-你担心我吗 -担心死了
- You were worried about me? - You have no idea.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们就大大方方的不行吗
Let's just come clean.
我们和他坦诚的话 博伊特会更尊重我们
Voight'll respect us more if we look him in the eye.
这是我们自己的事
It's nobody's business but ours.
通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱
Ordinarily, I don't allow for relationships in my unit,
但琳德赛的位置空出来了
but Lindsay's spot's open.
是你的了
It's yours.
谢谢好意 但我可能要拒绝你的邀请
I'm gonna respectfully decline Intelligence.
没想到你会给我这个答案
Wasn't the answer I expected.
我只是还没准备好离开巡逻队
It's just, I'm not ready to be off the beat yet.
至少目前如此
At least right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以猜出是多少
I bet I can guess how much.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你的账单 我可以猜出是多少钱
Your bill--I bet I can guess how much it is.
-你说 -7块4毛9
- Okay. - $7.49.
一分不差
To the penny.
想知道我是怎么做到的吗
You want to know how I knew that?
还是算了吧
Um, I'm not sure.
因为你每天来这里
Because you come in here every day,
都点一样的东西
and you order the same thing,
一碗燕麦配一份葡萄干
a bowl of oatmeal with raisins on the side
还有一杯橙汁
and a glass of orange juice,
每次你都付一张十块钞票再加四个25美分硬币
and you pay with a ten and leave an extra four quarters
然后对柜台里的服务员说 "不用找了"
and say, "Keep it," to whoever's working the counter.
好吧 你有点吓到我了
Wow, okay, I'm a little creeped out.
抱歉 我...
Ah, I'm sorry. I--
不 想不到我竟然这么容易被人看透
No, I'm creeped out that I'm that predictable.
生活规律是好事
It's nice to get into routines.
是吗
Is it?
好吧 那我们明天见了
All right, well, see you tomorrow, I guess.
或者不会再见了 也许明天我该换个地方
Or you know, maybe not. Maybe I'll go someplace else.
-要找零吗 亲爱的 -不用了
- Need change, hon? - Keep it.
那是个真正的木屋 20年代修建下游水坝时
It's an actual log cabin that housed the workers
建给当时的工人们住的
in the '20s, who built the dam downriver.
我祖父买♥♥了下来 然后雇了一队骡子
My grandfather bought it and he hired a team of mules
将它往上游拖了一英里
to pick it up and drag it a mile up the river,
并安置在了湖光水面
and place it down next to the Water's Edge.
是在威斯康辛州对吗
This is in Wisconsin?
是啊 钓鱼的好地方
Yeah. Great fishing.
大梭鱼 大口黑鲈
Musky. Largemouth.
还有蚊子
Mosquitoes?
跟鸟一样大
Like birds.
但是个退休后的好去处
But it's a great place to retire.
我可不要搬去北威斯康辛
I'm not living in Northern Wisconsin.
我好像没问你啊
I don't remember asking you.
安东尼奥 你愿意去北威斯康辛住吗
Antonio, would you ever live in Northern Wisconsin?
当然了
Yeah.
雪地摩托 冰钓 还有冰♥毒♥工厂
Snowmobiling, ice fishing, meth labs.
简直人间天堂
It's paradise.
你根本就是在帮倒忙
You're not helping.
回头见
See you later.
借过 抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. Sorry, my bad.
-借过 -抱歉
- Coming through. - Pardon me.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 有这么几个早上总是...
Sorry, it's one of those mornings. Just--
-伯吉斯 -在
- Hey, Burgess? - Yeah.
你是哪一年出生的
What year were you born?
-为什么这么问 -就是好奇
- What? Why? - 'Cause I'm wondering.
你管这么多干嘛
What do you care?
1988年
1988.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
今天你们负责21♥1♥4♥小队的路线
I need you guys to cover 21♥1♥4♥'s beat
也就是我们迷人的罗斯福路
up and down lovely Roosevelt.
