- Get her outta here. - Come on.
等等 老大
One sec. Hey, boss?
怎么了
Yeah?
是佩里局长
Commander Perry's on the line.
局长
Commander?
汉克 我和卡特在一起
Hank-- Look, I'm with Carter. Uh--
经过今天这事 他又考虑了一下
after what went down today, he'd having second thoughts
做笔录的事 他不想再卷进去了
about going on record. He wants out completely.
听着...
Listen...
没有他的证词 这些家伙就逍遥法外了
Without his testimony these guys go free.
他们已经被放走了
Look, Man, they're free already.
我来和他谈 你们在哪里
Look, I'll talk to him. Where are you?
在瓦克街 去米勒酒吧怎么样
On Wacker. What about Miller's Pub?
我十点到
I'll be there at 10:00.
佩里
Perry?
佩里
Perry!
好了 都后退
All right, let's back it up, people.
大家后退 退到黄线后边
Let's back it up. Right there behind the yellow.
天啊
Oh, man.
这案子复杂了
This is a tough one.
两名枪手 步行靠近
There were two shooters, approached on foot.
问了几个目击者 他们说
Spoke to several witnesses who said they were
那些人穿着红黑色衣服
they were wearin' red and black.
连衣帽都戴着 没人看见他们的长相
Hoodies pulled up, so nobody got a good look at their faces.
红黑色 洪兴帮的颜色
Red and black. Vice Lord colors.
-卡特呢 -他在那边
- Carter? - He's over there.
我还没和他说过话
I haven't spoken to him yet.
他怎么样了
Hey, how is he?
我们得送他去芝加哥医院做手术
Well, we gotta take him to Chicago Med for surgery,
不过他很走运
but I'd say he's pretty damn lucky.
-给我几分钟 -不行不行
- Give me a minute. - No, no, no. Hey, hey.
长官 我们得马上送他走
Sir, no, we gotta get him outta here.
我想开枪打他们的
I tried to get a shot off.
-可一切发生得太快了 -听我说
- It happened so fast. - Just listen to me.
枪手 是洪兴帮的人吗
The shooters-- were they Vice Lords?
不是 其中一个我认识
No, no. One of 'em I recognized.
人称"药店" 他是拉丁君主帮的人
They call him "Drug Store". He rolls with the Latin Kings.
他们假装是洪兴帮的人 只是障眼法
The colors they were flashin'-- it was just camouflage.
他们为什么追杀你
Why would he come after you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要是有事 最好现在就跟我说
You got something to tell me, you better tell me right now.
西湖公♥寓♥
Westlake Terrace.
那是拉丁君主帮在杰克逊公园区的藏匿屋
It's the Latin Kings stash house out in Jackson Park.
有次我发现的那里
The one time I set it up,
药店和他的人在那里贩毒
Drug Store and his boys were dealin' out of it.
几周后 我们突袭了那里
A couple weeks ago, we hit it.
罗兰和他手下私吞了几公斤毒品
Roland and them, they grabbed a few kilos.
那是我唯一一次拿了钱
It's the only time I took money.
你利用你舅舅掩盖自己的丑事
You used your uncle to cover your own ass.
现在他因为帮你摆脱这件事所以被害死了
Now, he's dead-- because he wentt to bat for you.
就算别人不理解 你也该理解 对吗
You of all people have to understand, right?
错
Wrong.
找到枪手位置了吗
We get a location on the shooter yet?
还在找
Still workin' on it.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我收到你的信息就马上过来了
I came as soon as I got your message.
哪条 我给你发了三条
Which one? I left three.
艾琳
Erin?
艾琳
Erin.
我不是你的老板
I'm not your boss.
我不管你去过哪里
I don't care where you were.
但你要知道我会时刻挺你
But know that I am looking out for you.
但不管你工作上遇到什么问题
Whatever you got goin' on upstairs...
都得直面
you gotta face it head-on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚跟佩里局长的夫人珍妮特通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Commander Perry's wife, Jeanette.
工作了整整三十年
Man retires after 30 years,
结果退休后几个月 就在街头被人枪杀
and a few months later, he's gunned down in the street.
