Just try and think of the ones you saved.
我会记住这句的
I'll remember that one.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我弟弟曾在这个家庭寄养过
Guys, my brother was in foster care with this family.
你之前不知道泰迪在寄养系统中吗
You didn't know Teddy was in the system?
不 我...
Uh, no, my--
我妈妈离开了我们几年
My mom checked out on us for a couple years,
泰迪跟我失去联♥系♥了
and Teddy and I lost touch.
我以为他跟他爸爸住一起
I thought he was living with his dad.
吉尔和山姆·怀廷住在欧文家园
Okay, so Jill and Sam Whiting, they live in Irving Park.
上面还说他跟他们住了两个月
And it says that he was with them for two months,
然后他就去了纽约
right before he went to New York.
他们现在还有领养的小孩吗
Do they have any current foster kids?
有
Yeah.
艾米·克莱帕斯 九岁
Amy Kleinpass, 9...
还有克里斯·赛普卡 十三岁
and Chris Sepka, 13.
去怀廷家看看吧
Let's go pay the Whitings a visit.
泰迪跟你联♥系♥了吗
You hear from Teddy?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
好吧
Okay.
他没有恋童癖
He's not a player in the pedophile ring.
他只是个受害者
He's a victim; that's all.
我没说他有恋童癖
I didn't say he was a player.
的确 你没说
You're right; you didn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想保持头脑清醒
I'm just trying to keep my head on straight.
没事
It's okay.
找我帮忙
Lean on me,
或者找你的队友
or lean on your team.
我是罗琳斯
Rollins.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
-是山姆·怀廷吗 -是的
- Sam Whiting? - That's right.
克里斯·赛普卡和艾米·克莱帕斯
Chris Sepka and Amy Kleinpass,
他们是寄养在这里吗
are they your foster children?
-对 -他们在家吗
- Yes. - Are they home?
不 他们出去了
No, they're out.
我们想进来跟你聊聊
Okay, we'd like to come in and talk to you.
等我先把狗放出去
Um, let me just put the dog out first.
好 我知道了
Yeah, okay, copy that.
是...
That was...
是鲁塞克
That was Ruzek.
吉尔·怀廷
Jill Whiting...
她九年前就死了
She died nine years ago.
如果他妻子死了
If his wife's dead,
儿童和家庭服务局怎么还把她列为领养父母呢
why does DCFS still have her listed as a foster parent?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
有枪
Gun.
山姆
Sam?
我很变♥态♥
I'm sick.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我恨自己这个样子
I hate that I was made this way.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我尽力了
I...tried.
但...
But...
听着 山姆
Hey, Sam...
你可以弥补的
You can make this better.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听见了吗 你可以告诉我们克里斯和艾米在哪里
You hear me? You can tell us where Chris and Amy are.
我很变♥态♥
I'm sick.
山姆 她说得对
Sam, she's right.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
山姆 我会走到你身边
Sam, I'm gonna come over to you.
你得把枪交给我
I need you to give me the gun.
把枪给我 山姆
Give me the gun, Sam.
不
No!
玛蒂尔达·休斯
儿童和家庭服务局 15年
儿童和家庭服务局的员工将孩子分给养父母
All right, DCFS employee funnels kids to foster parent,
而卢埃林则提供送孩子们去纽约的
who, with the financial help of Lewellen,
财政支持
funnels kids to New York,
在那里则由这个人组织虐童并拍照
where this guy photographs and organizes the abuse.
问题是 这人是雇佣打手吗
Now, is this hired muscle?
还是负责的人呢
The man in charge?
我们还在找艾米·克莱帕斯和克里斯·赛普卡
Well, we're still looking for Amy Kleinpass and Chris Sepka,
他们可能被绑♥架♥了
believed to be abducted.
这些都是玛蒂尔达办公室里的同事
These are all the people that are in Matilda's office.
已经审问了一半的人了
Already interviewed about half of them,
但他们都不知道她在做什么
but none of them had a clue what she was up to.
那玛蒂尔达现在的男朋友呢
What about the guy Matilda was seeing?
盖里·米勒
Gary miller.
没有 我查过她的通话记录
No, I got her phone records.
她没有给盖里·米勒打过电♥话♥
There's no calls to a Gary Miller.
我查过她的电脑 也没有相关信息
I checked her cloud. There's nothing there either.
你好啊 伙计
What's up, gents?
你见过这个人吗
Hey, you ever seen this guy?
没有 不认得他
Nah, don't know him.
维克 过来看看
Vic, check this out.
你认得这个人吗
You know this dude?
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy?
没有
Uh, nope.
我觉得你见过
I think you have.
怎么 你是会读心术还是怎样
What are you, some type of mind-reader or something?
你是圣人吗 你最好是
Are you a saint? You better be,
因为只要你过去有一点污点 维克
'cause if you got anything shady in your past, Vic,
我一通电♥话♥就能查出来
I'm gonna find that out with one phone call,
那时候我就会让你好看了
and then I'm gonna shove it down your throat.
你 一边去
You, take a walk.
我说了 一边去
I said take a walk!
告诉我名字
I want a name.
听着 兄弟
Look, man...
我不想管闲事 好吗
I'm just minding my own business, all right?
我马上就要生气了
I'm about to get pissed off here in two seconds.
告诉我名字
Now give me a name!
好的 知道了
All right, got it.
查到了 伯吉斯的电♥话♥
Here we go. That was Burgess.
她和罗曼查到了医院那个杀手的身份
She and Roman I.D.'d the shooter from the hospital.
他的名字是陶德·莱德贝特
Target's name is Todd Ledbetter.
看过他的资料 他有很多暴♥力♥前科
Ran his sheet; he's got a boat-load of violent priors.
他因违反了性犯罪者
There's an active warrant for his arrest
登记制度 正被通缉中
on a violation of registration as a sex offender.
目击者称他在西休伦湖和莱维特的转角处
Witness says he dropped off some HGH to Ledbetter
给莱德贝特送去了一些生长激素
on the corner of West Huron and Leavitt
并看见他走进了半个街区外的一座房♥子
and saw him walk into a house half a block up.
准备行动
Let's gear up.
在楼顶上
On the roof!
各小队 我是G5021
Squad, this is George 5021.
我们在莱维特街街区300号♥
We're chasing an offender
追捕一名嫌疑犯
through the 300 block of Leavitt.
他正从屋顶上向西跑
He's running west along the roofs.
快跑 分开追
Go, go, split up!
闯进屋去
Breach the house.
芝加哥警署
Chicago P.D.!
安全
It's clear.
好的
Okay.
芝加哥警署 有人在里面吗
Chicago P.D.! Anybody in there?
救命
Help!
撞开
Hit it!
艾米
Amy?
好的 宝贝
Okay, darling...
听着 你会没事的 好吗
Listen, you're gonna be all right, okay?
-没事的 -拿把美工刀来
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表