-真好 -为什么要变动
- Great. - Why the change?
知道我1988年的时候在干什么吗 伯吉斯
You know what I was doing in 1988, Burgess?
这个问题我不该回答的 是不是
I'm not supposed to answer that, am I?
祝你们今天愉快 巡警们
Have a good day, Patrolmen.
88年 是吗
'88, huh?
没错
Yeah.
我是89年的
I was '89.
太好了
Great.
让我猜猜你的高中舞会歌♥曲
Let me guess your prom song.
你猜不到的
You're not gonna get it.
这个我最拿手了
Nah, I'm pretty good at this.
高中舞会 我想想
High school prom--let's see.
88年生 那你是2006年毕业的对吧
'88--that'd make your graduation year 2006?
没错
Yeah.
*你就是这么美*
*You're beautiful*
*你就是这么美 美美美*
*You're beautiful, it's true*
-猜对了 -我说了吧
- You got it. - See?
我问你 我是固守成规的人吗
Let me ask you something. You think I'm in a rut?
这问题我不会回答的
I'm not touching that one.
我只是一直在想
I just--I keep wondering
或许我不该拒绝情报组的邀请
if I shouldn't have turned down intelligence.
这就是我的未来吗 日复一日 在街上巡逻
I mean, this is my future. Day after day, working a beat.
-我喜欢巡逻 -我知道
- I love the beat. - Yeah, I know.
但你觉得这够刺♥激♥吗
Is it exciting enough for you?
对于你这个中过一枪的女孩来说吗
Asks the girl who got shot in the face.
我不知道
I don't know.
你今天说话真的很奇怪 伯吉斯
God, you're a barrel of laughs today, Burgess.
我想尝试不一样的人生
I want something different for my life,
却又不愿做出任何改变
and I do nothing to change the outcome,
我明明有机会得到想要的一切
and I was given the chance to go wherever I wanted,
我却又主动放弃了 我这人是怎么了
and I did absolutely nothing, and what does it say about me?
总部 申请在罗斯福路4215号♥稍事休息
Squad, hold us down on a personal at 4215 Roosevelt.
收到 罗斯福路4215号♥
Copy that. 4215 Roosevelt.
你真要我实话实说吗
You really want my honest answer?
是的
Yeah, I do.
我想知道
I do.
谁在乎这些
Who cares?
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗曼
Roman?
那个... 先生
Uh...sir?
伯吉斯
Burgess.
伯吉斯 你看见了什么
Burgess, what'd you see?
两个男人走了进去
Two guys headed in there.
其中一人可能有枪
One may have had a gun.
你看见枪了
You saw a gun?
可能是的
I think I did.
可能是的 还是你真看见了
You think you did, or you did?
-我不知道 -要请求支援吗
- I don't know. - Do you want to call it in?
不 我想先敲门 看看到底是什么
No, I want to knock. I want to see what's what.
别这样 伯吉斯 如果你真看见了枪
Come on, Burgess, if you saw a gun,
那我们就该换一种更合适的处理方式
there's a right way to do this.
先生 麻烦你出来一下
Sir, we're gonna ask you to step outside.
我们是警♥察♥
We're with the police department.
我是伯吉斯警官 这位是罗曼警...
I'm Officer Burgess. This is Officer Rom--
罗曼 他中枪了
Roman, he's shot.
21♥1♥4♥小队呼叫总部 我们发现...
21♥1♥4♥, Squad, we got a--
芝加哥警署
第二季第十五集
-别激动 兄弟 -闭嘴
- Okay, okay, man. - Shh.
让我们... 让我们解释...
Hey, just--just let us exp--
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
这人快不行了 我们只是想帮帮他
This guy's dying. We're just trying to help him.
你一定要相信我们
You got to listen to us.
把你们的枪和对讲机都给我
Give me your guns and your radios.
快点
Do it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表