鲁托维斯基有好多假身份证
Rutowski sure has a lot of fake IDs.
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
是疯子麦克斯
It's Mad Max.
他是黑格组织的老大
He's the leader of Black Grid.
这是梅森·鲁托维斯基 又叫疯子麦克斯
This is Mason Rutowski, AKA Mad Max.
他是德保罗大学政♥治♥学的
Turns out he's a part-time instructor
兼♥职♥辅♥导♥员
of political science at DePaul.
我们问过县估税员了
We checked with the county assessor's office.
麦克斯的母亲 简奈特·鲁托维斯基
Max's mother, Jeanette Rutowski.
几个月前去世后
She passed away a few months back,
把房♥子留给了他
left him the house.
房♥产证之所以还没转移到他名下
The reason the deed wasn't transferred to his name yet,
是因为他交不起以前欠下的税款
he couldn't afford to pay the back taxes.
如果我是个破产的兼♥职♥老师
So if I'm a broke part-time teacher
还住在我妈妈的地下室里
living in my mom's basement,
我可能会找人敲诈笔钱花花
I might be looking to shake somebody down for some cash.
我们已经向州警方和县警局
We got an investigative alert lodged
发出调查警报
to state police and the sheriffs.
好 好
All right, all right.
疯子麦克斯 鲁托维斯基
Mad Max-- Rutowski--
今天应该给所有的黑格组织成员
is supposed to send out instructions
发出指示
to all the Black Grid members today.
我刚收到 下午两点 自♥由♥广场
Just got this: "2:00 PM, Freedom Plaza.
目标 沙特王子 带上头盔
Target, Saudi Prince, bring your helmets."
他们戴着摩托头盔
They wear motorcycle helmets
来掩饰自己的身份
to conceal their identities.
好 我们去广场
All right, let's hit the plaza.
监视这个组织 把他抓起来
We'll surveil the group and pick him up.
警长 还有个问题
Sarge, we got another problem.
他们有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
They got cell jammers.
整个地区的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都会被屏蔽
Block reception in the entire area.
没事 我们可以用警署的老式模拟射频对讲机
No, no, no, we could use the old CPD analog radios.
他们用的是中继线波段
They use that old trunk band.
所以根本无法被♥干♥扰屏蔽
You ain't blocking those babies.
我去找出来
I'll dig 'em up.
我说过了 不准碰索萨
I told you, hands off Sosa.
然后你就绑♥架♥他吗
Then you kidnap him?
他想看看芝加哥
He wanted to see Chicago.
难道你不知道他的保镖会联♥系♥我
You didn't think his bodyguards would contact me
说你们组的人
to say that your unit grabbed him
光天化日抓了他
off the street in broad daylight?
你问过索萨本人了吗
Did you talk to Sosa himself?
他肯定不会这么跟你说
'Cause I'm sure he has a different story.
我问过了
I did.
白仙芬黛对吧
White zinfandel, huh?
他好像很喜欢
Seemed to enjoy it.
我可以以渎职罪逮捕你
I could have you arrested for official misconduct.
你们都是
That goes for all of you.
罗斯探员 没必要这样
Agent Rose, there's no need to go there,
如果这位警长
because if the sergeant here so much
再打扰国际贵宾
as looks at another foreign dignitary,
我会亲自收了他的警徽
I'll strip his badge myself,
然后把他队伍的人都解散去当巡警
and I'll reassign his entire unit to patrol.
明白了吗 警长
Am I clear, Sergeant?
明白 局长
Yes, Commander.
我们出去再说
Listen, I'd see you out,
我先让这个组好好搞点文书工作
but I have paperwork to bury this unit in.
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
巡警 收到了吗
Patrol, can you hear me?
收到 我盯着第一排人员
Yes, sir, I got eyes on the front row.
林德赛 你目前的情况如何
Lindsay, what's your 20?
我盯着地面的动静
I've got eyes on the ground.
鲁塞克 你看到面熟的人了吗
Ruzek, you see any familiar faces?
没有 老大
Negative, boss.
又收到一条信息
Getting another message.
内容是 是时候改变世界了
It says, "Time to change the world.
手♥机♥屏蔽仪 就是现在
Cell-jammers, the time is now."
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
他们到了
Yeah, they're here.
我看到黑格组织的人
All right, I see some Black Grid people
拿着手♥机♥屏蔽仪往路障那边去了
with cell-jammers heading towards the barricade.
但是没有看到鲁托维斯基
I don't see Rutowski.
我要跟着他们看看能不能找到人
I'm gonna follow them, see if I can find him.
林德赛 掩护他
Lindsay, you cover him.
其他人负责别人
The rest, you handle the others.
明白
Got it.
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
各位 你们看到疯子麦克斯了吗
Guys, what's up? You seen Mad Max?
没有吗
No?
疯子麦克斯 见到他了吗
Hey, Mad Max, you seen him?
疯子麦克斯人呢
Hey, where the hell's Mad Max?
他说会来 我不知道是什么时候
He said he'll be here. I don't know when.
好
All right.
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
全世界都在看着
The whole world's watching!
让开 让开
Out of the way, out of the way!
没听到吗
What did I say?
你 把这个给我
You, give me this.
疯子麦克斯在哪里
Where's Mad Max?
更多戴头盔的人来了
Got more helmets moving in.
这边
This way.
让开
Out of the way!
-芝加哥警署 马上住手 -住手
- Chicago PD, stop right there! - Stop what you're doing.
后退 后退
Back up, back up!
趴到墙上 说你呢
Get against the wall--hey!
伸出手 把手伸出来
Spread out, spread your hands out.
把手伸出来 不许动
Spread your hands out and don't move.
摘下头盔
Helmets off!
芝加哥警署 摘下头盔
CPD, helmets off!
-芝加哥警署 -疯子麦克斯在哪里
- Chicago PD! - Where's Mad Max?
马上摘下头盔
Take your helmets off!
-摘下来 -伯吉斯
- Off! - Burgess!
-停下 -他跑不了
- Hey! - Got him!
不准起来
Stay down!
手背到身后
Hands behind your back.
手背到身后
Behind your back!
干得漂亮
Good job.
天 真没想到你是警♥察♥
Man, I can't believe you're a cop.
我听到疯子麦克斯这名字
I hear the name Mad Max,
就想着你可能有数不尽的案底
and I'm expecting a record as long as my arm.
可我就只发现你在明尼苏达州
All I found on you is a charge for trespassing
因私闯一家炼油厂的记录
at an oil refinery in Minnesota.
我们是个和平组织
It was a Greenpeace rally.
不伤人
No one was hurt.
那次可不是
Not that time.
那件事之后显然你
You've certainly upped your game
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表