来掩饰谈话的内容
when they try to cover up what they're talking about.
所以我们需要一个翻译
So we're going to need a translator.
福斯曼就是波兰人对吧
Forsman kid flipped, right?
你觉得他会愿意帮我们翻译吗
You think he'd-- you think he'd do it?
只要我让他去 给我刷房♥子他也得刷
He'll paint my house if I want him to.
就在这儿
It's in here.
记得这周六的野餐
Remember, this Saturday, F.O.P. picnic.
-玉米热狗哦 -没问题
- Corn dogs. - Corn dogs.
我去倒杯咖啡
Gotta get a cup of coffee.
我也去倒一杯
Yeah. I'm gonna get some coffee too.
好的
Yeah, right.
听着 我不知道你是怎么想的
So listen, I don't know what that sounded like,
但我不会跟她去野餐的
but I'm not going to the F.O.P. picnic with her.
玉米热狗
Corn dogs?
我猜她是指摊位那边
She means the booth I guess.
我告诉过她我喜欢
I told her I like them.
难道有谁不喜欢吗 你喜欢吗
Doesn't everybody like them? You like them?
亚当 这事儿变得有点复杂了
Adam, maybe this is getting too complicated.
别这样 她叫我去 是的
Stop. Look, she asked me to go, yes.
也许我应该直接拒绝她 但...
I probably should have said, "No, thank you," flat out, but--
也许我们需要冷静一下
Maybe we need to take a break.
我不知道电♥话♥那头的人是谁
Uh, I don't know who's on the other end of that call.
我从没听过这个声音
I've never heard that voice before.
他告诉本伯内克他拿到了单子
He just told Bembenek "I've got the list.
问他什么时候去购物
Just tell me when you want to go shopping."
我们试图三角定位
We tried to triangulate
被叫方的位置
the location of where that call went,
但一无所获
but no luck.
电♥话♥是一次性的
Phone was a throwaway.
那个人很不满意本伯内克
The guy's upset that Bembenek offered the job
把工作先给过别人
to somebody else first.
一个叫JP的人
Somebody named JP.
JP 乔·普莱斯
JP? Joe Price.
我还以为他早就洗手不干了呢
I thought he was out of the game.
去查查
Let's find out.
抱歉 朋友
Sorry, man.
你有话想跟我说吗
Is there something you want to say to me?
你是真不记得我了吗
You really don't remember me, do you?
我应该记得吗
Should I?
伯恩巡警
Patrolman Byrne.
有印象了吗
That doesn't ring a bell?
有话就说 别让我猜来猜去的
What's with the guessing game?
算了 就当我没说
You know what? Forget it.
等等 回来 回来
Hey, hey, hey. Come back here, come here.
听着 等你冷静下来
Listen, when your testicles drop
终于决定告诉我你有什么事儿了
and you finally decide to tell me what your problem is,
我洗耳恭听 但在那之前
I'm all ears. But until then,
你不要在那里给我摆架子
You do not walk around here giving me the high hat.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
一清二楚
Absolutely clear.
好的
Okay.
迈克 先进屋待会好吗
Mike, why don't you head into the house for a minute, okay?
你好啊 JP
What's up, JP?
好久不见 警探们
Long time, detectives.
最近过得怎么样
How are you guys doing?
-一切顺利吗 -这孩子看起来不错啊
- How's tricks? - Kid looks good.
是啊 特别为他骄傲
Yeah, couldn't be prouder.
最近有不少时间可以陪他
Get to spend a lot more time with him these days,
这得感谢老天 对吧
so thank the good lord for that, right?
你们有孩子吗
You guys parents?
奥斯卡·本伯内克从库克县监狱打出的
Why'd your name come up on a recorded call
电♥话♥录音里为什么会出现你的名字
Oskar Bembenek made from Cook County?
别人给我打电♥话♥我有什么办法
Can't help who calls me.
我们知道他想要雇你
We know you were offered the contract.
那你也知道我拒绝了
Then you also know I turned it down.
