skills are needed.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们需要照看好线人的妻子
Yeah, the informant's wife needs to be babysat,
所以你去注意着点
so keep an eye on her.
去跟她做做头发 做做指甲什么的
Go with her to get her hair done, nails done, whatever.
行了各位 有情况告诉我
All right, guys, keep me posted.
弗兰克·凯里格因强行入室罪和持有毒品罪
Frank Carriger did five years for aggravated burglary
坐过五年牢
and narcotics possession.
他被释放后
When he was released,
他的假释官给他找了份在OG餐馆的工作
his P.O. got him a job at the O.G. Grill.
我已经对他发出调查警报了
I put out an investigative alert on him.
这个人有什么化名吗
Any LKAs for this guy?
我找到了他最近用过的三个
Yeah, I got his last three.
不过还是无法找到他和韦斯·丹顿
Yeah, we still can't find any communication
之间的任何联♥系♥
between him and Wes Denton.
那他和跟踪露西的那个盖奇之间呢
What about between him and Lucy's stalker, Gage?
也没有
Zero.
肯定有人告诉了凯里格警报器密♥码♥
Well, somebody gave Carriger that alarm code.
知道了 谢谢
Copy that. Thanks.
可能知道凯里格的行踪了
We might have eyes on Carriger.
洛约拉车站 他正在上车
Loyola Station, boarding the El right now.
很好
Beautiful.
目击者说他穿着黑皮夹克牛仔裤
Witness said he's wearing jeans and a black leather jacket.
-我没看到人 -我也是
- I don't see him. - Me neither.
我去后面的车厢看看
I'll take the back car.
我们从前面车厢 然后中间汇合
We'll start up front, and meet you in the middle.
好
All right.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
找到了 他刚下车
Got him. He just exited the train.
-芝加哥警署 -借过
- Chicago PD! - Excuse me!
-让开 -让开
- Get out of the way! - Out of the way!
他正沿着站台跑
He's running down the platform!
-闪开 -小心
- Hey, move it. - Watch out!
嫌犯从车站往阿什兰和莱克街方向跑去了
Suspect's heading down the station to Ashland and Lake.
那里 就是他
There. That's him.
好 我看到人了
All right, I got him.
让开
Out of the way!
小心
Hey, watch it!
该死
Damn!
趴下
Stay down.
把手放在身后
Put your arms behind your back.
你喜欢开枪打孩子对吧
You like shooting kids, huh?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表