总之
Anyway...
葬礼细节我这边收到后就马上通知大家
I'll get you all details on the services when I get 'em.
-谢谢 特鲁迪 -没事
- Thanks, Trudy. - Yeah.
来我办公室
My office.
我还是不敢相信佩里竟然那种下场
I still can't believe this is about Perry.
内务部给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call from IAD.
凯伦·奥图尔警探说你没有参加毒检
Detective Karen O'Toole says you never took the drug test.
你必须参加 艾琳
It's not optional, Erin.
要是去参加 我肯定通过不了
I take that test, I'm gonna fail.
那晚我喝了几杯 那个人...
I had a few drinks the other night and this guy--
我问能不能信你 你说能
I asked if I could depend on you, you said yes.
杀佩里的凶手还在逍遥法外
We got Perry's killers out there somewhere,
可我却还得担心你
and I gotta worry about you.
汉克 你听我说完
Hank, just hear me out.
凡是当警♥察♥的 总会有倒霉的时候
Every cop I know... eventually goes through a bad patch.
有人从中走出来了
Some recover and get through it.
无法从中走出的人
The ones who don't...
自己的事业也就算毁了
They walk around wondering what happened to their careers.
你现在处于做出选择的关键时刻
You're at the point where you gotta figure it out.
那是在佩里的事出现之前好吗
It was before Perry came in, all right?
我只不过嗨过头了而已
All I did was party a little too hard.
所以你老♥毛♥病又犯了吗
So you're back to your old habits.
没有
No--
是跟我一起玩的那个人拿去的药...
The guy I was with had some pharmaceuticals, and...
我有点记不清了 可能是
the nights fuzzy, so, I'm thinkin' maybe,
我去卫生间的时候
at some point, I went to the bathroom,
他在我的酒里偷放了东西 我也不确定
and he slipped something in my drink, but I don't know.
我喝了很多酒...
I had a lot to drink, and--
你知道你这样像谁吗
You know who you sound like, right now?
你妈
Your mother.
我会帮你找个医生
Look, I'll reach out to a doc I know,
让他帮忙说你最近有抑郁情况
he'll-- he'll say you've been dealin' with depression
然后帮你捏造一份你服用药物的处方
and back date a prescription for whatever pills you took.
但我现在没时间
But I can't get into it now.
你等这件事解决再来上班吧
Until this is solved, you're off the clock.
我联♥系♥了一名线人
Reached out to a CI of mine.
查到叫药店的这个拉丁君主帮的人的位置了
Got a location on this Latin King nicknamed Drugstore.
好 大家出发
All right. Round everyone up.
他不在杰克逊公园区那里
He's not at his spot in Jackson Park.
而是在市里
He's in the city.
他窝在洞穴酒吧那里
Turns out he's hold up in The Cave.
西区的那家酒吧吗
That club over on the Westside?
对 那里受他叔叔的保护
Yeah, it's being protected by his uncle.
是芝加哥君主帮的地盘
High up in the Chicago Kings.
这次抓捕不会太容易
This won't be our typical snatch and grab.
知道了
All right.
屋顶上有两个人
We've got two guys on the roof.
看到了 做好准备
I see 'em. Get ready.
-你看 -我们走
- Hey! - Let's get out of here!
停车场那边
In the parking lot!
快打电♥话♥叫消防局的人
Whoa! Call the fire department.
-大家都出去 -芝加哥警署 马上出去
- Everybody clear out of here. - CPD! Get out! Move, now!
走 快出去
Get out! Get out!
你们俩 快走
You two, come on. Come on, let's go.
有枪 趴下
Gun! Get down!
-快走 -干什么呢
- Come on, move it! - Hey, hey, hey!
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
出去
Get out.
给我趴下
On your stomach.
-转过身去 跪下 -手背到身后
- Turn around, get down! - Hands behind your back.
你杀了我一个朋友
You killed a friend of mine.
我想知道原因 告诉我原因
I wanna know why. I wanna know why!
你们以为你们能活着出去吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表