我退休了 不信去问我的保释官
I'm retired. Ask Ray Zancanelli.
《脱狱之王》
他会告诉你的
He'll tell you.
我现在专心陪我的孩子
I just hang out with the kid these days.
-仅此而已 -名单上有多少人
- That's it. - How big is the hit list?
我们根本没谈那么多
Conversation didn't go that far.
我说"不 谢谢" 就挂了
I said "no thanks," click.
喂
Hello.
本伯内克案子的法官
The judge from the Bembenek trial,
约瑟夫·穆雷
Joseph Murray,
刚刚发现他的母亲头部中了两枪
just found his mother with two in the head.
你得跟我们回警署一趟
You need to come down to the district.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you guys.
你还不知道你能为我们做什么呢
You don't know what you can do for us.
至少让我去和我儿子说一声
At least let me tell my son.
直接上车 走吧
Just get in the car. Come on.
-你怎么样了 -不怎么样
- How are you holding up? - Not well.
我妈妈在欧文家园买♥♥了栋房♥子
My mother's got this house on Irving Park.
我得付贷款 可他们冻结了我的资产
I pay the mortgage, and they've frozen my assets.
有人能帮你一把吗
Is there someone that can help you out?
不然你以为我给你打电♥话♥干吗
Why do you think I'm talking to you?
你知道本伯内克在给谁打电♥话♥吗
You know who Bembenek's talking to?
说个名字就行
A name would be helpful.
听着 一个16岁的女孩
Look, we got a 16-year-old girl,
和一位70岁的老妇
70-year-old woman,
被枪杀了
both executed.
你打算就这样坐在这里
What, are you going to just sit here and...
让更多无辜的涉案人家属被杀吗
let another innocent family member get killed?
我儿子想进运输安全管理局工作
My son is trying to get into TSA.
可他18岁的时候
He's got this pissant obstruction charge
有一次妨碍公务的指控记录
from when he was 18.
你们把那条记录抹掉 我就帮忙
Get that charge sealed, I'm here to help.
那需要花时间
That would take time.
我们现在没那个时间
Time we don't have.
你跟我握手保证一下就行
All I need is a handshake and your word.
帕特里克·舒斯塔克
Patrick Shostak.
新生代职业杀手
New breed of contract killer.
想当年 我们...
Back in the day, we...
怎么说呢
I don't know.
当年我们懂得荣誉感
There was honor in it.
如今他们为了一个目标能炸掉一个街区
Today, they blow up a city block to take out one mark.
他们碰不到目标就去杀他们的孩子
They murder the kids if they can't get to the parents.
是啊
Yeah.
我能忍♥受很多事
I had the stomach for a lot of things.
但受不了这个
But not for that.
你知道怎么能联♥系♥到这个舒斯塔克吗
Do you know how to get ahold of this Shostak guy?
他有一个语♥音♥信箱
He has a messaging service.
至于他会不会回我的电♥话♥...
Whether or not he calls me back...
试试看
Give it a go.
如果他回我电♥话♥ 我说什么
If he calls me back I say what?
你抓住了霍斯特德 想做个交易
You have Halstead, and you want to make a deal.
告诉他你有霍斯特德死了的照片
And tell him you got a photo of Halstead, dead.
我们会安排的
We'll rig it.
如果他不买♥♥账呢
What if he doesn't go for it?
那就随机应变
Just improvise.
你以前杀人计划出问题的时候
Isn't that what you had to do
不是也得随机应变吗
when you're trying to kill someone and the plan went sideways?
假设情况下是这样
Allegedly.
上面已经组织起一个特别行动小组
Command staff has put together a task force
试图联♥系♥到所有涉及本伯内克一案的
to try and reach out to every aunt, uncle, cousin
审理人员家人...
of anyone involved in the Bembenek trial...
尽管他们能做的不多
Although there's only so much they can do.
刚才芝加哥医院来电
Hey, that was Chicago Med.
麦迪要进手术室了
Maddie's heading into surgery,
有情况他们会告诉我
so they're going to let me know.
她会挺过去的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表